How is the sound of freedom related to Qanon?

When the sound of freedom released recently I saw a lot of headlines like this.

And dozens more all saying the movie is tied to Qanon. But after I looked some the movie was written in 2015. And didn't start filming until 2018.

Qanon thing didn't became a thing until 2017, 2 years after Qanon started.

So how can it be Qanon when the script predates Qanon?

And why is a movie based on real life events of people saving trafficked kids Qanon?

And since when is a movie about child trafficking considered bad?
Just leftists trying desperately to silence the messenger. They are scurrying like the cockroaches they are

It's just a movie. Why does it trigger such strong emotions in the right?

You don't see the left making a fuss over it. The left is only pointing out how bizarre it is that the right is obsessed with it, and has made it into their new reason to proclaim their status as the biggest victims to every exist in human history.

So why are you righties obsessed with it?

And why are some of the righties such garbage humans, in that they'll make up lies that leftists support pedos? Only the worst sort of lying filth would say something so depraved. The old Nazis made up such stories about liberals/Jews, so the new Nazis are doing the same.

And adults preying on children is alive and well (for now) in the Democrat Party

More QAnon nonsense

Why don’t you tell us about Hillary running a child sex trafficking ring out of a Pizza Parlor?

That is the nonsense your side is spreading and why you have no credibility among moderate voters

That was a strange defense for your Q Kraziness
You are confused Moon Bat.

I don't believe in any of the Q stuff but all you stupid uneducated Moon Bats believe that more welfare, open borders, more taxation, higher cost of energy, more trannies and queers, doing away with Constitutional rights and defunding the police makes a country better. You can't get any more crazy than that.

You are confused Moon Bat.

I don't believe in any of the Q stuff but all you stupid uneducated Moon Bats believe that more welfare, open borders, more taxation, higher cost of energy, more trannies and queers, doing away with Constitutional rights and defunding the police makes a country better. You can't get any more crazy than that.
Do you believe Democrats are pedophiles?
Do you believe Dems stole the election?

You don't see the left making a fuss over it. The left is only pointing out how bizarre it is that the right is obsessed with it, and has made it into their new reason to proclaim their status as the biggest victims to every exist in human history.

And why are some of the righties such garbage humans, in that they'll make up lies that leftists support pedos? Only the worst sort of lying filth would say something so depraved. The old Nazis made up such stories about liberals/Jews, so the new Nazis are doing the same.
Interesting take, said out loud.

Apparently the right cares deeply about ending child sex trafficking and the left wants it ignored.

Thanks for stating as much, but I kinda think we already knew that.

And adults preying on children is alive and well (for now) in the Democrat Party

And the Republican party and the Christian church and the Catholic Church and pretty much every aspect of life as there are shitty humans in every group out there.

Interesting take, said out loud.

Apparently the right cares deeply about ending child sex trafficking and the left wants it ignored.

Thanks for stating as much, but I kinda think we already knew that.

So, one has to enjoy a movie about ending child sex trafficking in order for a person to want to end child sex trafficking?

Is that really the logic you are going with?

Wrong sub-forum.

382288432-1997_conspiracy_theory_1.jpg

When the sound of freedom released recently I saw a lot of headlines like this.

And dozens more all saying the movie is tied to Qanon. But after I looked some the movie was written in 2015. And didn't start filming until 2018.

Qanon thing didn't became a thing until 2017, 2 years after Qanon started.

So how can it be Qanon when the script predates Qanon?

And why is a movie based on real life events of people saving trafficked kids Qanon?

And since when is a movie about child trafficking considered bad?

Conspiracy Theories have existed long before any of us were born. QAnon capitalizes on those theories and makes sure they are as widely disseminated as possible. So linking a movie that is based around CT to QAnon makes sense.

You are a disgusting human being. If it happened to one of your children perhaps you'd accept the reality of the subject.

Conspiracy Theories have existed long before any of us were born. QAnon capitalizes on those theories and makes sure they are as widely disseminated as possible. So linking a movie that is based around CT to QAnon makes sense.
Ain't that the crackpots that were hanging around in Dallas, waiting for the return of JFK?

You are a disgusting human being. If it happened to one of your children perhaps you'd accept the reality of the subject.
Oh child sex trafficking is absolutely real. Nobody is arguing that. But not from some Hillary operated pizza parlor. What kinda jackass believes such horse shit? A jackass. That's who.

Oh child sex trafficking is absolutely real. Nobody is arguing that. But not from some Hillary operated pizza parlor. What kinda jackass believes such horse shit? A jackass. That's who.

Oh look!!!!! A noob. You have established yourself as a jackass.

Forum List

Back