How Lovely: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee (Was Invited)

God forbid we do anything about gun violence !
By disarming the victims?

A very interesting gaggle of factoids. The carrying of a WEAPON is virtually an Islamic DUTY. In the shariah shit
hole in which my hubby was born----no self respecting
muslim appears in public----without at least a dagger
in his waist band. For more elegant occasions AT LEAST
a pistol in addition and a rifle slung over the shoulder is the
height of haute coutour. ----plus a few hand grenades on
the belt----for a casual walk down the street. To emphasize
the ISLAMIC NATURE of WEAPON -----it is illegal for a non muslim to carry or use a weapon of any kind------really----<<<<<entirely true. Will the new gun laws have any application to scimitars? Right now KNIVES are a big
thing for muslims in "other" countries

WILL HILLARY DISAVOW MATEEN ENDORSEMENT?
Campaign No Comment...

The best, easiest, thing to do would have immediately been to say 'absolutely'. The guy has a hisroty of supporting the Taliban - TERRORISTS, Muslim oppressors and murderers of women and LGBT, is a homophobe, and is the father of the terrorist who recently killed 49 LGBTs in a nightclub....

...and Hillary can't even get that one right. 'No Comment'. If you have to think really hard about disavowing a terrorist-supporting homophobe whose son gunned down 49 LGBTs then you have a serious problem. Somewhere in your 'bag o' beliefs' part of you / your campaign supports / endorses some of what HE stands for.

Nice move, Hill...nice move!

:clap:

This is basically a nod to the Shooters Father on a job well done.

So it looks like Muslims are more important to Hillary than their victims.

Imagine if Trump had invited Dylan Roofe's parents to his event.....

While I don't believe in corruption of blood, if my kid was known for saying "Can't ram a man during Ramadan!" and emphasizing the point with 50 body bags, I'm doubt I'd ever show my face again just out of shame.

Who in their right mind would invite this fuck to anything?

Maybe Bill ordered someone at the campaign to invite the Orlando Hooters, and the idiot thought he said Orlando Shooter?

Ah yes, the proud father, beaming and smiling in his support for Hillary, with a son in heaven with his 72 olive eyed virgin boys to screw. Of course, the 'LGBT Community' loves them some Islam, so they won't make a peep over this vermin or Hillary's inviting him; they don't really see anything wrong with Islam or being massacred by by Muslims.

While I don't believe in corruption of blood, if my kid was known for saying "Can't ram a man during Ramadan!" and emphasizing the point with 50 body bags, I'm doubt I'd ever show my face again just out of shame.
The point being this dickhead doesn't think his son did anything wrong.

I get that, although I wouldn't beam about it if my son killed 50 people because of what my 7th century story book said. I'd likely suck-start a shotgun just out of principle of siring that kid in the first place.

But why would the Democrats, or any thinking person, want to associate with that man in the first place?

She should IMMEDIATELY FIRE whoever in her campaign came up with the idea, "Hey I have a GREAT idea: Let's invite the Taliban-supporting homophobe father of the terrorist who just murdered 49 LGBTs in Orlando to sit behind you, cheer, and endorse you at this rally. We'll sit him right behind you so the cameras can see him. It'll be great!"

Evidently the intelligent intern who had the idea of inviting some of the victims' family members to sit behind her instead was out of the room making a coffee run for everyone.

:p

Well, these mentally ill gimps she surrounds herself with no doubt thought this was a great way to bait Trump again, and being the psychotic vermin they are it never occurred to them there would be a slight flaw in that idea ... She certainly didn't think it was a bad idea .... much like the mentally ill 'Gay Rights' hoax of a movement couldn't understand why having NAMBLA on their leadership organizational boards caused so much 'negativity'.

They're just sick, sick vermin, and the mask is off now, and many of their fans here are also coming out of the Psycho Clown Closet as well, showing their real 'colors'.

Last edited:
I can't believe the guy did that. The only time this guy should be appearing anywhere is to apologize for his son.

He's already done that. At least as far as it's possible to "apologize" on somebody else's behalf.

>> My name is Seddique Mateen, and I am very sad, and very mad and emotionally disturbed with what my son did. This is a horrible act, and I don’t agree [with] what he did. It was very bad behavior, bad act, and in the past two days my love and my emotion, and my condolences to those people – they lost their family.

Their family got injured, and I am saddened, and I wish there is anything I can do. The only thing I can do is I share the pain. You are my family, and the same that I feel the loss of my son, that’s the same way I feel the loss of 50 people [that] they passed away. More even – the loss of those people – I’m more saddened than the loss of my son.

Because if my son didn’t do this, this would not have happened. So this is a very sad day for the whole United States, for the whole American people. They are my family, and I do this [interview on a] volunteer basis to get my message out, to all those families that they got affected in a very horrible way.

I wish this happened to me, happened to my son – none of this happened to any father. Any father is not going to wish such a day that I had.

What for? Why?

I wish he was alive. I would ask him, why did he do this? I wish I had indication that he was going to do [this], I would have arrested him myself.

... I can’t forgive him. Why did he do that? Instead of going to college, getting the master’s degree, become a doctor, make a lot of money. Why did he do that? Benefit who? Just bring sharp, sorrow, sad news to the whole community. <<

You are a disingenuous ass...had he been anywhere near Trump it would be 24/7 news coverage and they would hound Trump and his spokespeople to explain why Trump wants support from a gay killer..........they wouldn't mention this letter, they wouldn't mention that Trump had nothing to do with the guy.....

And there this guy sits....in an actual convention behind hilary...................and you know they are not going to hound her.........she will get a pass.............and she will be protected.......

David Duke....who has nothing to do with Trump or the Republican party.....is constantly thrown at Trump and Republicans.....and used to attack them........this guys kid murdered 49 gays...he himself supports the Taliban.......

insane...

When all you got is lame speculation fallacy fantasies --- all you got is nothing.
Actually you were most ahead in this thread before you posted anything.

would hound Trump and his spokespeople to explain why Trump wants support from a gay killer

This isn't the "gay killer" DUMBASS. It's the father.
It's also not a "convention".
Where the fuck did you learn to read?

Asswipe..........if this guy had appeared within ten miles of Trump.....saying he supported Trump we wouldn't hear the end of it.......24/7......moron.....the democrat media, ABC,CBS,NBC, MSNBC,NPR, PBS....all would have hounded Trump, his spokespeople and any one who supported Trump.........

But it is hilary.....and the father of the killer supports hilary, and the taliban..........and the democrat media will ignore it and hide it so it doesn't touch hilary....

The point here....that seems be covered up.....
HILLARY DOESN'T THINK THE ORLANDO SHOOTER DID ANYTHING WRONG. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY INVITE HIS FATHER TO HER EVENT AND PUT HIM IN VIP SEATING.

The father said he had been invited to the event as a Clinton supporter but had not received any special invitation from the campaign. The rally was open to the public and the Clinton campaign told WPTV that it did not know that Seddique Mateen was at the event until it had ended.

"The rally was a 3,000-person, open-door event for the public,” a Clinton campaign official told the station. “This individual wasn't invited as a guest and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event."

Read more: Orlando shooter's father attends Clinton rally
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Forum List

Back