How liberals conveniently forget about fast and furious and the obstruction under Obama

I like how they forget about Holder holding things from Congress and Obama uses his executive powers about that. WHY ?? to Obstruct Justice??? Why no special prosecutor or the outrage from the liberal media ??

Or how Obama had travel bans.

Or how Obama targeted and killed a citizen without a trial with a drone.

Or how they forget about Robert Bork.

If it weren't for double standards Democrats wouldn't have any standards

Yes everyone let's let Trump wipe his fat orange ass with America because OBAMA!

This is why regardless if you like a president or not if they over reach you have to say no, because when we get a new president they get all the power from the previous one even if you don't like it.

I thought when those judges made those completely unconstitutional ruling on Trump's immigration pause that thanks to Obama it is cool if he just kills those judges with a drone.

Yes everyone let's let Trump wipe his fat orange ass with America because OBAMA!

This is why regardless if you like a president or not if they over reach you have to say no, because when we get a new president they get all the power from the previous one even if you don't like it.

I thought when those judges made those completely unconstitutional ruling on Trump's immigration pause that thanks to Obama it is cool if he just kills those judges with a drone.
Lol :cuckoo:

http://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scandal-in-washington-no-one-is-talking-about/

I like how they forget about Holder holding things from Congress and Obama uses his executive powers about that. WHY ?? to Obstruct Justice??? Why no special prosecutor or the outrage from the liberal media ??

If the media, public official, etc. made a mistake of omission in the past, should it be repeat that mistake now merely because "your guy" is in the WH? If you were a decision maker in such an organization and realized you (or your predecessors) made a mistake of omission in the past, would you deliberately make it again?

Intelligent people learn from their mistakes and those others make. Halfway intelligent people don't ask others to repeat the mistakes of the past. Fools want to see the same errors repeated over and over.

Last edited:
http://nypost.com/2016/05/21/the-scandal-in-washington-no-one-is-talking-about/

Great point, now show us the damage? Stop defending a moron dumb ass, it only makes you look like the ignorant white trash heap you are.
Watch The Russians Laugh At Trump In This Video Clip
Making America the butt of mocking jokes again.

You cannot shame a liberal by pointing out their hypocrisy and double standards, they have no conscious or sense of right and wrong.

Forum List

Back