🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How long before Mexifornia’s politicians seek to omit “RACE” from crime statistics?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
The Party Of Filth has to keep people convinced that illegals are great for America. Anybody sane with half a brain who looks at statistics knows otherwise.
Write it down...it’s coming.

The FBI has for years failed to distinguish crimes committed by Hispanics, with those committed by whites. Thus artificially increasing crimes for whites and lowering crimes for Hispanics.

You know? The white hispanic demographic. LOL.
upload_2019-3-4_18-9-4.png

Hispanic or non-Hispanic is broken out separately from race, so the figure for “whites” includes many Hispanics, inflating the apparent non-Hispanic white figure given that Hispanics, when broken out separately, or more hate crime-inclined than non-Hispanics are.

Parenthetically, I dug into the uselessness of hate crime reporting several years ago in greater detail. Little has changed in the intervening decade.

Blue state hate

The Party Of Filth has to keep people convinced that illegals are great for America. Anybody sane with half a brain who looks at statistics knows otherwise.
Write it down...it’s coming.

Would race matter more than location?

I was actually discussing this the other day. Im surprised it hasn't happened yet
But it will come up. Probably soon.

The FBI has for years failed to distinguish crimes committed by Hispanics, with those committed by whites. Thus artificially increasing crimes for whites and lowering crimes for Hispanics.

You know? The white hispanic demographic. LOL.
View attachment 248774
Hispanic or non-Hispanic is broken out separately from race, so the figure for “whites” includes many Hispanics, inflating the apparent non-Hispanic white figure given that Hispanics, when broken out separately, or more hate crime-inclined than non-Hispanics are.

Parenthetically, I dug into the uselessness of hate crime reporting several years ago in greater detail. Little has changed in the intervening decade.

Blue state hate
Maybe the FBI got confused when George Zimmerman was reclassified as a 'White Hispanic'.

Forum List

Back