how is this not the same as Rittenhouse, & why are the media ignoring it? Black Shooter Andrew Coffee IV found not guilty on all counts of murder

These no knock drug raids are out of hand. The shit needs to stop.
This incident wasn't a no knock raid.

However, obviously they knocked and then bashed the door in before anyone had a chance to answer it and threw a grenade in. It might have well have been a no knock raid.

Drug dealer, an actual criminal, gets acquitted and you're good with it? But Rittenhouse who shot the actual criminals trying to harm him and you idiots cry. Good job Rittenhouse.
Yep. He wasn't arested or charged with drugs in that raid. Body cams on at least one of the officers had been turned off or taken off prior to the raid. Whether it was in fact a no knock was a he said she said, kind of thing. I'm a sound sleep until the German Shepherd wakes me up and I won't hear shouts if they are made while they bust down the door, are attacked by my dog and shooting her in the living room. I would definitely be grabbing my personal weapon on the bedstand and emptying 15 rounds 9mm through the walls at the living room above dog level, then grabbing the AR from the closet on my side and 2 of the 30 round magazine right above. It would be a bloodbath, and it could happen with a bad address, or somebody pissed off and giving a bad tip. It is not a safe way to arrest people for cops, suspects or anybody else in the house or in my case (with M855 in a stack of magazines) the whole neighborhood for several hundred yards after going through my windows and brick walls. The Jury did not get to consider drug charges, because that is not what he was charged with, so your thing about drug dealer did not come into play. It boiled down to the question "If somebody breaks in your door in the middle of the night, are justified by self-defense to shoot?" The answer is YES. Will you be convicted of the10 police bullets in your girlfriend or the wounding of one of the attackers, NO.
Rittenhouse was an idiot for getting himself into that situation and having to shoot his way out of it. Still, he was justified and acquitted after jury trial with 12 jurors judging. Like the old saying, better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Now, do you get it? Trial by jury. The juries have spoken. Long live the rule of law, the legal adjudication within our courts and the Americans that pull jury duty, serving us all.

Yep. He wasn't arested or charged with drugs in that raid. Body cams on at least one of the officers had been turned off or taken off prior to the raid. Whether it was in fact a no knock was a he said she said, kind of thing. I'm a sound sleep until the German Shepherd wakes me up and I won't hear shouts if they are made while they bust down the door, are attacked by my dog and shooting her in the living room. I would definitely be grabbing my personal weapon on the bedstand and emptying 15 rounds 9mm through the walls at the living room above dog level, then grabbing the AR from the closet on my side and 2 of the 30 round magazine right above. It would be a bloodbath, and it could happen with a bad address, or somebody pissed off and giving a bad tip. It is not a safe way to arrest people for cops, suspects or anybody else in the house or in my case (with M855 in a stack of magazines) the whole neighborhood for several hundred yards after going through my windows and brick walls. The Jury did not get to consider drug charges, because that is not what he was charged with, so your thing about drug dealer did not come into play. It boiled down to the question "If somebody breaks in your door in the middle of the night, are justified by self-defense to shoot?" The answer is YES. Will you be convicted of the10 police bullets in your girlfriend or the wounding of one of the attackers, NO.
Rittenhouse was an idiot for getting himself into that situation and having to shoot his way out of it. Still, he was justified and acquitted after jury trial with 12 jurors judging. Like the old saying, better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6. Now, do you get it? Trial by jury. The juries have spoken. Long live the rule of law, the legal adjudication within our courts and the Americans that pull jury duty, serving us all.
Why I also don't like no knock warrants. Knock announce yourself, then if the suspect opens fire you are justified in shooting back.

Why I also don't like no knock warrants. Knock announce yourself, then if the suspect opens fire you are justified in shooting back.
Spoken like a true JusticeHammer.:clap:

A curious thread.

The far-left liberals both on National TV, and online went crazy about the Rittenhouse decision. To a person, they ranted on and on stating that IF Mr. Rittenhouse was black, he would have been convicted. All of them seem proud to ignore all the evidence and even the videos.

Why have they ignored it, it is as if it did not happen. A black man, accused of first-degree murder and acquitted because he was defending himself. Nothing else matters. The gun charges are a distraction just as the irresponsible far-left "news outlets" tried and lied about it being an issue in the Rittenhouse case.

WPBF West Palm Beach
WPBF West Palm Beach

Andrew Coffee IV found not guilty on all counts of murder, attempted first degree murder

Tuesday [11/23/2021]

Andrew Coffee was found not guilty on all counts of murder and attempted first degree murder Friday.

Coffee is accused of firing at Indian River County Sheriff's Deputies during an early morning drug raid at his home back in 2017.

His girlfriend, Alteria Woods was caught in the crossfire, shot 10 times and later died. Coffee was charged with the murder of Woods after a grand jury exonerated two law enforcement officers for her death.

Before the case went to the jury's hand, Coffee took the stand to defend himself — blaming deputies for his girlfriend's death.

The defense said Coffee was asleep and thought the flash-bang was gunfire so he fired his gun because he thought the was under attack.

“I was trying to protect me and Alteria and I thought I was doing that, but I feel I didn't protect her. I can't sleep with that ... they killed her,” Coffee said.

You know, I'm going to say the pedophile and the wife beater were idiots for getting themselves dead. They went to a riot to burn and murder, but ran into someone a fuckload more manly than they were and then attacked him. Seriously fucked in the head.

The four scumbags thought they found easy prey, but found Darwin instead.

You know, I'm going to say the pedophile and the wife beater were idiots for getting themselves dead. They went to a riot to burn and murder, but ran into someone a fuckload more manly than they were and then attacked him. Seriously fucked in the head.

The four scumbags thought they found easy prey, but found Darwin instead.
Dumb asses, no doubt about it. Don't ever underestimate the danger of dealing with a scared teenager. You may see terror in their eyes, but may miss seeing the selector switch pointing to fire.

Those who use drugs or sell drugs are federally prohibited from possessing a firearm.
The "war on drugs" destroyed many lives, and still is.
We have been taxed to support soldiers guarding the opium fields of the rich dudes, who are never confronted for their schemes.
The main reason people get busted for selling drugs is because they are under cutting the rich dudes' drug business.
Stupid Americans let the CIA cause all sorts of havoc with their drug rackets. Such a pity that America is circling the drain because of it's crimes, instead of having been a Blessing to the Families of the Earth.

Dumb asses, no doubt about it. Don't ever underestimate the danger of dealing with a scared teenager. You may see terror in their eyes, but may miss seeing the selector switch pointing to fire.

More than that though, the scum you've been defending were predators out hunting a victim. If they hadn't run into Kyle, they would have found other victims.

Kyle cut a malignant cancer out of our society - no two ways about it.

The "war on drugs" destroyed many lives, and still is.
We have been taxed to support soldiers guarding the opium fields of the rich dudes, who are never confronted for their schemes.
The main reason people get busted for selling drugs is because they are under cutting the rich dudes' drug business.
Stupid Americans let the CIA cause all sorts of havoc with their drug rackets. Such a pity that America is circling the drain because of it's crimes, instead of having been a Blessing to the Families of the Earth.

Of course you have mountains of research and documented facts to support your conspiracy theory, right?

Yeah, didn't think so.

More than that though, the scum you've been defending were predators out hunting a victim. If they hadn't run into Kyle, they would have found other victims.

Yet rittenhouse was the one with the hunting rifle.

Yet rittenhouse was the one with the hunting rifle.
The witness Rittenhouse shot and survived testified, under oath that when he held his hands up, Rittenhouse pointed his gun away from him. When he pointed his handgun at Rittenhouse that Rittenhouse then aimed at him and shot him.

Beating a dead horse will not change the fact that three thugs went looking for trouble and violence. Rittenhouse was literally putting out some small fires and was set upon by these goons.

Why do you support the criminals?

I’ve always had a question nobody answered about Rittenhouse. Why didn’t the other armed up heroes come to his aid?

Forum List

Back