🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long before America is indecent enough, immoral enough, dark enough, desperate enough and ignorant enough to elect a Gavin Newsom type to POTUS?

The most dark, degenerate, immoral, and ignorant faction in America is the right wing. We defeated it in Europe, and Asia, and we will defeat it here.
Meanwhile in reality…..your people can be found at the link and in the images below.
455CB764-8322-4512-B312-2C7809ABF3FB.jpeg

0D85620F-0CCA-477B-877A-0B36C7FC5B79.jpeg

ACB59E40-F7F8-416C-9CEE-F829A0467F7C.jpeg

9A37794B-FDEA-4E8F-B3AA-C7384826E490.jpeg

There is nothing more perverted, and ignorant than the worship of a gun, religious belief over secular human rights, and the notion that the only legitimate form of energy is fossilized shit dug out of a hole in the ground.
1BE2D3B2-0A7A-4288-8F9C-8ED0D532FD47.jpeg

This young generation of workers will work hard so the greasy grimy Uber wealthy make their profits. No worries.

This young generation of workers will work hard so the greasy grimy Uber wealthy make their profits. No worries.
Your 40 million illegal aliens have destroyed wages for your “hardworking” young people haven’t they?
WHOOPSIE…..that retarded plan kinda back-fired didn’t it?

LefTard Logic:
”The ideologies of the DNC is rooted in and pillared by immorality and indecency, the Democrat Party and all of their constituency is comprised of indecent immoral filth…but but but….the GQP has three people that TDS’ing loons have decided are immoral so the parties are the same.”
There's another one.

Employers have never, in the history of this nation, had an easier time finding hard working american citizens. The so called labor shortage is hogwash. Only bad employers can't find workers.

California is close to surpassing Germany as the fourth largest economy in the world. It is the largest economy in the United States. Seems to me that Gavin is doing just fine, thanks.
That is why more and more people are leaving California, the great job the idiot newscum is doing.

California is close to surpassing Germany as the fourth largest economy in the world. It is the largest economy in the United States. Seems to me that Gavin is doing just fine, thanks.
yea he is doing great for all the wealthy there.....

Employers have never, in the history of this nation, had an easier time finding hard working american citizens. The so called labor shortage is hogwash. Only bad employers can't find workers.
There is definitely no shortage of weed pullers or shitter cleaners….nobody would argue that.
Remember old-timer…..labor shortage = higher wages
40 million beaners present = shit wages
Simple shit

Well tell voters to vote for closing the border then. Run a POTUS like d Santos I can vote for. I'm not voting for a billionaire. Sorry. I'll sit it out before that. I will vote for desantis though. Balls in your court to get people to see it MY way.

For today's GQP to complain about morality and decency is another ugly indication of how detached and delusional it has become.

Neither political party is a paragon of virtue, and with the GQP's embrace of people like Trump, H Walker and Gaetz, it has completely abdicated any claim it had to be so.

Clean your own damn house. Get your own standards out of the freakin' gutter. You're no better than those you hate.
For today's SCUM demonRATS to complain about morality and decency is another ugly indication of how detached and delusional they have become.

Neither political party is a paragon of virtue, and when the SCUM demonRATS embrace people like barrag-o, PIG-lousy, shit stain schumer, cum in me HARRIS, hit-lery, beijing xiden-- it has completely abdicated any claim it had to be so.

Clean your own damn house. Get your pedophiles out of office, stop the corruption of AMERICA..... You're no better than those you hate.

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

The most dark, degenerate, immoral, and ignorant faction in America is the right wing. We defeated it in Europe, and Asia, and we will defeat it here.

And that has already begun.

There is nothing more perverted, and ignorant than the worship of a gun, religious belief over secular human rights, and the notion that the only legitimate form of energy is fossilized shit dug out of a hole in the ground.

That will be defeated, and the 4th turning has begun.
the fourth turning has begun?.....lol.....you sound like one of them fanatics skewy.....

yea he is doing great for all the wealthy there.....

Hahaha…. Seawytch is like all twisted and confused Leftards…..they hate income inequality, they hate all those greedy, over-achieving ambitious wealthy folks paying their way….BUT they can’t brag about them fast enough as soon as the right discussion opens.
SillyCon Valley, Hollyweird and the coastal elites carry the spreadsheets while the majority live like the human cockroaches they are and Seawytch can’t give two-shits……for the sake of this debate anyway.
Leftards are never to be taken seriously.

Well tell voters to vote for closing the border then. Run a POTUS like d Santos I can vote for. I'm not voting for a billionaire. Sorry. I'll sit it out before that. I will vote for desantis though. Balls in your court to get people to see it MY way.
“People like you”?
You mean all 76 of you?
Nobody sane wants to elect a poor person to the highest office. Generally speaking, wealthy people are problem solvers and good decision makers….generally speaking, wealthy people are leaders.

Lets be honest and see it for what it is….He’s only elected in Mexifornia due to the number of taxpayer dependent desperate thirdworlders, poverty stricken degenerates, abnormal weirdos, homosexuals, atheists and the like residing here….The grand scheme for Democrats is obvious….Californicate enough states to get Newsom types to 270 electoral votes in eve presidential election….so based on the current trajectory how long do Republicans have to stop it from happening and what are they doing to stop it?
You don't elect a fascist like Gavin because you get California laws with federal backing.

Lets be honest and see it for what it is….He’s only elected in Mexifornia due to the number of taxpayer dependent desperate thirdworlders, poverty stricken degenerates, abnormal weirdos, homosexuals, atheists and the like residing here….The grand scheme for Democrats is obvious….Californicate enough states to get Newsom types to 270 electoral votes in every presidential election….so based on the current trajectory how long do Republicans have to stop it from happening and what are they doing to stop it?

I'd say we're ready now.

Look at America in general now vs just say 40 years ago when I was a boy.

We have blacks that ran around for years burning neighborhoods, attacking civilians and cops, saying everything is racist, and looting. And no one really reported on it and a lot of people shrugged their shoulders.

People got in line really quick to wear the mask and get multiple experimental vaccines without question and even attacked others that did not and reported them.

We have a presidential administration that opened our borders, sending billions to other countries while we face inflation problems, lies constantly, tried to censor it's citizens and political competition, and we all know what else they have done for 2 years with little to no backlash beyond some complaints.

We have trannies and a administration forcing people to lie about biological facts that a man is truly a woman by trying to force us to cal them women, let them play in the opposite sexes sports, calling them words like brave, and giving them special attention and privilege. No one really says much about it.

Drag queens doing story in time schools and playing dildo ring toss with small children and having young children tip them for dancing in public places. No one does much about it.

An administration blaming everything on climate change and trying to shut down oil production and force people to do what they want while the world economic forum pushes their personal agenda through politicians to reshape the world as they want under the guise of protecting our climate. No one does much.

There is a lot more everyone here all knows about but very few actually try to do something about any of it. Most are afraid to push back, or simply don't care.

“People like you”?
You mean all 76 of you?
Nobody sane wants to elect a poor person to the highest office. Generally speaking, wealthy people are problem solvers and good decision makers….generally speaking, wealthy people are leaders.
Tell me when we've had a wealthy "leader" because I have yet to see one.

Forum List

Back