how is this not the same as Rittenhouse, & why are the media ignoring it? Black Shooter Andrew Coffee IV found not guilty on all counts of murder

And he was found guilty of possessing a gun. I'm guessing the jury wasn't convinced they announced their presence, because he was found not guilty on all other counts.
These night time surprise arrests (especially no-knock or bust in the door while announcing) are dangerous and stupid. Many city counsels are banning them. Somebody busts into my house, I will be unloading 15 rounds from a 9mm and reaching for the AR with another 30 and spare magazines on the shelf. God help us if the drug task force gets a bad tip or the wrong address.

And he was found guilty of possessing a gun. I'm guessing the jury wasn't convinced they announced their presence, because he was found not guilty on all other counts.

More likely his dead bitch girlfriend had so many holes in her that the coroner couldn't figure out who made the kill shot.

Let's see: Police serve a warrant on shithead drug dealer. He pulls out a gun and starts blasting away. Police respond and shithead drug dealer's GF is killed. Not known whose rounds were responsible for her death.

Shithead drug dealer gets charged with her murder, but is exonerated. But he is found guilty on a count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, which could have a penalty of up to 30 years in prison, and has to live with the fact that his stupidity got his GF killed.

Justice has been served.

Too bad they couldn't charge him with possession of illegal drugs

We know the right will always support self appointed vigilantes like Rittenhouse and Zimmerman.

At least we don't support dead home-invading fentanyl addicts who pass counterfeit $20 bills, resist arrest, and cause year-long bouts of rioting, looting, arson, murder, and regime change.

Got your George Floyd kneepads on? :laughing0301:

1637443045263.png

To the evil propagandists in the MSM this is dog bites man. Rittenhouse is man bites dog.

And that is how they described it years ago when someone (the late great Bob Grant) asked a reporter about why the media concentrated on incidents when a white was the alleged perp and a black the alleged victim.

Three white guys try to kill a white kid. The white kid successfully defends against the three white attackers, killing two of the white attackers, and wounding the third white attacker.

Clearly a case of racism......

Yes, I know the right strongly advocates for vigilantes.

You strongly advocate for child molesters who anally rape children under 13, as Rosenbaum was convicted of and served a prison sentence for, BEFORE he attempted to murder Kyle Rittenhouse.

democrats are very close with child predators - they share similar interests.

Didn't hear about this one? It was going on the same time as the Rittenhouse trial, but the national media gave it no attention whatsoever. Take a look and ask yourself why that may be and remember who the real enemy of the American people is.

VERO BEACH, Fla. —
Andrew Coffee was found not guilty on all counts of murder and attempted first degree murder Friday.

Coffee is accused of firing at Indian River County Sheriff's Deputies during an early morning drug raid at his home back in 2017.

Didn't hear about this one? It was going on the same time as the Rittenhouse trial, but the national media gave it no attention whatsoever. Take a look and ask yourself why that may be and remember who the real enemy of the American people is.

VERO BEACH, Fla. —
Andrew Coffee was found not guilty on all counts of murder and attempted first degree murder Friday.

Coffee is accused of firing at Indian River County Sheriff's Deputies during an early morning drug raid at his home back in 2017.

It was in the news. There was even a thread on here about it. Another good verdict of 12 men and women that actually listened to the case in person.

It was in the news. There was even a thread on here about it.
I understand that, but Rittenhouse was in the 24 hours news cycle. This guy barely got a blip on the national circuit. That wasn't by accident. The media has an agenda and Coffee doesn't fit the bill.

I understand that, but Rittenhouse was in the 24 hours news cycle. This guy barely got a blip on the national circuit. That wasn't by accident. The media has an agenda and Coffee doesn't fit the bill.
Precisely. The media is angry that KR shot white people and doesn’t feed their racist narrative sufficiently.

These no knock drug raids are out of hand. The shit needs to stop.

Also, if the man is free to roam the streets, there should be no law against him having a gun.

Already figured in. This is one of those cases that started cities banning or restricting those types of night time raids. What agenda are you talking about, Bro?

Drug dealer, an actual criminal, gets acquitted and you're good with it? But Rittenhouse who shot the actual criminals trying to harm him and you idiots cry. Good job Rittenhouse.

Um he wasn't acquitted. He was ONLY found not guilty of murder and attempted murder. He WAS found guilty of possession of a firearm by a felon. In that state that's up to 30 years.

Forum List

Back