How Long Before We Have Real Insurrections

Trump orchestrated the mob attack on the Capitol.. That's not part of any Republic's democratic process. Are you going to turn to violence every time you lose?

That's not how things work.. You have accused the states of election fraud so you have to prove their guilt. You all have had a year to come up with some evidence.

Are you going to turn to violence everytime you lose an eleection?

Trump did not "orchestrate" the "mob violence", which really amounted to uptight neurotic 80 yo having their offices breached while the "insurrectionists" sat down and took pictures.

Wow, a whole year later and still crying about this night and day. It's not a great look. Meanwhile, every single Democrat issue is on fire. You know it, I know it, it's why Jan 6th is all you've got.

Trump did not "orchestrate" the "mob violence", which really amounted to uptight neurotic 80 yo having their offices breached while the "insurrectionists" sat down and took pictures.

Wow, a whole year later and still crying about this night and day. It's not a great look. Meanwhile, every single Democrat issue is on fire. You know it, I know it, it's why Jan 6th is all you've got.

Yes, he did.. The evidence that Trump caused the mob attack on the Capitol is overwhelming.. and then when the reality hit, he waited three hours to call it off.

Trump is a criminal. He belongs in prison. Even his kids know it.

Yes, he did.. The evidence that Trump caused the mob attack on the Capitol is overwhelming.. and then when the reality hit, he waited three hours to call it off.

He belongs in prison in the opinion of crazed Leftists because he dared to win the election and usurp Madam Hillary, who appears to have gone insane from the loss.

Right, we know. I mean look. You all are STILL obsessed.

He belongs in prison in the opinion of crazed Leftists because he dared to win the election and usurp Madam Hillary, who appears to have gone insane from the loss.

Right, we know. I mean look. You all are STILL obsessed.

I am not a "crazed leftist".. Trump had 4 years as president .. He lost to Biden. This has NOTHING to do with Hillary.

Are you going to advocate violence every time you lose an election?

Trump orchestrated the mob attack on the Capitol.. That's not part of any Republic's democratic process. Are you going to turn to violence every time you lose?
Why are you saying "YOU," get violent. I never got violent, nor did I lose. I didn't vote for Trump, because I knew, no matter WHO voted for whom, the whole thing was a sham, and they were going to install BIDEN anyway.

.001 d.jpg

And you are lying. The FBI already found scant evidence to point toward an orchestrated riot by the administration. SO? Either you get led by propaganda, or you are a liar.

That's not how things work.. You have accused the states of election fraud so you have to prove their guilt.

The Deep State has engineered so that CAN'T get caught, they are professionals. They have done this in other nations, over and over, and have also run ops, right here.

,o1 a-4.jpg

. . . and this? This is a Sanders supporter too. :71:

The corruption is ESTABLISHMENT DEEP STATE corruption, from both the DNC and GOP. This is why they have stripped away letting the people run the debates via the LWV, and the corporate parties collude with the media companies, rig the questions, and do it themselves.

The whole thing, from nominations, to campaigns, to elections, is all a stage production.

Why are you saying "YOU," get violent. I never got violent, nor did I lose. I didn't vote for Trump, because I knew, no matter WHO voted for whom, the whole thing was a sham, and they were going to install BIDEN anyway.

View attachment 577351

And you are lying. The FBI already found scant evidence to point toward an orchestrated riot by the administration. SO? Either you get led by propaganda, or you are a liar.

The Deep State has engineered so that CAN'T get caught, they are professionals. They have done this in other nations, over and over, and have also run ops, right here.

View attachment 577350

. . . and this? This is a Sanders supporter too. :71:

The corruption is ESTABLISHMENT DEEP STATE corruption, from both the DNC and GOP. This is why they have stripped away letting the people run the debates via the LWV, and the corporate parties collude with the media companies, rig the questions, and do it themselves.

The whole thing, from nominations, to campaigns, to elections, is all a stage production.

There is plenty of evidence Trump orchestrated the attack on the Capitol... Wait.. I think he will be indicted for his crimes soon.. No doubt you will continue to worship Trump.

That is very tragic for our country to have sunk so low into immorality.

• Love
Reactions: BWK

You treat your Prog politicians with kids gloves. SNL treated MTG and Boebert vicious last week and even called them names by the people on the program after the eketch. But they will never do Omar in a sketch say walking past buildings blowing up or AOC going from building to building with a strip pole and lap dancing to get her votes. How about Alec Baldwin multiple sketches with guns going off at many places like day care centers and malls. The material for Prog politicians is massive. Never to believed again by the Deplorables.

I am not a "crazed leftist".. Trump had 4 years as president .. He lost to Biden. This has NOTHING to do with Hillary.

Are you going to advocate violence every time you lose an election?

I think Americans have the right to gather at the Capitol every single day of the year if they like. As for what you call "violence", near as I can tell, they broke into the building, moved some stuff around and snapped selfies. It's really difficult to take all this panting and hyperbole when YOUR people are violently looting stores night and day.

Americans see this and you are losing. I think you know it.

I think Americans have the right to gather at the Capitol every single day of the year if they like. As for what you call "violence", near as I can tell, they broke into the building, moved some stuff around and snapped selfies. It's really difficult to take all this panting and hyperbole when YOUR people are violently looting stores night and day.

Americans see this and you are losing. I think you know it.

140 police officers were injured and 5 people died.

140 police officers were injured and 5 people died.

Brian Sicknick is not one of them. Now you're down to 4. Ashli Babbitt was a Trump supporter killed by police. Kevin Greeson had a heart attack. Benjamin Phillips had a stroke. That leaves ONE woman, Roseanne Boyland, who was crushed by the crowd.

I am very skeptical about all those police injuries, btw. I do not trust any media reports on this entire event. I am right not to trust them.

There is plenty of evidence Trump orchestrated the attack on the Capitol... Wait.. I think he will be indicted for his crimes soon.. No doubt you will continue to worship Trump.

That is very tragic for our country to have sunk so low into immorality.
Speaking of indictments, my Twitter feed has been loaded with the "news" that the Manhattan DA is about to indict Trump for racketeering. They're spiking the football and celebrating. So, as always, I checked it out. Turns out the news came from one guy, David Cay Johnston, who is strongly anti-Trump. So I guess we'll see, but I'm sure not holding my breath.

On this story, it does appear that the Jan 6 committee isn't fucking around. That doesn't mean anyone high up is going to jail, but at least we'll get a better picture of what was going on. It's pretty obvious it's more than we knew, but the bar is high here. The problem is, if something illegal happened and it isn't exposed and punished, it's just inviting more of the same.

After the 2022 congressional bloodletting I figure the dem's brown shirts (BLM/Antifa or some yet to be named domestic terrorist faction) will get their marching orders to start rioting in the Summer of 2023 to stave-off losing it all in 2024.

If he wins, and ANTIFA goes full insurrection mode. . . will you support martial law?

:dunno:

Will you support suspension of YOUR constitutional rights?

I was being a little bit facetious, if Trump runs and wins in 2024 there will no doubt be an enormous amount of angst on the Left and they will resist and obstruct every day of his presidency and no doubt file lawsuits aplenty to challenge the election results much like the repubs have done with the 2020 election. As is their right.

Would there be another Jan 6th type storming of the Capitol building? Riots in the streets of DC and around the country in democrat-held cities and states? Could be, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Would that be an insurrection? Absent weapons, probably not. There's a difference between a few hundred idiots and several thousand armed rebels, if that is the correct term. What exactly is 'full insurrection mode'?

Would I support martial law? I don't think Trump has that authority, much like he didn't when it came to the nightly riots during the summer of 2020 in our major cities. Maybe Congress could give the authority to declare martial law, but that would seem to be unlikely, and even that is uncertain. States can do it I think, and they can ask the federal gov't for troops to assist them in maintaining law and order, but if Trump was the president that would appear to be very unlikely. Ultimately, I think such a declaration would have to be under the direst of circumstances where a state governor basically has no other choice.

As far as the suspension of our constitutional rights, that's another story. Which rights are we talking about and for how long and how much? Within reason, yes I would comply. But if some fuckwad democrat governor wants to confiscate my guns under the guise of martial law then no, I would not support that. In the case of an insurrection, I'm not giving up my right to defend myself and my family and my home.

Care to list the court proceedings that PROVED the evidence that was submitted was RULED on the merits? You can't. NONE of those cases were ever heard. They were summarily dismissed. No, I have no misgivings that that election is going to be overturned. I DO have every faith that if you bastards try it again, this country is going to BURN. That'd be ALL OF US, Cletus. Anyone who thinks that all they need to impose tyranny on a hundred plus million Americans is a media that backs your bullshit, is a delusional ass.

BTW, I could give a fuck whether you or any like you believe it. You've been convinced that those laws are for others, not yourself. TRY IT AGAIN in '24.
There was no evidence submitted. Cases with no evidence, spell no case.

I was being a little bit facetious, if Trump runs and wins in 2024 there will no doubt be an enormous amount of angst on the Left and they will resist and obstruct every day of his presidency and no doubt file lawsuits aplenty to challenge the election results much like the repubs have done with the 2020 election. As is their right.

Would there be another Jan 6th type storming of the Capitol building? Riots in the streets of DC and around the country in democrat-held cities and states? Could be, it wouldn't surprise me at all. Would that be an insurrection? Absent weapons, probably not. There's a difference between a few hundred idiots and several thousand armed rebels, if that is the correct term. What exactly is 'full insurrection mode'?

Would I support martial law? I don't think Trump has that authority, much like he didn't when it came to the nightly riots during the summer of 2020 in our major cities. Maybe Congress could give the authority to declare martial law, but that would seem to be unlikely, and even that is uncertain. States can do it I think, and they can ask the federal gov't for troops to assist them in maintaining law and order, but if Trump was the president that would appear to be very unlikely. Ultimately, I think such a declaration would have to be under the direst of circumstances where a state governor basically has no other choice.

As far as the suspension of our constitutional rights, that's another story. Which rights are we talking about and for how long and how much? Within reason, yes I would comply. But if some fuckwad democrat governor wants to confiscate my guns under the guise of martial law then no, I would not support that. In the case of an insurrection, I'm not giving up my right to defend myself and my family and my home.
Just like some fuck wad Trump cultist who would use voter suppression to keep me from voting. You're right, our second amendment rights are going no where, especially since people are trying to jeopardize the integrity of my vote with 400 voter suppression bills. A government with too much power that dismisses my vote with suppression, is definitely a reason to take up arms.

Care to list the court proceedings that PROVED the evidence that was submitted was RULED on the merits? You can't. NONE of those cases were ever heard. They were summarily dismissed. No, I have no misgivings that that election is going to be overturned. I DO have every faith that if you bastards try it again, this country is going to BURN. That'd be ALL OF US, Cletus. Anyone who thinks that all they need to impose tyranny on a hundred plus million Americans is a media that backs your bullshit, is a delusional ass.

BTW, I could give a fuck whether you or any like you believe it. You've been convinced that those laws are for others, not yourself. TRY IT AGAIN in '24.
Okay. :04:

Forum List

Back