How Lovely: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee (Was Invited)

Is it a trap?

If Trump hasn't run straight into it - like he does for every single trap that the Dems set for him - it probably isn't.

Her campaign staff was stupid to let the guy on the stage. Poor optics.

Stupid thing to allow to happen.

You don't know yet. It depends on the way MSM spins it just like they did with the father of the fallen solder. If Trump or the Republicans attack this guy, they might make this guy a victim as well. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

They invited him.

Yes. As I understand it, he is a member of the Democratic party. As such, he was welcome to attend.

The error was in allowing him on the stage. Stupid.

Why stupid? Because he's a fan of the Afghan Taliban, AND Hillary?

Optics. Can you read?

And....you might want to check your source on the whole "invitation" thing. I think you might be mistaken.

My sources told me this man had lunch with Debi Vasserman "I know nothing" Schultz...

You don't know yet. It depends on the way MSM spins it just like they did with the father of the fallen solder. If Trump or the Republicans attack this guy, they might make this guy a victim as well. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

This thread is about Hillary doing something stupid. It isn't about Trump. Please don't deflect.

I could only imagine the outcry of the MSM if Dylan Roofs father was spotted at a Trump event. Could you imagine?

As it is, the brown stink bomb being there will not be a big deal and it is obvious he was invited there by the democrats to trap Trump. Watch, Pravda ask Trump to see if they get a desired reaction.

She of course denies they invited him like he said. Hilarious.

I could only imagine the outcry of the MSM if Dylan Roofs father was spotted at a Trump event. Could you imagine?

As it is, the brown stink bomb being there will not be a big deal and it is obvious he was invited there by the democrats to trap Trump. Watch, Pravda ask Trump to see if they get a desired reaction.

I think they had a plan and realized it was a mistake, so now they are trying to back peddle.

This joker claimed that he was invited to this event by the Democrat party.

I think they had a plan and realized it was a mistake, so now they are trying to back peddle.

This joker claimed that he was invited to this event by the Democrat party.

No he didn't.

And....yer a nut.

I'm sure that in some of your heads, this is the most important story EVAR!

But did it really need 8 threads?

Merged. No more threads on this.

Dylann Roof's father?

What'd he do?

emot-munch.gif
pretzels

Maybe he wanted to get up on stage and say he sacrficed his son in a Jihad and would then as Trump what had he sacrificed
Liberals have no morals

Forum List

Back