how is this not the same as Rittenhouse, & why are the media ignoring it? Black Shooter Andrew Coffee IV found not guilty on all counts of murder

I’ve always had a question nobody answered about Rittenhouse. Why didn’t the other armed up heroes come to his aid?
Who were those armed, law-abiding citizens? As you know, the police had been told to stand down and were watching the riot.

Was someone else supposed to come to Rittenhouse's aid and THEY killed the attacker?
Kyle-Rittenhouse-2-XL.png

Kyle-Rittenhouse-on-ground-L.jpg

Rittenhouse-2-X3.jpg

Skateboard-XL.jpg

web1_10370254-f3e45ea23ee4485b8455890f6ff2fd93-M.jpg

Who were those armed, law-abiding citizens? As you know, the police had been told to stand down and were watching the riot.

Was someone else supposed to come to Rittenhouse's aid and THEY killed the attacker?
Kyle-Rittenhouse-2-XL.png

Kyle-Rittenhouse-on-ground-L.jpg

Rittenhouse-2-X3.jpg

Skateboard-XL.jpg

web1_10370254-f3e45ea23ee4485b8455890f6ff2fd93-M.jpg

Kyle was not alone. There were other armed people defending the businesses weren’t there? His friend for one.

Ok. Kyle was there with a self appointed militia types. A couple dozen armed up heroes. And he was forced to shoot three people in self defense. Where were the others? Where were these heroes out to stop the ANTIFA punks? They did nothing to help Kyle. Nothing.

So where were they and why did they leave Kyle twisting in the breeze?

You merely disagreed with my earlier response. Not even a wish I was clever meme pic to post. So let me expound.

The Kenosha Guard was out there. A self described Militia group. How many were there? At least two dozen. All armed, and all tough talking about how they were going to stop the Rioters. It was time to stand up to the BLM and ANTIFA types wasn’t it?

So where were they when Kyle was running for his life to the police? Why didn’t they jump in? Kyle’s shooting was self defense, as a matter of fact and law. But where were his “buddies” and fellow heroes? They weren’t in the streets defending Kyle were they? What happened to them?

So Kyle was what? One out of twenty five? One out of fifty? How many were there, and what happened to them? They damned sure didn’t help out. They didn’t rush to the sound of gunfire to help a fellow member of the Kenosha Guard. Even Kyle’s friend who sold him the gun didn’t rush to his aid. Why?

You merely disagreed with my earlier response. Not even a wish I was clever meme pic to post. So let me expound.

The Kenosha Guard was out there. A self described Militia group. How many were there? At least two dozen. All armed, and all tough talking about how they were going to stop the Rioters. It was time to stand up to the BLM and ANTIFA types wasn’t it?

So where were they when Kyle was running for his life to the police? Why didn’t they jump in? Kyle’s shooting was self defense, as a matter of fact and law. But where were his “buddies” and fellow heroes? They weren’t in the streets defending Kyle were they? What happened to them?

So Kyle was what? One out of twenty five? One out of fifty? How many were there, and what happened to them? They damned sure didn’t help out. They didn’t rush to the sound of gunfire to help a fellow member of the Kenosha Guard. Even Kyle’s friend who sold him the gun didn’t rush to his aid. Why?
Your responses are just getting more and more foolish. Didn't anyone ever tell you that when you are in a hole...

Your mindless rant is not a surprise. Show us all the reliable source and working link where anyone was saying, prior to the riot, that they would be protecting the town from BLM and ANTIFA.

A car lot had been torched the night before in the same town. Rittenhouse asked the owner of the used car lot if wanted him to come by and help him protect his lot.

So what?

IF the mayor and police had done their jobs on day one, no one would have been put in a position of being forced to protect their own property.

Rittenhouse was 100% in legal possession of the weapon.

As a side benefit, Rittenhouse gave us all a glimpse behind the curtain as the demographics of these riots.

If law enforcement is not allowed to do their job, what is your solution? If people allow the George Soros' of our country to finance far left, liberal prosecutors, what are law abiding citizens to do?

Your responses are just getting more and more foolish. Didn't anyone ever tell you that when you are in a hole...

Your mindless rant is not a surprise. Show us all the reliable source and working link where anyone was saying, prior to the riot, that they would be protecting the town from BLM and ANTIFA.

A car lot had been torched the night before in the same town. Rittenhouse asked the owner of the used car lot if wanted him to come by and help him protect his lot.

So what?

IF the mayor and police had done their jobs on day one, no one would have been put in a position of being forced to protect their own property.

Rittenhouse was 100% in legal possession of the weapon.

As a side benefit, Rittenhouse gave us all a glimpse behind the curtain as the demographics of these riots.

If law enforcement is not allowed to do their job, what is your solution? If people allow the George Soros' of our country to finance far left, liberal prosecutors, what are law abiding citizens to do?

I said that Kyle was justified by fact and law. But you are avoiding the issue. Where were the others? You are trying to shoehorn me into a prepared response. Kyle was not guilty. By law he did nothing wrong. I am not talking about him. Where were the others?

I was a Paratrooper. A Combat Engineer in the 82nd Airborne Division. We trained to always back our buddies. We stayed with them. We left no one behind.

We trained as a team. We fought as a team. So when I was in trouble. The others would back me up. And the reverse is true as well. I’d come running if they were in trouble.

That is the mantra of the Paratroopers. You take care of each other. Because when the shooting starts each other is all you are going to have.

That night in Kenosha. Kyle showed up because the call went out. He showed up to risk himself to protect the property of others. He was not alone. There were others there. Others who answered the call. And when the shooting started they were nowhere to be found. Pursued by the Mob of rioters Kyle had to run towards the cops.

His fellow protectors were nowhere to be found. They left him dangling in the wind.

It is easy to talk shit before. It’s easy to talk shit after. What is hard is doing it when it is time. When the zip of bullets flying by is in the air. When your ass is literally on the line.

I said that Kyle was justified by fact and law. But you are avoiding the issue. Where were the others? You are trying to shoehorn me into a prepared response. Kyle was not guilty. By law he did nothing wrong. I am not talking about him. Where were the others?

I was a Paratrooper. A Combat Engineer in the 82nd Airborne Division. We trained to always back our buddies. We stayed with them. We left no one behind.

We trained as a team. We fought as a team. So when I was in trouble. The others would back me up. And the reverse is true as well. I’d come running if they were in trouble.

That is the mantra of the Paratroopers. You take care of each other. Because when the shooting starts each other is all you are going to have.

That night in Kenosha. Kyle showed up because the call went out. He showed up to risk himself to protect the property of others. He was not alone. There were others there. Others who answered the call. And when the shooting started they were nowhere to be found. Pursued by the Mob of rioters Kyle had to run towards the cops.

His fellow protectors were nowhere to be found. They left him dangling in the wind.

It is easy to talk shit before. It’s easy to talk shit after. What is hard is doing it when it is time. When the zip of bullets flying by is in the air. When your ass is literally on the line.
So what?

You're just being a troll.

Forum List

Back