🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

Apparently he's realized the only way he can win a debate is if everyone else dies.

If the vaccine works as originally promised he's got nothing to fear from the unvaccinated though so what's the problem?
The problem is that their lie is one and it doubles back to threaten Them. Then and only then are they concerned.

Nope I'm retired. You seem to think if there's a job vacancy someone just had to fill it. The UE benefits ended months ago.
I said no such thing. I said employers can't find qualified people willing to work.

That's obvious by all of the want adds across the country and "Now Hiring" signs we see in business after business.

If you can't find workers then do something to attract them otherwise it's on YOU.
No, it's on people, particularly young people to have realistic and rational expectations.

For instance, a large Majority of prospective College grads expect to make a 100k or more with their first jobs after graduation. That isn't remotely realistic.

Eating will attract them. Give it time. You think the riots of 2020 were bad, when the populace is fighting for scraps, those riots will look like girls scouts singing kumbaya.
Poverty and hunger used to be great motivators. People today, particularly young folks seem more inclined to sit at home and bitch while starving or to resort to crime.

Total BS. If vaxxed etc maybe. 50x+ more likely to die without vax. Link to your garbage propaganda?
CDC provided their studies that vax does not reduce fatalities and that was front page here for a week. Stop The Spread -of lying.

I said no such thing. I said employers can't find qualified people willing to work.

That's obvious by all of the want adds across the country and "Now Hiring" signs we see in business after business.
McDonalds in our small rural town is paying $18 for burger flippers. Professionals (cops with 20 yrs experience) are getting $27/hr. No wonder cops are quitting. Democrats have the US FUBAR.

It's a great thing when businesses have to compete big time for workers. A wonderful thing. Good businesses find ways to attract workers. Those that struggle do because of a lack of attracting them. People don't work a job for the good of the nation.

It's a great thing when businesses have to compete big time for workers. A wonderful thing. Good businesses find ways to attract workers. Those that struggle do because of a lack of attracting them. People don't work a job for the good of the nation.
I would ask if you have anything other than vacuous one liners to offer but it seems that the question has already been answered.

Not that I can find anywhere. They made one adjustment of about 60,000 deaths due to a supposed "logarithmic error".

If you're counting actual fatalities by death certificate why would you be using a logarithm to start with?

Most unvaccinated people have few or no symptoms. 97% of the deaths occurred in the 55 and older demographic with multiple Comorbid conditions.
About 6,000 under 50 died from Covid. About 60,000 were 60 or older. They lied about it for over a year and then came clean after Trump was toast and clarified from versus with to bring the death toll down to about 65,000. Lockdown loons went ballistic and to this very minute in this very thread deny all these Facts and still offer that nearly 1 million people have been killed by Covid

Last edited:
There is a hierarchy of jobs in any economy of the world. Low skill jobs don't pay well ANYWHERE, nor should they. That provides incentive for people to improve their lots in life. Ambition and perseverance provide the results. I started out making $1.25/hr--$50/week before taxes. I worked a career for nearly 50 years and earned a comfortable retirement. The current "non-working" populace will see their mortality rate drop from 70 something to less than 60 in a very short period--and they'll be looking in the mirror and trying to blame someone else for not being their mommies.

About 6,000 under 50 died from Covid. About 60,000 were 60 or older. They lied about it for over a year and then came clean after Trump was toast and clarified from versus with to bring the from death toll down to about 65,000. Lockdown loons went ballistic and to this very minute in this very thread deny all these Facts and still offer that neatly 1 million people have been killed by Covid
I cannot find anything remotely resembling those features on the CDC's website.

Forum List

Back