How long will Republicans be able to "hold back" the country?

Its kinda funny ,when you have 10 bucks,but have 20 in bills you have to cut somethings,what else was in each bill,how much pork?

But you won't eevn consider anything other than I gotta bash republicans.Idiot!!

I hope they keep pushing back against moronic ideas,that people like yourself shit out daily. The mid terms in 2010 happened for a reason. You do rember the ass kicking idiots like yourself got ??

Why is it whenever Republicans won't go along with you Progressives, Deanie...they are "holding back" America but you don't have a problem when Harry Reid stacks up GOP bills passed in the House?

how long can rdean continue to POST crap to try and DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY and spill his hate for Republicans?

We need to start a betting pool, but then he would think he's important...

so instead, lets just YAWN

Why is it whenever Republicans won't go along with you Progressives, Deanie...they are "holding back" America but you don't have a problem when Harry Reid stacks up GOP bills passed in the House?

You mean like "abortion" bills?

how long can rdean continue to POST crap to try and DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY and spill his hate for Republicans?

That's kind of the question I had. So how long can Republicans continue to black everything? Tell us what they support Stef. Tell us their plans to rebuild America.

Poor Stef, one eye is looking right at you and the other eye is looking for you.

I mean the 40 plus bills that Harry Reid won't let come to the Senate floor. Gee, Deanie...think those are ALL abortion bills? Get your head out of your ass and think for a change...you've become a joke on this board.

Democrats controlled 100% of the federal government and still pathetically failed the American people, it's a habit.

Now they control 66.6 % again and still whine like precocious spoiled children.

Democrats controlled 100% of the federal government and still pathetically failed the American people, it's a habit.

Then why the huge difference between Red States and Blue States. What happened under Bush and why did Republicans use reconciliation three times?

I mean the 40 plus bills that Harry Reid won't let come to the Senate floor. Gee, Deanie...think those are ALL abortion bills? Get your head out of your ass and think for a change...you've become a joke on this board.

Do I think they are all abortion bill? They could be. Give us some examples.

Do I think they are all abortion bill? They could be. Give us some examples.

You don't have the faintest idea what those bills are, do you Deanie? And yet you're here spouting off about GOP obstructionism. THAT is exactly why you've become a joke.

Its kinda funny ,when you have 10 bucks,but have 20 in bills you have to cut somethings,what else was in each bill,how much pork?

But you won't eevn consider anything other than I gotta bash republicans.Idiot!!

I hope they keep pushing back against moronic ideas,that people like yourself shit out daily. The mid terms in 2010 happened for a reason. You do rember the ass kicking idiots like yourself got ??

The 2010 election happened because people believed the Tea Party was really interested in helping the country. Now that we know the truth, that they just want to take the country back (ward), the Tea Party will be shut out - can't fool all the people all the time, you know!

That's kind of the question I had. So how long can Republicans continue to black everything? Tell us what they support Stef. Tell us their plans to rebuild America.

Poor Stef, one eye is looking right at you and the other eye is looking for you.

So how long can Republicans continue to black everything?

Racist!

Then why the huge difference between Red States and Blue States. What happened under Bush and why did Republicans use reconciliation three times?

Let's talk bottom line increase in national debt..

Bush... 4.9 trillion in 8 years

Obama minimum... 11 trillion in 8 years

Let's talk bottom line increase in national debt..

Bush... 4.9 trillion in 8 years

Obama minimum... 11 trillion in 8 years

Er, did you give Bush credit for the Iraq/Afghanistan wars? Didn't think so! :lol:

The 2010 election happened because people believed the Tea Party was really interested in helping the country. Now that we know the truth, that they just want to take the country back (ward), the Tea Party will be shut out - can't fool all the people all the time, you know!

The IRS/Obama scandal illegally screwed over the Tea Party, a proud time of for Democrats. If you can't win with honor and integrity be a Democrat...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back