How is Jesus the Messiah?

What did you get out of them?
A better understanding than I had before I read them...

If my only knowledge of Christianity was from exposure to greek orthodox beliefs and practices I would be making an ass out of myself right along with you.
Yea, we were the ones to translate the Bible from Hebrew to Greek and then told you. Now you’re telling us what it says? That’s some funny shit.

I’ve seen them all. They’re all ridiculous. What’s your sect?

Sure superstitious greeks conjured religious doctrines based on Jewish writings that they could never comprehend.

Thanks a lot.

And I do not belong to any sect of any religion... Have you forgotten?
You too? I’m glad to see the religion is starting to become undefendable
Only the wrong way to understand scripture cannot be defended honesty or ethically.

What I have revealed is irrefutable.

Go ahead and try...

Pssst! To avoid looking stupid, you should probably try to figure out what I have revealed first...

So weird that you swallow the book given to you by an organized religion yet at the same time deny being a member of said organized religion. And you have denied your religion more than three times. Before the rooster crowed. See, I read your book.

A better understanding than I had before I read them...

If my only knowledge of Christianity was from exposure to greek orthodox beliefs and practices I would be making an ass out of myself right along with you.
Yea, we were the ones to translate the Bible from Hebrew to Greek and then told you. Now you’re telling us what it says? That’s some funny shit.

Sure superstitious greeks conjured religious doctrines based on Jewish writings that they could never comprehend.

Thanks a lot.

Only the wrong way to understand scripture cannot be defended honesty or ethically.

Go ahead and try...

Pssst! To avoid looking stupid, you should probably try to figure out what I have revealed first...

So weird that you swallow the book given to you by an organized religion yet at the same time deny being a member of said organized religion. And you have denied your religion more than three times. Before the rooster crowed. See, I read your book.
The Bible was given to us by God. Religion had nothing to do with it.

Of course...in a manner in which only you know of.

Indeed there was a time when I was the only person on earth who did, but that was a very long time ago....

Understanding the teachings of Jesus comes easier to those who already profess a belief in him.....

It really isn't that difficult. Sanctuary of God = Divine Providence.

Jesus restored the sanctuary of God in the midst of the people by teaching and demonstrating the only right way to interpret and conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of eternal life.

Until you begin to actually conform to the law in the way that Jesus taught and refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, you will not begin to recover from the sleep of the dead.
You’re not nearly as entertaining as Buffy, The Vampire Slayer.

Maybe so but you are way more fun than a barrel of monkeys.

Don't take it too hard if you continue to fail to understand whats going on.

It is written that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise...

So while you are patiently waiting for someone to come and build a temple, all animals to become herbivores, war to end and and death to cease, droves of people from all religions and walks of life are entering the kingdom of God before you..
Is that why Islam and Hinduism are out growing Christianity?
Do you think this is a popularity contest?

Based on your logic you should be an atheist.

On the eve of Christmas 2015, a review of over 174,000 interviews conducted in 2015 shows that three-quarters of American adults identify with a Christian religion, little changed from 2014, but down from 80% eight years ago. About 5% of Americans identify with a non-Christian religion, while 20% have no formal religious identification, which is up five percentage points since 2008.

Now keep in mind many said, "I was born or raised Catholic", or some variation of that. I wonder of the 75% who identified with Christianity, how many of them are true believers. Half? I run into too many people who answer CHRISTIAN when asked but really that's just their knee jerk reaction. I've even been known to do it. Atheists don't say ATHEIST when a religious person asks us what religion we belong to. We know it's not safe out there for atheists. Either physical or mental punishment is dealt to people who say they don't believe. Like for example you won't let your kid play with my kid. Or maybe I don't want my overly religious boss to know. Or my parents.

Thanks a lot.

Go ahead and try...

The Bible was given to us by God. Religion had nothing to do with it.
Nonsense. Who did God give the bible to? Name the names of the men who received and wrote the bibles originally.

He is the Son of God, the firstborn of the Father, He was anointed in the Grand Council of the Heavens to come forth in the Meridian of Time to atone for the sins of the world.

If you want to know Him, read the Bible and Book of Mormon and then choose to serve Him

Indeed there was a time when I was the only person on earth who did, but that was a very long time ago....

Understanding the teachings of Jesus comes easier to those who already profess a belief in him.....

Jesus restored the sanctuary of God in the midst of the people by teaching and demonstrating the only right way to interpret and conform to the divine commands that fulfills the promise of eternal life.

Until you begin to actually conform to the law in the way that Jesus taught and refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate, you will not begin to recover from the sleep of the dead.

It is written that at the resurrection the dead in Christ will be the first to rise...

So while you are patiently waiting for someone to come and build a temple, all animals to become herbivores, war to end and and death to cease, droves of people from all religions and walks of life are entering the kingdom of God before you..

Well that is an argument I believe you and Boss have made. You say since so many believe it must be true. My dad doesn't even get it that it's not a good thing that muslims believe what muslims do and mormons believe what mormons do and jews believe what jews do. All he cares is that they all believe in something. It doesn't matter to him that none of their stories add up and are all different. MADE UP.
No. That isn't an argument I have made.

I have argued that death of religion is over exaggerated and that the numbers bear that out.

I didn't say they were becoming Christian. I said they were entering the kingdom of God ahead of you.

Sheesh. If your study of the Torah is as sloppy as this is it any wonder why you are so confused?
The Kingdom of God...
Elaborate minus vacuous nonsense.

Ding seems clueless when it comes to his Scripture.
I'll let you know when the opinion of a blind and self righteous Jew matters to me, brother.
TN just posted what you asked for and you respond with mental illness.
No. He didn't. He posted a list of the prophecies and asked me to prove the ones he did fulfill.
Address each enumerated Jesus failure.
I haven't seen one.

The only failure I have seen is you fighting the battle for an atheist.

You see TN here right now? No. He is laughing at the Jewish dupe who is fighting his battle.

Seriously, he ninja'd you good.
TN enumerated the “Jesus Prophecies” and not one of them has materialized.
All you are offering is mental disturbance.

It’s not a popularity contest at all.
Christianity claims events happened that didn’t happen.

I'll let you know when the opinion of a blind and self righteous Jew matters to me, brother.
TN just posted what you asked for and you respond with mental illness.
No. He didn't. He posted a list of the prophecies and asked me to prove the ones he did fulfill.
Address each enumerated Jesus failure.
I haven't seen one.

The only failure I have seen is you fighting the battle for an atheist.

You see TN here right now? No. He is laughing at the Jewish dupe who is fighting his battle.

Seriously, he ninja'd you good.
TN enumerated the “Jesus Prophecies” and not one of them has materialized.
All you are offering is mental disturbance.
That's funny. I'm still waiting on his argument?

Which event didn't happen?

You do realize TN doesn't believe anything about your religion, right?

Temple hasn’t been rebuilt...

You do realize TN doesn't believe anything about your religion, right?
You do realize that I don’t believe in your religion.

The nations are not living in peace with each other.

Forum List

Back