How Likely Is A New US Civil War?

You don't even understand, this is not about Trump. This is not a Trump cult.

Trump is getting booed now telling his base to get vaccinated.

The movement is not Trump based as he is quickly loosing their support.

Wakey, wakey.
LOL you thinking you are part of some movement. But we get it. Someone FINALLY allowed you into a club that thinks like you. Too bad they are a bunch of deplorable pieces of human garbage.

LOL you thinking you are part of some movement. But we get it. Someone FINALLY allowed you into a club that thinks like you. Too bad they are a bunch of deplorable pieces of human garbage.
Nobody likes the left they are assholes and a bunch of freaks. Your post is dripping with projection.

You don't even understand, this is not about Trump. This is not a Trump cult.

Trump is getting booed now telling his base to get vaccinated.

The movement is not Trump based as he is quickly loosing their support.

Wakey, wakey.
I fully understand that Trump ran up against a wal with his proclaiming of 'safe and effective'. But I'm not sure it's an obstacle that he can't get past. The rhetoric in Trump's defense is obvious here on this board at least. His supporters claim that Trump has always been for the vaccines. The issue then becomes the fact that his supporters are not. But they will already be a minority who will bite their lips and get over it for Trump.

Nobody likes the left they are assholes and a bunch of freaks. Your post is dripping with projection.
Take a look at a trump klan rally. Are you actually suggesting those white people in attendance are the top tier of the white race? LOL I dont think so.

I fully understand that Trump ran up against a wal with his proclaiming of 'safe and effective'. But I'm not sure it's an obstacle that he can't get past. The rhetoric in Trump's defense is obvious here on this board at least. His supporters claim that Trump has always been for the vaccines. The issue then becomes the fact that his supporters are not. But they will already be a minority who will bite their lips and get over it for Trump.
Trump has zero influence with these people when it comes to the vaccine

Ever wonder why?

Supply chain interruptions are putting any and all thoughts on hold...

Flat out can't get the supplies or materials needed to hold much more than a riot at the moment.

Armies run on logistics. Food, guns, clothing and munitions. All are in tight supply constraints at the moment. Go ahead...try to buy popular ammunition at the local gun shop...they need a laugh too.

Try to purchase some travel food...food used like on backpacking adventures. (MRE style food)

Ok...then try to find the winter gear for backpacking. Warm boots and socks, batteries and portable heaters. All at ridiculous high prices if you can find them and the fuels they operate on.

Not going to work out whatsoever...

Take a look at a trump klan rally. Are you actually suggesting those white people in attendance are the top tier of the white race? LOL I dont think so.

Trump has zero influence with these people when it comes to the vaccine

Ever wonder why?
I think you're reading it wrong. Most of the antivax movement is on Trump's behalf in my opinion.

Flat out can't get the supplies or materials needed to hold much more than a riot at the moment.

Armies run on logistics. Food, guns, clothing and munitions. All are in tight supply constraints at the moment. Go ahead...try to buy popular ammunition at the local gun shop...they need a laugh too.

Try to purchase some travel food...food used like on backpacking adventures. (MRE style food)

Ok...then try to find the winter gear for backpacking. Warm boots and socks, batteries and portable heaters. All at ridiculous high prices if you can find them and the fuels they operate on.

What are you suggesting?
The closest 7-11 is within easy walking distance and there's no shortage of Twinkies.

we need to heighten security so that future attacks on the capitol don't occur

a SQUIRREL shouldn't be allowed on the Capitol premises without an FBI background check

So what you are saying is that you are ill prepared. I dont think this is going to work out the way you think it's going to work out.

yg5xz5hjr2a81.jpg

I think you're reading it wrong. Most of the antivax movement is on Trump's behalf in my opinion.
Wrong. There are plenty of anti covid jab people like me who love vaccines and Trump, who won't support Trump if he runs on covid jabs.

Wrong. There are plenty of anti covid jab people like me who love vaccines and Trump, who won't support Trump if he runs on covid jabs.
You're contradicting yourself if you don't make the claim that vaccines are forced on people. Obviously Trump won't do that and so there won't be any risk for you.

basically he is saying that Trump supporters are about to attack the peace loving libs

Actually the exact opposite is true and has been for years. Conservatism, traditions, patriotism and Americanism have all been under attack by the rabid dogs on the left for many years and like good soviets, they are trying to make that the new normal while trying to gaslight the country into believing that good people merely fighting back in their own defense is now some horrible "attack" on democracy.

One thing 2020 taught us after 8000 riots and 2000 dead or injured in 350 US cities with 2 billion in property damage is that the "libs" are anything but "peace-loving."

Forum List

Back