How long before social network giants choose our nations president/politicians?

How long before government takes over social media? Shouldn't be too long. Both parties have their "eyes on the prize".
Well, as much as I hate government intervention, a fundamental responsibility of government is to protect the integrity of our democracy.
You hate government intervention, except when you don't. Got it.
I’ll play...what .gov intervention have I called for that is out of constitutional scope?

This one will do.
Cool, let’s go with that.
Who do you believe is responsible for keeping America’s democracy intact and sustainable?

Let's rather remove the government intervention of 230.
You're going to get your wish. Both Democrats and Republicans are eager to use government to bully media companies. When Ds and Rs agree, everyone loses.
“Bully media companies”?
Do you think global media companies should be able to influence our elections like they can/do?
would you like to regulate them?
The integrity of our elections should be protected by any means necessary...Full commie if need be.

How long before government takes over social media? Shouldn't be too long. Both parties have their "eyes on the prize".
Well, as much as I hate government intervention, a fundamental responsibility of government is to protect the integrity of our democracy.
I’ll play...what .gov intervention have I called for that is out of constitutional scope?

This one will do.
Who do you believe is responsible for keeping America’s democracy intact and sustainable?

You're going to get your wish. Both Democrats and Republicans are eager to use government to bully media companies. When Ds and Rs agree, everyone loses.
“Bully media companies”?
Do you think global media companies should be able to influence our elections like they can/do?
The integrity of our elections should be protected by any means necessary...Full commie if need be.
Oh good. I’d love to hear your ideas... What kind of regulations would like to institute on private media companies?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
Oh good. I’d love to hear your ideas... What kind of regulations would like to institute on private media companies?
ANY entity with the ability to choose our politicians should be HEAVILY regulated using a by any means necessary approach...Are you still confused?
I thought you loved commie level imposition...no?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
ANY entity with the ability to choose our politicians should be HEAVILY regulated using a by any means necessary approach...Are you still confused?
It’s not a matter of confusion I just want to know what your ideas are. What regulations would you propose be instituted on media companies. Specifically. Saying heavily regulated doesn’t really say much

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
It’s not a matter of confusion I just want to know what your ideas are. What regulations would you propose be instituted on media companies. Specifically. Saying heavily regulated doesn’t really say much
People far smarter with far more intel than myself will have to make that determination.
Do you think Zuckerberg and Dorsey should be America's only voters?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
People far smarter with far more intel than myself will have to make that determination.
No I think each American should get to vote. The way things are work pretty good. Interested to see how that ranked system pans out

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
No I think each American should get to vote. The way things are work pretty good. Interested to see how that ranked system pans out
Are you saying Mark and Jack can't choose our politicians?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
They can choose whomever they want. I’ll pick who I want. Why? Do you look to them to tell you who to vote for?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
They can choose whomever they want. I’ll pick who I want. Why? Do you look to them to tell you who to vote for?
“Do you look to them to tell you who to vote for?”
No but your defective degenerate leftarded youth does...They are told what to believe, how to behave and those with a twisted fucked up belief system with twisted fucked up behavorial traits vote Democrat. You knew that though right?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
No but your defective degenerate leftarded youth does...They are told what to believe, how to behave and those with a twisted fucked up belief system with twisted fucked up behavorial traits vote Democrat. You knew that though righ?
Haha. Keep telling yourself that friend. But best to keep it to yourself because you sound like a fool.

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
No but your defective degenerate leftarded youth does...They are told what to believe, how to behave and those with a twisted fucked up belief system with twisted fucked up behavorial traits vote Democrat. You knew that though righ?
Haha. Keep telling yourself that friend. But best to keep it to yourself because you sound like a fool.
Just remember...NOBODY indoctrinated and programmed admits to being indoctrinated and programmed.

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
Just remember...NOBODY indoctrinated and programmed admits to being indoctrinated and programmed.
Interesting. Are you programmed and indoctrinated?

I don't believe anything posted on social media, in news papers or on any new channel. They keep repeating lies until you believe it. Trump gave them all a tax cut to increase their power over US.

I only vote based on the verified data. It's sad that all the Debt Trump ran up, actually slowed the recovery, Jobs, GDP growth & increased trade deficit & crime rate. He has done some good, kept US out of stupid wars, but Hillary would have created another surplus & we can't afford more Republican debt!

I don't know about that.
I am far left, but could not vote for Hillary because she constantly supported more wars.
She not only pushed the invasion of Iraq, the invasion of Afghanistan, and the assassination of Qaddafi, but wanted war in Syria, Egypt, and Iran as well.
I think Sanders or Warren would have balanced the budget, but Hillary was a spender.

Big Tech is running the world,

I hope and pray that not for much longer. :wink_2:

Tough road ahead for us, hon.

But we can not just give up at this stage. Too much in on the line.

100%. Literally the future of the nation. My family had enough fascism when my Latvian great grandfather was sent to the Gulag to die by Stalin. I dont understand why people dont get it.

Its disheartening to see all these liberals who throw around RACIST and Facist. They so easily say Trump is Hitler. Its disgusting,
So you can't take political mud slinging?

What about the true feelings of all those Trump Supporters who CHEERED the statement this Trump Supporting Woman made?

Calling Trump “Hitler” is lazy and pathetic.

Steve Bannon clapped & they cheered for Trump to be a dictator!!! Trump want's & tries to become a dictator. He tried to force Ukraine to rig our election & got impeached for it. Democrats barely hold enough power to prevent Trump dictatorship!

No, what Hunter and Joe did in the Ukraine NEEDED to be investigated and still does.
It had nothing to do with the election, nor was there ever any hint the Ukraine should lie or make something up.
The real situation needed an investigation as to why Joe wanted the Inspector General, Shokin fired, even though that is a civil service position where it is illegal to fire them.
Don't forget, the impeachment failed, which means it was bogus.
And that means the crime was committed by those attempting the impeachment.

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?

I think that denial of services should be illegal censorship unless there is harm to others at risk.
And if that is the case, it should got to court.
The company should not get to decide on its own, unless it is something that needs immediate attention, such as posting private information about someone else, revenge porn, involves juveniles, etc.

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
Sure...because I’m part of academia and I spend hours per day reading twisted leftist bullshit on facebook and twitter.

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?
Sure...because I’m part of academia and I spend hours per day reading twisted leftist bullshit on facebook and twitter.
So if you’re programmed and indoctrinated then why should I take anything you say seriously?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?

I think that denial of services should be illegal censorship unless there is harm to others at risk.
The company should not get to decide on its own, unless it is something that needs immediate attention, such as posting private information about someone else, revenge porn, involves juveniles, etc.
Who decides whether there is a need for immediate attention ?

This one will do.

“Bully media companies”?

Who decides whether there is a need for immediate attention ?
We'd need some kind of government minders, to review their decisions.

Forum List

Back