How long before anchor babies and barely Americans decide our elections?

Since the Hucklefvcks had generations of white privilege I say let the brownies have their way now.

It's not like you stop the Browning of America anyways! They work harder than most Americans. :afro:

You didn't read the "They work harder than most Americans. :afro:" part, obviously.

Makes perfect sense...let them have their way...all those other "brown" nations full of brown people getting their way are really kicking ass...Funny...you say let them have their way until there's more of them than there is us and your welfare check starts bouncing...haha...then what?

Don't worry, I still pay enough taxes for the weak whytes in Appalachia waiting for the hillybilly junk they crave from the government.

It's pretty depressing that these bootstrappers aren't willing up and out of a pit to get better jobs in other areas. Redneck snowflakes in the South and Lazy. :booze: We deserve better.

I know I've told you this story many times before...it's weird that it doesn't it make any sense to you. You must be a Econ major...haha.

An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END....

Lame little story that has nothing to do with the history of the United States of America.

Oh, I'm sorry I must have misunderstood your post...I thought you were implying that since the US once took in immigrants we should always take in immigrants. I didn't realize you were just offering a history lesson....so what exactly did you mean?
"Individual Liberty:
The principle that each person is born with freedom from arbitrary or unjustified restraint

Federalism:
A system of dual sovereignty. The people delegate certain powers to the national government,
while the states and the people retain those powers not delegated.

Limited Government:
The philosophy that the national government has only those powers given to it in the Constitution. If a power is not listed, the national government is assumed not to have it.

Representative Government:
A republican system where the people select representatives to represent their interests as they
make and carry out laws.

Private Property:
A system where individuals have the right to obtain and control possessions, as well as the fruits of
their own labor.

“All Men Are Created Equal”:
The understanding that there is no natural class of rulers among people, and that all are born with
the same unalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

Separation of Powers/Checks and Balances:
A system of distinct powers built into the constitution, to prevent an accumulation of power in one
branch, and in order to ensure each branch can stop the others from growing too powerful."

Founding Principles - Bill of Rights Institute

Okay cool...you can copy and paste.
Soooo, what does that have to do with Americans allowing the country to be invaded....becoming predominantly inhabited by foreigners who breed foreigners who will eventually decide AMERICAN elections?
You do realize that an anchor baby raised in an illegal family household by illegals virtually adopts the same principles and belief system as the illegals themselves....right?
Are you getting the gist of things?
It's true that belief systems, religious and philosophical beliefs are transmitted from parent to child. However, environment factors have a major impact. Most illegal immigrants are poorly educated, with limited language skills, come from small towns and villages in Central America with limited exposure to other cultures. Their children raised in the US are most likely to be better educated, bilingual, live in large cities with exposure to US as well as other cultures. These children of immigrants become part of the great American melting pot as have immigrants for centuries.

Again, sounds great...I can tell you've pitched this many times...you just keep leaving out tiny little details...you know, the ones you want to pretend don't exist...nearly four in ten LEGAL Hispanics are on the welfare tit...they're a close second to Blacks in incarceration rate per capita. They're second to Blacks in school dropout rate, they lead in teen pregnancy and abortion. They cause mass degradation in every community they inhabit. But tell me again please....how Mexicans are so awesome and how awesome Mexicans are for this nation?

Lame little story that has nothing to do with the history of the United States of America.

Oh, I'm sorry I must have misunderstood your post...I thought you were implying that since the US once took in immigrants we should always take in immigrants. I didn't realize you were just offering a history lesson....so what exactly did you mean?
"Individual Liberty:
The principle that each person is born with freedom from arbitrary or unjustified restraint

Federalism:
A system of dual sovereignty. The people delegate certain powers to the national government,

Limited Government:
The philosophy that the national government has only those powers given to it in the Constitution. If a power is not listed, the national government is assumed not to have it.

A republican system where the people select representatives to represent their interests as they
make and carry out laws.

Private Property:
A system where individuals have the right to obtain and control possessions, as well as the fruits of
their own labor.

The understanding that there is no natural class of rulers among people, and that all are born with

A system of distinct powers built into the constitution, to prevent an accumulation of power in one
branch, and in order to ensure each branch can stop the others from growing too powerful."

Soooo, what does that have to do with Americans allowing the country to be invaded....becoming predominantly inhabited by foreigners who breed foreigners who will eventually decide AMERICAN elections?
You do realize that an anchor baby raised in an illegal family household by illegals virtually adopts the same principles and belief system as the illegals themselves....right?
It's true that belief systems, religious and philosophical beliefs are transmitted from parent to child. However, environment factors have a major impact. Most illegal immigrants are poorly educated, with limited language skills, come from small towns and villages in Central America with limited exposure to other cultures. Their children raised in the US are most likely to be better educated, bilingual, live in large cities with exposure to US as well as other cultures. These children of immigrants become part of the great American melting pot as have immigrants for centuries.

Again, sounds great...I can tell you've pitched this many times...you just keep leaving out tiny little details...you know, the ones you want to pretend don't exist...nearly four in ten LEGAL Hispanics are on the welfare tit...they're a close second to Blacks in incarceration rate per capita. They're second to Blacks in school dropout rate, they lead in teen pregnancy and abortion. They cause mass degradation in every community they inhabit. But tell me again please....how Mexicans are so awesome and how awesome Mexicans are for this nation?

100% Mexican love America.

I wonder how many Hucklefvcks in the the South still love their wretched past and fly a flag saying so....100%.

You can't even go to a simple NASCAR event without those bumpkins displaying loyalty to a beta loser movement. My God!

Since the Hucklefvcks had generations of white privilege I say let the brownies have their way now.

It's not like you stop the Browning of America anyways! They work harder than most Americans. :afro:

You didn't read the "They work harder than most Americans. :afro:" part, obviously.

Makes perfect sense...let them have their way...all those other "brown" nations full of brown people getting their way are really kicking ass...Funny...you say let them have their way until there's more of them than there is us and your welfare check starts bouncing...haha...then what?

Don't worry, I still pay enough taxes for the weak whytes in Appalachia waiting for the hillybilly junk they crave from the government.

It's pretty depressing that these bootstrappers aren't willing up and out of a pit to get better jobs in other areas. Redneck snowflakes in the South and Lazy. :booze: We deserve better.

Haha...right...sure you do.
Nearly four in ten LEGAL beaners are on the taxpayer tit...how stupid would one have to be to believe that ILLEGALS could feed themselves and stand on their own feet?
Come on bud....pull your head from your ass.
21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.
What else can I teach your dumb ass?

Has anyone saw the projections? Can you post it here?
Paul Ryan is right....legitimate, REAL Americans better get to baby making.
The writing is on the wall...it won't be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.

"Projections'? So you don't even know?

LOL

I guess you are like Trump- when the Judge who was born in Middle West is a "Mexican' because his parents came from Mexico.

Nearly four in ten LEGAL beaners are on the taxpayer tit how stupid would one have to be to believe that ILLEGALS could feed themselves and stand on their own feet?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Funny, considering after chasing all the Mexican out of the South that place still holds the poverty level of a remote South American country. Even after Federal Subsidies to do much better. Damn.

Nearly four in ten LEGAL beaners are on the taxpayer tit how stupid would one have to be to believe that ILLEGALS could feed themselves and stand on their own feet?
The black population:

Funny, considering after chasing all the Mexican out of the South that place still holds the poverty level of a remote South American country. Even after Federal Subsidies to do much better. Damn.

Apparently you've never been to the south...there's lots of Blacks there....hence lots of welfare paid out.

The black population:

Apparently you've never been to the south...there's lots of Blacks there....hence lots of welfare paid out.

I lived in Jacksonville, FLA for quite a few years. The most memorial event was waiting for the trailer to open to get a swill and boiled peanuts at 8am. Skynyrd constantly on the jukebox in the permanent carport style building in this year round outdoor mall on 103rd West Side establishment.

So Hucklefvck it was too fun. Those people never paid for the jukebox...so I played a bunch of Replacements until they had enough.

Real Americans are the ones who understand and support the principles upon which my nation was founded.

I know I've told you this story many times before...it's weird that it doesn't it make any sense to you. You must be a Econ major...haha.

An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END....

"Individual Liberty:

Federalism:

Limited Government:

make and carry out laws.

Private Property:
their own labor.

Okay cool...you can copy and paste......

Unlike you, I can understand and appreciate America.

You do realize that an anchor baby raised in an illegal family household by illegals virtually adopts the same principles and belief system as the illegals themselves.......?

Do you realize that anyone born in the US is a US citizen? Do you realize that the US citizens you shamelessly denigrate are individuals and not some faceless placeholders in a 'category' that you leftist insist on placing everyone?

It wouldn't be an issue if people like you in the GOP weren't constantly hating on brown people.
You mean illegal brown people infiltrating our country hanging on to its White European heritage!

if they're born here, they aren't illegal, you numbskull.

poor snowflake kkk boi
The 14th Amendment does not make one a citizen if born here to illegal nationals of a foreign country, idiot.

The Supreme Court disagrees.
Based on what?

Wong Kim Ark, for one.

You mean illegal brown people infiltrating our country hanging on to its White European heritage!

poor snowflake kkk boi
The 14th Amendment does not make one a citizen if born here to illegal nationals of a foreign country, idiot.

Based on what?

Wong Kim Ark, for one.
Nope, Wong Kim Ark held that a child born on U.S. soil to parents who were lawful, permanent (legally, "domiciled") residents was a citizen, but not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. Children born to one or two illegal parents not legally domiciled in the US are not a citizen.

poor snowflake kkk boi

Based on what?

Wong Kim Ark, for one.
Nope, Wong Kim Ark held that a child born on U.S. soil to parents who were lawful, permanent (legally, "domiciled") residents was a citizen, but not an Article 2 Section 1 natural born citizen. Children born to one or two illegal parents not legally domiciled in the US are not a citizen.

Every child since born on US soil recognized as a full and lawful US citizen at least as legitimate as any racist coward on the internet.

Based on what?

Wong Kim Ark, for one.

Every child since born on US soil recognized as a full and lawful US citizen at least as legitimate as any racist coward on the internet.
Totally wrong! Even American Indians born on U.S. soil after Wong in 1898 weren't allowed to become citizens until 1924. Again, in Wong Kim Ark, the Supreme Court granted citizenship to the children born on U.S. soil to LEGAL domiciled immigrants, not illegal immigrants. The decision was flawed. Nevertheless anchor babies are not U.S. citizens. That's Why we must deport them.

Last edited:
Has anyone saw the projections? Can you post it here?
Paul Ryan is right....legitimate, REAL Americans better get to baby making.
The writing is on the wall...it won't be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.

Those born in the US are real Americans.....unless they are a foreign diplomatic corp or the like.

Not really....they're citizens by illegal means, by technicality, by flaw in the 14th...Any REAL American will tell you....there's common denominators among REAL Americans...it's a behavioral thing that barely Americans do not share. We have many "citizens" here that are as un-American as anyone without citizenship.

Bullshit.

You're a citizen by an accident of birth.

"Individual Liberty:

Federalism:

Limited Government:

make and carry out laws.

Private Property:
their own labor.

Basically what you are showing is a large percentage of Hispanics and Blacks are much poorer than whites and thus qualify for more welfare benefits and suffer from the usually social problems linked to poverty, high teen pregnancy, higher crime rates, and greater substance abuse.

A better question might be how awesome are people living in poverty. When you add the qualifier of below the poverty level, you start seeing the difference between races/ethnicity closing for teen pregnancy, crime rates, drug addiction. Since the majority of Hispanics and Blacks in the country are not on welfare, or criminals it does not make sense to lay the social problems of the country on them where the real problem is poverty.

Based on what?

Wong Kim Ark, for one.

Totally wrong! Even American Indians born on U.S. soil after Wong in 1898 weren't allowed to become citizens until 1924. .....

Proving once again that Googling does not equate to understanding. Either deeply ignorant or transparently dishonest.

You do realize that an anchor baby raised in an illegal family household by illegals virtually adopts the same principles and belief system as the illegals themselves.......?

Do you realize that anyone born in the US is a US citizen? Do you realize that the US citizens you shamelessly denigrate are individuals and not some faceless placeholders in a 'category' that you leftist insist on placing everyone?

When you agree to be a U.S citizen via the birth certificate that is printed on bond paper and sign up for Social Security? You become a de-facto employee of USA.INC and you make the International Monetary Fund that took USA.INC into receivership as a successor to contract to provide the 19 enumerated services per their corporate charter constitution via the Act of 1871 the trustee of said bond per your corporate fiction "ALL CAPS" name. We are not under Common Law or the organic Constitution passed in 1783...we are under the UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) and what is known as "statutory law" where you are granted privileges if you have a license instead of rights guaranteed by the Bill Of Rights.........questions?

How long before anchor babies and barely Americans decide our elections?

That's exactly what Native Americans used to ask?

cartoon-8-15-gocomics-nick-anderson-8-13-pilgrim-anchor-babies.gif

Forum List

Back