How long until Harris is sworn in as President?

How long until Joe steps down or is forced out?

• 1 month

• Several months

• 6 months to a year

• After the midterms

• He will serve his full term

Results are only viewable after voting.
I find it funny not funny that she dropped out because nobody wanted her. Not even her own party. Yet now she slimed in as vp and will be potus IF and WHEN the fat lady sings.
Ironic, isn't it?
It is crazy.

I still have no idea why Biden named her as the VP. She is a terrible option disliked by virtually everyone with nary a principled bone in her body. It is the black version of Hillary. She is willing to say or do anything whatsoever to gain power yet is utterly unable to sell it as genuine.

I find it funny not funny that she dropped out because nobody wanted her. Not even her own party. Yet now she slimed in as vp and will be potus IF and WHEN the fat lady sings.
Ironic, isn't it?
I still think Biden had nothing to do with picking her.

She was chosen by the Powers That Be to be his VP, to facilitate getting the first black female into the Oval Office.
Both are puppets. I still wonder who..or how many...and where from...are holding the strings.

I think Joe will try to stick out his first term, knowing how bad the optics would be, but step down shortly into his second.
Do you think he will actually run for a second term?

I do not think he will.
I do not. And if he doesn't finish his first term, no big deal. President Harris will make a fine POTUS.

I think Joe will try to stick out his first term, knowing how bad the optics would be, but step down shortly into his second.

I do not think he will.
I do not. And if he doesn't finish his first term, no big deal. President Harris will make a fine POTUS.
pffft....

Harris will make a terrible president. I do not see a single thing that would give me any faith in her abilities most notably that I do not see an actual set of core values.

Tbh, Harris makes me think of a Trump without the twitter or the crazy statements.

I do not think he will.
pffft....

Harris will make a terrible president. I do not see a single thing that would give me any faith in her abilities most notably that I do not see an actual set of core values.

Tbh, Harris makes me think of a Trump without the twitter or the crazy statements.
Why do you believe that Democrats must have core values but Republicans do not, and get a pass?

I do not think he will.
pffft....

Why do you believe that Democrats must have core values but Republicans do not, and get a pass?
What makes you think that I think the Republicans get a pass?

Did you even read my post?

Ironic, isn't it?
It is crazy.

I still have no idea why Biden named her as the VP. She is a terrible option disliked by virtually everyone with nary a principled bone in her body. It is the black version of Hillary. She is willing to say or do anything whatsoever to gain power yet is utterly unable to sell it as genuine.

Impeachment insurance. The same reason Obama picked a useless turd like Joe Biden.

And if he doesn't finish his first term, no big deal. President Harris will make a fine POTUS.
I strongly suspect that, like most intelligent people, and unlike the buffoon currently in the White House, she would grow into the position at a good pace. Also unlike the buffoon currently in the White House, her administration would be moderate, thoughtful and appropriate.

It’s not out of the question that Biden gets sick or passes away.
It is not out of the question that such can happen to anyone.

It is still an extremely rare event in the case of the presidency. likely because there is no better care or oversight of anyone's well being anywhere on the planet.

And if he doesn't finish his first term, no big deal. President Harris will make a fine POTUS.
I strongly suspect that, like most intelligent people, and unlike the buffoon currently in the White House, she would grow into the position at a good pace. Also unlike the buffoon currently in the White House, her administration would be moderate, thoughtful and appropriate.
And what would lead you to think that?

Ironic, isn't it?
It is crazy.

Impeachment insurance. The same reason Obama picked a useless turd like Joe Biden.
You spelled McCain AND Sarah Palin wrong.

Forum List

Back