How Lovely: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee (Was Invited)

The Orlando shooters father condemned his actions

Trump refused to condemn the KKK

YOU ARE A LIAR!

Trump denounces David Duke, KKK
Washington (CNN)Donald Trump issued a crystal clear disavowal Thursday of former Ku Klux Klan Grand Wizard David Duke after stumbling last weekend over a question about the hate group leader on CNN.

"David Duke is a bad person, who I disavowed on numerous occasions over the years," Trump said on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."
"I disavowed him. I disavowed the KKK," Trump added. "Do you want me to do it again for the 12th time? I disavowed him in the past, I disavow him now."
Donald Trump denounces David Duke, KKK - CNNPolitics.com

Too funny

Took his handlers three days to convince Trump to denounce Duke

-- and then when he got around to it he went full-amnesia on his usual fare of "loser" and "pathetic" and "disgrace" and "terrible" and "disgusting pig" and "rapist" --- those are reserved for real scum like Rosie O'Donnell and Megyn Kelly and entire ethnic groups. Duke only rated "bad person" :eek: because he knows where his base is.

He thought he could get away with "I don't know what you're even talking about" and it would go away, because he lives in a world of self-delusion where it's impossible to question his orange ass.
"Full amnesia"?? Like this?
Hillary Loses It - Momentary Blackout and Dizzy Spell iOTWreport.com

Ummmm..... no Hunior. That's called "video editing".

Like this?
Media Photoshops Hillary Crowd to Make Her Audience Look Bigger
Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.34.45 AM.png

Note you are looking at 171 people at the rally for Hillary.

Screen Shot 2016-08-09 at 11.35.04 AM.png

"I spoke a lot about that and wish that my son joined the Army and fought ISIS. That would be much better."

Oh my god! What a horrible thing to say!

Guess that's why they don't want him associated with Hillary. :dunno:

penny is right.

Once upon a time America supported the idea of a law that allowed people to kill a native American on sight as well.....NOT ANY MORE!

So you and Penny are trying to JUSTIFY Hillary having a Taliban-supporting, 'homophobic' father of the terrorist who murdered 49 Americans 'in her corner'?! Is that the gist of your 2 posts?

you have reading comprehension problems------penny is kissing the ass of MATEEN SENIOR-------not me (I am rosie) Penny correctly recalls that way back in the 1980s some HIGHLY duped American politicians believed that
the TALIBAN (Pakistani jihadists) were on OUR SIDE.
-------I had an advantage in the misconception-----I knew
---sorta. Pakistani muslims are very very into the CALIPHATE concept of islam and the world (they told me --especially about the MOGHUL caliphate). Thus I was
able to understand that the Taliban were UP TO NO GOOD

Looks like even the Government/Corporate Media is pretty disturbed over this one.

What has the Orlando gunman's father said?

The Orland gay club gunman's father has well-known anti-American views and is an ideological supporter of the Afghan Taliban. A new message posted by the father on Facebook early Monday morning also makes it clear he could have passed anti-homosexual views onto his son.

In the video posted early Monday, Seddique Mateen says his son was well-educated and respectful to his parents, and that he was "not aware what motivated him to go into a gay club and kill 50 people."

The elder Mateen says he was saddened by his son's actions during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.

He then adds: "God will punish those involved in homosexuality," saying it's, "not an issue that humans should deal with."...

More:
What has the Orlando gunman's father said?

This doesn't look too good for Clinton. She should speak on it. She should publicly disavow his support.
WHY?? that is the kind of support the bitch wants!! :up:

She did not disavow the BLM, NBP, KKK, etc...or their money. Liberals immediately responded by saying 'she shouldn't have to disavow every nut who endorses or supports her... to explain why she didn't....yet there sure are a lot of terrorists, militant racist organizations, and terrorist supporters behind her... '
:rolleyes:

That is true. They sure did jump all over Trump with their manufactured KKK scam. There seems to be a whole lotta dangerous folks supporting Clinton. It's disturbing.

too tired to google-----off the top of my head Trump made a very bland answer to putative support by david duke------something like "I don't know him"------which is probably true. You guys are into WAY WAY OVER THE TOP "interpretation"

Disavowed the man many many times. He was forced to after such a despicable Democrat-manufactured scam.

Hillary could pull a handgun out during one of her rallies; empty a high-capacity magazine directly into a crowd of her supporters, on live TV; and everyone would have voted for her before the shooting would still vote for her. Even the dead ones...

Probably. Americans are only getting fatter and dumber. Too busy stuffing their fat faces and shopping till they drop, to actually think and care about anything important.

I can't believe the guy did that. The only time this guy should be appearing anywhere is to apologize for his son.

He's already done that. At least as far as it's possible to "apologize" on somebody else's behalf.

>> My name is Seddique Mateen, and I am very sad, and very mad and emotionally disturbed with what my son did. This is a horrible act, and I don’t agree [with] what he did. It was very bad behavior, bad act, and in the past two days my love and my emotion, and my condolences to those people – they lost their family.

Their family got injured, and I am saddened, and I wish there is anything I can do. The only thing I can do is I share the pain. You are my family, and the same that I feel the loss of my son, that’s the same way I feel the loss of 50 people [that] they passed away. More even – the loss of those people – I’m more saddened than the loss of my son.

Because if my son didn’t do this, this would not have happened. So this is a very sad day for the whole United States, for the whole American people. They are my family, and I do this [interview on a] volunteer basis to get my message out, to all those families that they got affected in a very horrible way.

I wish this happened to me, happened to my son – none of this happened to any father. Any father is not going to wish such a day that I had.

What for? Why?

I wish he was alive. I would ask him, why did he do this? I wish I had indication that he was going to do [this], I would have arrested him myself.

... I can’t forgive him. Why did he do that? Instead of going to college, getting the master’s degree, become a doctor, make a lot of money. Why did he do that? Benefit who? Just bring sharp, sorrow, sad news to the whole community. <<

The media would rather stereotype all the "bad" people that attend Trump rallies and talk about it for days.

Father of Orlando shooter attends Clinton rally, touts candidate | Fox News

In a startling appearance Monday evening, the father of ISIS-inspired Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen showed up just steps away from the Democratic nominee, cheering her on and waving an American flag in the background – even as she paid tribute to the victims of his son’s terror rampage and condemned his “hatred.”

Seddique Mateen’s presence was first noticed by WPTV in Florida. The affiliate later interviewed Mateen, who held up a large, yellow pro-Clinton banner calling her “good for national security” and “gun control laws.”

Though Mateen claimed he had been “invited” to the Kissimmee, Fla., rally outside of Orlando, he also suggested the invitation may have come in the form of a mass email.

Fourth thread on this already. Not one of which has figured out a way to justify itself.

So let's just recycle the same response from the last time --- what, are people not allowed to attend political rallies in your world if you don't like the candidate? A bit fascistic don't you think? Or do you call it "PC"?

This country don't work that way Dim Dung. Go back to Norf Korea.
Nobody said he shouldn't be allowed to attend the Vag-fest. I just think he's an idiot for thinking Hips will do anything except continue the same policies that caused ISIS to be a thriving, international terrorist network that recruited his evil son.

The "more..." did not help Seddique Mateen's hands are
dripping with blood

This doesn't look too good for Clinton. She should speak on it. She should publicly disavow his support.
WHY?? that is the kind of support the bitch wants!! :up:

She did not disavow the BLM, NBP, KKK, etc...or their money. Liberals immediately responded by saying 'she shouldn't have to disavow every nut who endorses or supports her... to explain why she didn't....yet there sure are a lot of terrorists, militant racist organizations, and terrorist supporters behind her... '
:rolleyes:

That is true. They sure did jump all over Trump with their manufactured KKK scam. There seems to be a whole lotta dangerous folks supporting Clinton. It's disturbing.

too tired to google-----off the top of my head Trump made a very bland answer to putative support by david duke------something like "I don't know him"------which is probably true. You guys are into WAY WAY OVER THE TOP "interpretation"

Disavowed the man many many times. He was forced to after such a despicable Democrat-manufactured scam.

oh---did he? I think I remembered only his initial off hand
comment which seemed to me to be something like
"who da fuk is he"?

In a startling appearance Monday evening, the father of ISIS-inspired Orlando nightclub gunman Omar Mateen showed up just steps away from the Democratic nominee, cheering her on and waving an American flag in the background – even as she paid tribute to the victims of his son’s terror rampage and condemned his “hatred.”

Seddique Mateen’s presence was first noticed by WPTV in Florida. The affiliate later interviewed Mateen, who held up a large, yellow pro-Clinton banner calling her “good for national security” and “gun control laws.”

Though Mateen claimed he had been “invited” to the Kissimmee, Fla., rally outside of Orlando, he also suggested the invitation may have come in the form of a mass email.

Fourth thread on this already. Not one of which has figured out a way to justify itself.

So let's just recycle the same response from the last time --- what, are people not allowed to attend political rallies in your world if you don't like the candidate? A bit fascistic don't you think? Or do you call it "PC"?

Nobody said he shouldn't be allowed to attend the Vag-fest. I just think he's an idiot for thinking Hips will do anything except continue the same policies that caused ISIS to be a thriving, international terrorist network that recruited his evil son.

Soooooo ---- you started this thread to make the point that "he's an idiot" if he thinks "Hips" will do anything except further the Jihadi fantasies you've contrived to hang on him anyway huh?

Sure you wanna plant your flag on that?

:dig:

The media would rather stereotype all the "bad" people that attend Trump rallies and talk about it for days.

Trump's eager participation in all that makes it all too easy, same for many of the attendees.

Hitlery desperate attempt at getting the radical Muslim votes to shoot more Americans. She needs Islam as a patsy to kill us so she can confiscate guns.

Try again-----what makes you imagine that you can stifle comment on who DOES attend and who does CHEER----and what shit this one or that one CHEERS

Soooooo ---- you started this thread to make the point that "he's an idiot" if he thinks "Hips" will do anything except further the Jihadi fantasies you've contrived to hang on him anyway huh?

Sure you wanna plant your flag on that?

:dig:
No that's not what I said either. Clearly he detests the actions of his son. Reading comprehension really isn't your thing, is it?

Forum List

Back