🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

because it was xiden who spread the lie and misinformation that you wouldn’t get it

speaking of vaccines in xiden, do we have any new ones under his watch? amy advancements?

didn’t think so.
Shirley you jest... . :auiqs.jpg:

Biden did no such thing. But hey, prove it.

But you won't. And, I'm still waiting for you to prove your earlier misquote, or are we agreed you can't read and a retard?
He said getting vaccinated was going to stop the spread, what do you think he meant?

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Biden said in the full interview. "The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else."

But you won't. And, I'm still waiting for you to prove your earlier misquote, or are we agreed you can't read and a retard?
the link to his propaganda has been provided on this thread

He made that mistake ONCE, so that's all you hear, super dupe...They were 94% effective at stopping spread originally. If EVERYONE vaxxed (without garbage GOP propaganda), this would have been over by now. Great job! Thank god giveaway to the rich tax rates were saved!!!
You can't possibly show that claim to be true since the vaccine cannot prevent transmission.

The one thing that will stop the pandemic is Omicron and other less virulent strains running through the population creating permanent immunity.

CDC. They did publicize it and the number was about 6% of the totals that were previously reported.
If you can dig up your link I'd appreciate it.

All I can find is that they adjusted the numbers down by about 70,000 due to supposed Algorithm error. That's only an adjustment of about .8%.

Dr. Fauchi told me personally. Shhh... hush/hush.

As for getting Covid, even after getting the vaccine...why blame Biden? Didn't Rump take credit for the vaccine? Why do you care what Biden says?
Biden made that MISTAKE ONCE and that's all you ignoramuses know...Poor America

"This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," Biden said in the full interview. "The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem. Everybody talks about freedom and not to have a shot or have a test. Well guess what? How about patriotism? How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else."

We know this is what he said and we know it's a lie since even vaccinated people got and spread Covid.

The virus is more intelligent than the nation is. Although the so called damage to the economy was way overblown.

The virus is more intelligent than the nation is. Although the so called damage to the economy was way overblown.
No, the damage to the economy was very significant, what was overblown was the danger of the virus.

We should have closed the US to international travel as soon as it was identified and quarantined those at highest risk of serious disease or death letting the rest of us go on about our lives.

Last edited:
Yes Yes, these doctors and public servants are trying to kill you LOL. Who needs evidence when you have endless garbage, hater dupe...Poor America.
It wasn't our doctors lying to us, they were working off of the same information given out by CDC and NIH that we were.

No, the damage to the economy was very significant, what was overblown was the danger of the virus.

We should have closed the US to international travel as soon as it was identified and quarantined those at highest risk of serious disease or death letting the rest of us go one about our lives.
RW idiocy...we should have gotten vaxed and not spread GOP BS, raised taxes on the rich and vaccinated the world...as well as all the other benefits every other modern country has. Cheap ed, health care, infrastructure vacations living wage etc etc etc...Poor America- dupe world.

Forum List

Back