How is it possible that people were shot and killed inside CHAZSHOP during the summer of Love?

People get killed when there is no CHAZ in existence they will continued to die after CHAZ is gone. It is what humans do.
There would be some legal penalty for shooting someone in a real civilized society and someone would go
to jail for a long time sparing other victims hopefully.
Not in the anarcho-mental asylum of CHAZ. Don't pretend there is no difference.

There would be some legal penalty for shooting someone in a real civilized society and someone would go
to jail for a long time sparing other victims hopefully.
Not in the anarcho-mental asylum of CHAZ. Don't pretend there is no difference.
There is no difference in crime occurring. Do you need a judicial system for a human to kill other human? I think not.

There is no difference in crime occurring. Do you need a judicial system for a human to kill other human? I think not.
The difference, Socrates, is what happens after the killing. In a civilized orderly society the justice system
determines guilt, innocence and penalties, if any. By these means further crime is lessened.

In an anarchy anything could happen including nothing at all which apparently is what we have here.

That's one big reason why the idiocy of the CHAZ is condemned by rational adults.
And utter morons and Seattle politicians think turning over control of a six block area of Seattle to anarchists is a cool idea.
We all can see where you line up.

The difference, Socrates, is what happens after the killing. In a civilized orderly society the justice system
determines guilt, innocence and penalties, if any.

In an anarchy anything could happen including nothing at all which apparently is what we have here.

That's one big reason why the idiocy of the CHAZ is condemned by rational adults and utter morons and Seattle politicians think turning over control of a six block area of Seattle is a cool idea.
We all can see where you line up.
I am well aware of the differences yet that will not stop any human from killing another human..

I am well aware of the differences yet that will not stop any human from killing another human..
You don't think a deterrent like prison has an effect on anyone? That's crazy. Crazy like the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone.

Last edited:
Liberals, why aren’t you protesting the racist wall that CHAZCHOP built?

Forum List

Back