How Lovely: Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee (Was Invited)

The father said he had been invited to the event as a Clinton supporter but had not received any special invitation from the campaign. The rally was open to the public and the Clinton campaign told WPTV that it did not know that Seddique Mateen was at the event until it had ended.

"The rally was a 3,000-person, open-door event for the public,” a Clinton campaign official told the station. “This individual wasn't invited as a guest and the campaign was unaware of his attendance until after the event."

Read more: Orlando shooter's father attends Clinton rally
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
Yeah.....that's why he was given a VIP seat.....cuz they didn't know.

The point here....that seems be covered up.....
HILLARY DOESN'T THINK THE ORLANDO SHOOTER DID ANYTHING WRONG. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY INVITE HIS FATHER TO HER EVENT AND PUT HIM IN VIP SEATING.
Hillary ignores reporters question about Orlando shooters father at her rally

HILLARY DOESN'T THINK THE ORLANDO SHOOTER DID ANYTHING WRONG. WHY ELSE WOULD THEY INVITE HIS FATHER TO HER EVENT AND PUT HIM IN VIP SEATING.
Hillary ignores reporters question about Orlando shooters father at her rally

She must have had another "short-circuit".

A terrorist favorite political party....the democrat party.

Is that surprising? These treasonous, psychopathic liberal filth subconsciously get off on muslim violence.

The Orlando Terrorist Shooter's Dad is a hiLIARy supporter!

He attended was seated right behind her a recent rally - a spot that generally undergoes screening and placement for preferred supporters. As someone noted, if hiLIARy can't even vet who sits behind her at a rally, how on earth can she oversee national security?

mateen.jpg

UNFIT! The Orlando terrorist's father attending Hillary Clinton event is worse than you thought

The Orlando Terrorist Shooter's Dad is a hiLIARy supporter!

He attended was seated right behind her a recent rally - a spot that generally undergoes screening and placement for preferred supporters. As someone noted, if hiLIARy can't even vet who sits behind her at a rally, how on earth can she oversee national security?

View attachment 84895

UNFIT! The Orlando terrorist's father attending Hillary Clinton event is worse than you thought

This is sick WTF?!

The IDF have the best plan with how to deal with the family of a terrorist, mortar shells on the family home.

The Leftists however choose to allow them to attend their Presidential nominees latest rally.

You know, the Orlando shooter had been living on his own for a while, had even gotten married. His father said he didn't see any signs that his son was going to do anything until after it happened.

It was an open event, and anyone could go there. He did, and wasn't recognized by the staff until after the event.

Are we going to ban the relatives of people who do bad things from going to political rallies and participating in the election process? Sounds like you're in favor of a police state.

The point here that seems to be sailing over some pointy little heads is --- the shooter and his father are --- this just in --- TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Who knew, right?

Cover this shit up all you want liberals.......this is bad for Hillary. Supporting domestic terrorism is against the law.

And where did she do that?
Hm?

While I don't believe in corruption of blood, if my kid was known for saying "Can't ram a man during Ramadan!" and emphasizing the point with 50 body bags, I'm doubt I'd ever show my face again just out of shame.
The point being this dickhead doesn't think his son did anything wrong.

Doesn't he now.

Link?

I got one....

You know, the Orlando shooter had been living on his own for a while, had even gotten married. His father said he didn't see any signs that his son was going to do anything until after it happened.

It was an open event, and anyone could go there. He did, and wasn't recognized by the staff until after the event.

Are we going to ban the relatives of people who do bad things from going to political rallies and participating in the election process? Sounds like you're in favor of a police state.

"Are we going to ban the relatives of people who do bad things from going to political rallies and participating in the election process?"

Yes and yes.

"Sounds like you're in favor of a police state."

Yes as long as it's a Right-Wing one, no if it's a Left-Wing one.

A Right-Wing one to restore order and discipline in society and deal with Traitors and Collaborators with Radical Islam, a Left-Wing one will just copy their hero Josef Stalin and usher in a full Communist State whilst continuing to lick the ass of Radical Islam.

He wa affected by a mentally ill family memeber who was able to get guns . Seems like timely issues .

What's wrong with him being there ?

"Are we going to ban the relatives of people who do bad things from going to political rallies and participating in the election process?"

Yes and yes.

"Sounds like you're in favor of a police state."

Yes as long as it's a Right-Wing one, no if it's a Left-Wing one.

A Right-Wing one to restore order and discipline in society and deal with Traitors and Collaborators with Radical Islam, a Left-Wing one will just copy their hero Josef Stalin and usher in a full Communist State whilst continuing to lick the ass of Radical Islam.

So, if it's a right wing police state, you're okay with it? A right wing police state is what Hitler had.

Me? I prefer democracy, even if it is a bit clunky on occasion.

The point here that seems to be sailing over some pointy little heads is --- the shooter and his father are --- this just in --- TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

Who knew, right?

Cover this shit up all you want liberals.......this is bad for Hillary. Supporting domestic terrorism is against the law.

And where did she do that?
Hm?

While I don't believe in corruption of blood, if my kid was known for saying "Can't ram a man during Ramadan!" and emphasizing the point with 50 body bags, I'm doubt I'd ever show my face again just out of shame.
The point being this dickhead doesn't think his son did anything wrong.

Doesn't he now.

Link?

I got one....

While you're working on that I'll go ahead and repost from 128:

>> My name is Seddique Mateen, and I am very sad, and very mad and emotionally disturbed with what my son did. This is a horrible act, and I don’t agree [with] what he did. It was very bad behavior, bad act, and in the past two days my love and my emotion, and my condolences to those people – they lost their family.

Their family got injured, and I am saddened, and I wish there is anything I can do. The only thing I can do is I share the pain. You are my family, and the same that I feel the loss of my son, that’s the same way I feel the loss of 50 people [that] they passed away. More even – the loss of those people – I’m more saddened than the loss of my son.

Because if my son didn’t do this, this would not have happened. So this is a very sad day for the whole United States, for the whole American people. They are my family, and I do this [interview on a] volunteer basis to get my message out, to all those families that they got affected in a very horrible way.

I wish this happened to me, happened to my son – none of this happened to any father. Any father is not going to wish such a day that I had.

What for? Why?

I wish he was alive. I would ask him, why did he do this? I wish I had indication that he was going to do [this], I would have arrested him myself.

... I can’t forgive him. Why did he do that? Instead of going to college, getting the master’s degree, become a doctor, make a lot of money. Why did he do that? Benefit who? Just bring sharp, sorrow, sad news to the whole community. <<
Seems to ah, directly contradict what you just said, does it not?

Of course it is... that's why there has been NOTHING about it from the Trump camp, BUT not for the many bloggers and posters that know what is right, and one must wonder WHERE IS THE LGTB VICTIMS RELATIVES on this matter.... Kahn, was NOTHING compared to someone FATHER and Taliban supporter that sits immediately behind the fucking murderous Hildebeast at the Florida rally....she didn't know?...NO ONE sits behind a candidate without THOROUGH VETTING!!!! What would happen if Dylan Roots father showed up behind Trump at one of his rallys???

Rush Limbaugh.com ^ | August 9, 2016 | Rush Limbaugh
BEGIN TRANSCRIPT RUSH: There's a big... Eh, call it a news story. There's a big deal floating around that the father of Omar Mateen, the Islamist supremacist who blew up the Pulse gay nightclub in Orlando, apparently this guy... Well, not apparently. He did. The father of Omar Siddiqui Mateen went to a Hillary Clinton rally yesterday and was seated right behind her, and everybody's noticed this, and a lot of people are talking. CNN's trying to cover it up. "No big deal there! Nothing to see here!" But people are wondering, "What in the world's going on?" My take...

Instead of obsessing over the meaning of Trump's comments today at his rally in North Carolina, perhaps it would behoove Hillary Clinton supporters to explain why they weren't bothered by the fact she was in the same venue with Seddique Mateen, the father of terrorist Omar Mateen, who slaughtered 49 people at a gay nightclub a little over two months ago.

Cpas0VRWEAANJet.jpg:large

"KISSIMMEE, Fla. - Hillary Clinton spoke to a crowd in Kissimmee, just south of Orlando. She was supposed to be talking jobs, but started the speech off paying tribute to those affected by the Pulse Nightclub shooting.

"I know how many people, families, loved ones, and friends are still grieving, and we will be with you as you rebuild your lives.

WPTV happened to notice the man, who has a mustache and was wearing a red hat, behind Clinton. It was Seddique Mateen, the father of Orlando mass shooter Omar Mateen."

Orlando shooter's father attends Hillary Clinton rally in Kissimmee

(LoneLaugher)

Forum List

Back