How long before anchor babies and barely Americans decide our elections?

Such anger and a misplaced fallacy of false equivalency. That's our own BL.

This is what the years since Carter has brought us to. And the Alt Right does not care about any American born children.

25152318_10154882968282443_9091987782791070500_n.jpg
The only children that should be cared about is White children of European heritage. White people of European heritage are the specific people the founders originally wanted to become citizens of the United States. A nation of Whites can only make America great again and thrive.
Steve_McGarrett continues his incredible outing of the Alt Right in his black ops disguise as a white supremacist.
You are really clueless about the founding of this country, aren’t you?
It's incredible of the historical ignorance these liberals have. That's Why they want to delete history from textbooks in school, or I should say Indoctrinariums.

Has anyone saw the projections? Can you post it here?
Paul Ryan is right....legitimate, REAL Americans better get to baby making.
The writing is on the wall...it won't be long before Mexico chooses our POTUS.

It wouldn't be an issue if people like you in the GOP weren't constantly hating on brown people.

there is no such thing as an 'anchor baby'. there are US Citizens who are born here.\

my pet rabbit could vote and he'd still be smarter than you

It wouldn't be an issue if people like you in the GOP weren't constantly hating on brown people.

I keep telling him, if he bettered his life and stopped competing for work with people who barely speak English, he wouldn't be such a broke loser.

You mean illegal brown people infiltrating our country hanging on to its White European heritage!

You mean illegal brown people infiltrating our country hanging on to its White European heritage!

if they're born here, they aren't illegal, you numbskull.

poor snowflake kkk boi

poor snowflake kkk boi
The 14th Amendment does not make one a citizen if born here to illegal nationals of a foreign country, idiot.

poor snowflake kkk boi
The 14th Amendment does not make one a citizen if born here to illegal nationals of a foreign country, idiot.

it does. but thanks for the kkk pov..;..

as useless as it is.

This is what the years since Carter has brought us to. And the Alt Right does not care about any American born children.

25152318_10154882968282443_9091987782791070500_n.jpg
The only children that should be cared about is White children of European heritage. White people of European heritage are the specific people the founders originally wanted to become citizens of the United States. A nation of Whites can only make America great again and thrive.
Define white.

poor snowflake kkk boi

it does.
Prove it! Cite the statute.

Your own ancestors were anchor babies, dipshit. And they grew up to decide elections.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children:

2rmpr92.jpg

Your own ancestors were anchor babies, dipshit. And they grew up to decide elections.

The Last Yankee, surrounded by immigrant children:

2rmpr92.jpg

Maybe...what the fuck does that mean?
"I know I've told you this story many times before...it's weird that it doesn't make any sense to you. You must be a Econ major...haha.

An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END

What pieces of shits this family is....don't they know that once you start adopting you can never stop. We don't care that you can't afford to adopt anymore, we don't care that many you have adopted are filthy liabilities and tearing the family apart....DAMNIT...NEVER STOP ADOPTING!
Isn't that right LefTards?"

The anchor baby, while potent politically, is a largely a mythical idea. The claim is that women come to the US to have babies:
  • which serve as an anchor to prevent deportation of the family
  • sponsor parents and siblings
  • help illegal-immigrant parents access taxpayer-financed public education and/or social services through their citizen children

Let's look at each one of the above myths:

Being the parent of a U.S. citizen child almost never forms the core of a successful defense in an immigration court. In short, if the undocumented parent of a U.S.-born child is caught in the United States, he or she legally faces the very same risk of deportation as any other immigrant.

Second, Children sponsoring parents to attain legal residency involves such a long game that it's not a practical immigration strategy. If and when a U.S. citizen reaches the age of 21, he or she can then sponsor a parent to obtain a visa and green card and eventually enter the United States legally. However, the parents can not be illegally living in the US.

Lastly, access to taxpayer sponsored services is another hot button. However, the facts are that the law limits the benefits to the children themselves, not the parents. So looking at the family as a whole the benefits in the US are about the same as they are back home.

The fact is none of the anchor baby claims are of any real significance and are used to divert attention from the real immigration problems, poor control of the boarder, employers hiring illegals, an inadequate visa tracking system, and immigration laws that help illegals stay in the country and encourage illegal entry.

The myth of the ‘anchor baby’ deportation defense

Oh boy...the myth about the myth...some retard fabricated this theory and all the fools were fooled...haha

Let me break this down for:
The average Beaner family here in Mexifornia looks like this:
Fernando and Guadalupe have 4-6 children born in the U.S. all attending public schools. Carlos works for $10 dollars an hour CASH and averages 50 hours per week, Carlos grosses $500 per week in income.
Guadalupe is a stay at home mother.
The cost to attend a public school in CA is $10,600 per year per child. The cost of child birth in CA is $10,000. Fernando and Guadalupe get housing assistance, EBT, welfare, health coverage...etc etc all compliments of hard working real American taxpayers. I won't list all the other direct and indirect expenses related to Fernando's family as it would be retarded and a waste of time.
Do your own math and PLEASE explain to me how Fernando and Guadalupe aren't incentivized to drop anchors here?
Let me know if you need to to post images of how poor beaners in Mexico live versus how poor beaners in the US live....I would be happy to teach you more.
What we are debating is whether the mythical "anchor baby" provides incentive for illegal immigration thus producing potential voters someday who would vote contrary to the way "real Americans" vote. Hardly worth the time to reply, but here goes.

The major cost to tax payers you listed is education. Why should a women risk her life crossing the boarder so her US yet unborn children would have a free education when education is free in Mexico.

FYI, the average size of a Mexican family is two adults and 1 to 2 kids. So when it comes to housing assistance and food stamps, using federal guidelines allow the two children to provide the family 1/3 of the cost of low cost housing, slightly better than in Mexico and food stamps would be limited to $100/mo. Healthcare would be limited to the children not the parents. TANF would not be available. There would be limited delivery and maternity benefits.

Also consider that the cost living in California is significantly higher than in Mexico. Fernando would be paying $1950 a year in Social Security and Medicare taxes which neither he nor his wife would be able to use or recover. Furthermore, the money the family spent would be subject to sales tax used to support education and other social services.

Lastly to get any benefit from social services the parents must expose themselves as being illegally in the country, something we know that illegal immigrants avoid. In most states, at least one parent must meet with a DHS representative to determine the benefits the family can receive.

The anchor baby is an attractive scapegoat, but is at best a minor problem. The real problem is the wages are much higher in the US than Mexico and US employers hire millions of illegal immigrants. That's why they risk their lives to cross the boarder, not to have kids.

Wrong again bud...you're trying desperate stay lost and confused on the subject...you're even making shit up as you go...I don't blame you, if I were barely American I'd try my hardest to spin it as well.
How does Fernando pay social security and Medicare taxes when he works under the table for cash? Show me a wetback family with one or two children and I'll show you a unicorn. Shit, 16 year old beaners have two in many cases.
Cashing in: Illegal immigrants get $1,261 more welfare than American families, $5,692 vs. $4,431
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cashing-in-illegal-immigrants-get-1261-more-welfare-than-american-families-5692-vs-4431/article/2590744

I'm not sure what to make of that....are you suggesting the GOP and "people like me" should follow behind the DNC and concede this nation to Mexico?

I'm sure not everyone in Brown nations would accept 10's of millions of Whites flooding into their nations.

Real Americans are the ones who understand and support the principles upon which my nation was founded.

I know I've told you this story many times before...it's weird that it doesn't it make any sense to you. You must be a Econ major...haha.

An amazing family decided they should adopt children. They have four open bedrooms and can only afford to adopt four children. They took in four amazing children and then stopped adopting children.
THE END....

Lame little story that has nothing to do with the history of the United States of America.

We should let anyone vote in the US presidential elections. Otherwise we are racists and anti-egalitarians.

poor snowflake kkk boi

The Supreme Court disagrees with ignorant idiots on the internet.

Forum List

Back