🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How Liberals Debate

Just putting the article on all the proper threads -which seems to bug you very much

Putting the same thing in more than one place is considered spamming..

Seriously, dude.. C'mon. Everyone, from both sides of the spectrum is telling you the same thing. Not EVERYONE can be wrong..and just you right. It's time you stepped back and took a good look around you.. I think Gunny called it "self-actualization", in reference to someone/something else... It fits here, too.

Just stop. You're not doing either party any good.

If South Vietnam was a beacon of light and a great democratically run country, you might have a point. Diem and Theiu were corrupt politicians who didn't exactly give two shits about the population of South Vietnam...

What exactly is a beacon of light and a great democratically run country? Has there ever been one, besides the US. You have to start somewhere.

gosh...not only more news busters...but they are repeats of cut and pastes from other threads.....

SPAM ALERT!

Just pointing out how libs react to anyone who dares to take a diffent point of view - even towards one of their biggest supporters the Washington Compost

Just pointing out how libs react to anyone who dares to take a diffent point of view - even towards one of their biggest supporters the Washington Compost

and AGAIN... posting the same long article on multiple threads in lieu of actually formulating your own opinion about anything is SPAM.

The truth will set you free - or in your case disappoint you

again...editorials are not fact...they are not truth...they are someone else's opinion that you feel compelled to flood this site with ad nauseum because - obviously- you are incapable of stringing more than one sentence together to form anything that approached coherent thought.

again...editorials are not fact...they are not truth...they are someone else's opinion that you feel compelled to flood this site with ad nauseum because - obviously- you are incapable of stringing more than one sentence together to form anything that approached coherent thought.

They are based on facts - facts you can't deal with

Your problem - not mine

Your problem - not mine

editorials are based on fact, like historical novels are based on history.... and again...my primary complaint is that cutting and pasting the work of other people is nothing but a sign of laziness and ignorance on your part. Write your own stuff and I'll be glad to read it.

editorials are based on fact, like historical novels are based on history.... and again...my primary complaint is that cutting and pasting the work of other people is nothing but a sign of laziness and ignorance on your part. Write your own stuff and I'll be glad to read it.

Your main complaint is someone psoting that blows your talking points out of the water

Your main complaint is someone psoting that blows your talking points out of the water

no.... my main complaint is very well documented here. If you care to write something of substance instead of lazily using other's words, I would love to read them.

So if I was to post an editorial Red States that supports my point of view, which you know they are out there, would you also say they are based on fact ? Or is it that just the editorials that you post that support YOUR Point of view are based on fact?

You are all too easy to prove as an idiot. Maineman has you pegged down and YOU cant deal with the truth. So you add nothing to the conversation and resort to "You just cant handle the truth" type namecalling. Its really really sad and as maineman said , disappointing. Even a respected poster here Gunny says that you are an idiot and he likes republicans. You are a joke.

Your problem - not mine

Forum List

Back