How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

how long?

Fuck Demonrats

that's all

How Long Will it Take Democrats to Blame Trump after Florence Hits?

Do you know what being a “realist” is?
Do you? You are the one who just threw a little hissy fit, when you got slapped with reality. The response will be Swift and overwhelming, because it's mostly white people in danger. You just went into a tailspin, because you thought I was only talking about your cult leader. But what i said is reality, and it goes beyond president moron.
What I predicted has come to reality based on your playing the race card. Thanks for validating my post.

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
How long?

Not long enough for you, apparently.

But I doubt they’ll say stupid shit like conservatives have said, like how hurricanes are punishment for gay sex or something.
Watch and see. Liberals will politicize this in a heartbeat.
You mean like Republicans did by flogging Obumble after "Sandy"?
Link?

How long will it take Democrats to criticize President Trump for his “lack of response” to Hurricane Florence? How fast will they inject the race card accusing the administration of “ignoring” the black victims of the storm from predominantly minority communities? Liberals will reach a new low after Florence hits, politicizing the suffering of the people. This is my prediction.
Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate

What's your prediction on his response the 3000 dead in Puerto Rico?

Anger at Trump Puerto Rico 'success' claim
Guess Puerto Rico wasn’t prepared. They are not a state of these United States. Most U.S. citizens feel no obligation toward Puerto Rico.

Do you know what being a “realist” is?
Do you? You are the one who just threw a little hissy fit, when you got slapped with reality. The response will be Swift and overwhelming, because it's mostly white people in danger. You just went into a tailspin, because you thought I was only talking about your cult leader. But what i said is reality, and it goes beyond president moron.
I was laughing at you. :auiqs.jpg:

There’s the race card ladies and gentlemen...thanks for validation of my post.
Now now,we all know that anything anyone says will "validate you", in your eyes. You're a Trumpkin. Up is up, except when up makes Trump look bad, then down is up.

And if you want to whine about Trump's overtly racist behavior, whine to Trump. Of course, that's one of the reasons you like him,so....
Please show evidence of Trump being “overtly” racist? Not just your imagination.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.

When Haiti was hit by an earthquake during the Obama Regime, he accepted no responsibility whatsoever.

Right now, the liberals and nevertrumpers are busy preparing their op-eds attacking President Trump, the Trump sons, the First Daughter, Jared, Kavanaugh and whomever for his failure to save one life or another.
You know Haiti is not part of the US right? New Orleans and Puerto Rico are.
The education system in the US is truly a disaster I guess.

What America learned from Katrina is that the President is the nation's First Responder and is held responsible for all deaths related to it.

Except if its a liberal.

When Haiti was hit by an earthquake during the Obama Regime, he accepted no responsibility whatsoever.

Right now, the liberals and nevertrumpers are busy preparing their op-eds attacking President Trump, the Trump sons, the First Daughter, Jared, Kavanaugh and whomever for his failure to save one life or another.

you made no point-------

Hurricane Florence could strengthen to 'life-threatening' Category 5, as about 1.5M people evacuate
Not long at all.
Trump Admin Moved Millions From FEMA To ICE Ahead Of 2018 Hurricane Season

The hit pieces have already been written. The dems are just waiting.

And the Repubs did not even wait for it to hit...how impressive is that! That will show them Dems!
Really...I’m a Republican operative? Sorry. But Democrats have politicized the storm before landfall.
Democratic senator releases document detailing ICE receiving $9.8 million from FEMA - CNNPolitics

Not a Republican operative, just a Republican sheep.

Yep, that dickhead senator sure did do that. How does it make you feel to be no different than him?

"We got A Pluses for our recent hurricane work in Texas and Florida (and did an unappreciated great job in Puerto Rico, even though an inaccessible island with very poor electricity and a totally incompetent Mayor of San Juan). We are ready for the big one that is coming!

Hurricane Florence is looking even bigger than anticipated. It will be arriving soon. FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement are supplied and ready. Be safe!" - President Trump

"We got A Pluses for our recent hurricane work in Texas and Florida (and did an unappreciated great job in Puerto Rico, even though an inaccessible island with very poor electricity and a totally incompetent Mayor of San Juan). We are ready for the big one that is coming!

Hurricane Florence is looking even bigger than anticipated. It will be arriving soon. FEMA, First Responders and Law Enforcement are supplied and ready. Be safe!" - President Trump

What do you know, Trump politicized it also. No wonder his sheep were in such a hurry to do so.

Except if its a liberal.

So you are saying that just because Haiti isn't officially part of America, we should tell them to go to hell?

Obama said he was Christian, you know. He should act like it.

Trump will apply the same recovery process for Florence as he did in Puerto Rico

tenor.gif

What's your prediction on his response the 3000 dead in Puerto Rico?

Anger at Trump Puerto Rico 'success' claim
Guess Puerto Rico wasn’t prepared. They are not a state of these United States. Most U.S. citizens feel no obligation toward Puerto Rico.
They are American citizens just like you and I

Nobody can be prepared for back to back Cat 5 hurricanes

Forum List

Back