How long will Republicans be able to "hold back" the country?

Then why the huge difference between Red States and Blue States. What happened under Bush and why did Republicans use reconciliation three times?

Let's talk bottom line increase in national debt..

Bush... 4.9 trillion in 8 years

Obama minimum... 11 trillion in 8 years

Er, did you give Bush credit for the Iraq/Afghanistan wars? Didn't think so! :lol:

If Bush spent money, it's included in Bush's debt.

You're right, you didn't think.

how long can rdean continue to POST crap to try and DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY and spill his hate for Republicans?

We need to start a betting pool, but then he would think he's important...

so instead, lets just YAWN

That's kind of the question I had. So how long can Republicans continue to black everything? Tell us what they support Stef. Tell us their plans to rebuild America.

Poor Stef, one eye is looking right at you and the other eye is looking for you.
Oh, wah! The Republicans want to see a budget in the black, and all we get is a black eye from rdean.

A $17 trillion National Debt is not the equivalent of 17 ping pong balls, sir.

But it might as well be as far as the Democrat president is concerned.

We've tried all we can do to stop the runaway spending, but Pelosi took de money and ran off in her family's armored trailer! :rolleyes:

Total Public Debt Outstanding: $16,738,401,335,152.16

US Treasury: National Debt to the Penny

US National Debt Clock findings today: $16,920,513,000,000.00
US National Debt Clock Organization

This was our debt a few trillion dollars ago. The statue of liberty is now up to her neck in debt:

wtfnoway-fifteen_trillion_dollars-15%2C000%2C000%2C000%2C000_USD-thumb-480x302-873.jpg

Brain Shavings $100 bills in stacks.

Last edited:
Mods, you fucking suck! SUCK!! I never met a bigger bunch of sadists, well without paying anyway

Sadistic fuckers leaving Deany out in the world instead of the Rdean Ward of the Rubber Room

theres plenty of rw threads that aren't moved as well Frank57. rw conspiracy threads that are seemingly able to remain in the politics sub-forum for days/weeks.

Last edited:
Its kinda funny ,when you have 10 bucks,but have 20 in bills you have to cut somethings,what else was in each bill,how much pork?

But you won't eevn consider anything other than I gotta bash republicans.Idiot!!

I hope they keep pushing back against moronic ideas,that people like yourself shit out daily. The mid terms in 2010 happened for a reason. You do rember the ass kicking idiots like yourself got ??

The 2010 election happened because people believed the Tea Party was really interested in helping the country. Now that we know the truth, that they just want to take the country back (ward), the Tea Party will be shut out - can't fool all the people all the time, you know!

The IRS/Obama scandal illegally screwed over the Tea Party, a proud time of for Democrats. If you can't win with honor and integrity be a Democrat...

No it didn't. It was a blown out of proportion non-issue scandal just like the Benghazi scandal that went nowhere. If you can't win, be sour grapes and demean the other side, that's the conservative motto.

Mods, you fucking suck! SUCK!! I never met a bigger bunch of sadists, well without paying anyway

Sadistic fuckers leaving Deany out in the world instead of the Rdean Ward of the Rubber Room

Geez, talking like that to mods and getting away with it, seems to me you're the one getting special privileges.

you notice EVERYTHING a left call HOLDING the country BACK adds up to BILLIONS of our taxpayer monies..

but hey, how the hell do YOU DARE say WHERE IT GOES and WHAT you want it SPENT ON.

we already GAVE you idiot 800 BILLION DOLLAR of TAXPAYERS MONEY you all called a, stimulus and we have NO FRIGGEN ACCOUNT of where it went and it didn't do a damn that PROMISED it would..
You aren't trusting enough WITH OUR MONEY AND no more..... the people took those reins away from you when they elected to put in the Republicans in the house after two years of your parties outrageous spending

BUT let me PLAY THIS FOR YOU...:eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Let's talk bottom line increase in national debt..

Bush... 4.9 trillion in 8 years

Obama minimum... 11 trillion in 8 years

Er, did you give Bush credit for the Iraq/Afghanistan wars? Didn't think so! :lol:

If Bush spent money, it's included in Bush's debt.

You're right, you didn't think.

Ha,ha, you're the one that isn't thinking. But, I'm not surprised, most conservatives just parrot what they hear and accept it as truth.

Sadly for Rep. Landry, the nation's mounting debt is largely attributable to wars, a recession and tax policies President Obama inherited from his predecessor. Worse still, the Ryan 2012 budget proposal backed by almost every Republican in both houses of Congress would not only drain another $4 trillion in tax revenue from the Treasury, but fail all of the spending and balanced budget targets they themselves propose. Nevertheless, Republicans who voted seven times to double the debt ceiling under George W. Bush would risk the national economic suicide they admit would come to pass if their demands are not met.

10 Inconvenient Truths About the Debt Ceiling | Crooks and Liars

The 2010 election happened because people believed the Tea Party was really interested in helping the country. Now that we know the truth, that they just want to take the country back (ward), the Tea Party will be shut out - can't fool all the people all the time, you know!

The IRS/Obama scandal illegally screwed over the Tea Party, a proud time of for Democrats. If you can't win with honor and integrity be a Democrat...

No it didn't. It was a blown out of proportion non-issue scandal just like the Benghazi scandal that went nowhere. If you can't win, be sour grapes and demean the other side, that's the conservative motto.

You're not concerned with Conservative Americans Constitutional Rights and nothing I say will convince you otherwise...soooooo why bother..:doubt:

how long can rdean continue to POST crap to try and DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY and spill his hate for Republicans?

We need to start a betting pool, but then he would think he's important...

so instead, lets just YAWN

That's kind of the question I had. So how long can Republicans continue to black everything? Tell us what they support Stef. Tell us their plans to rebuild America.

Poor Stef, one eye is looking right at you and the other eye is looking for you.

It seems like you're the one who has to inject black into everything.

Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

You're not concerned with Conservative Americans Constitutional Rights and nothing I say will convince you otherwise...soooooo why bother..:doubt:

Bush did the same thing to liberal groups, so why weren't you outraged, then? It's not like they didn't get their tax exemption, even though they are political and shouldn't have gotten tax exemptions to begin with. So what about breaking the rules? You're not concerned with conservatives lying and breaking rules?

Forum List

Back