🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

Run on troll sentence. Bot bot bot
Apparently he's realized the only way he can win a debate is if everyone else dies.
Magnut feels that people who decide their own health measures should be imprisioned . How their decisions might potentially effect his sorry ass is far more important than their freedom to decide
If the vaccine works as originally promised he's got nothing to fear from the unvaccinated though so what's the problem?

I don't need to. Thanks to the disease I now have long lasting immunity so I need not worry about it.
But you do know that the vaccine makes all trumptards transvestites, right? Fauchi slipped that in as a favor to Biden. Guess, it's too late now to save you. :itsok:

Apparently he's realized the only way he can win a debate is if everyone else dies.

If the vaccine works he's got nothing to fear from the unvaccinated though.
Not everyone. Only trumptards. Let me know if you are still confused.

But you do know that the vaccine makes all trumptards transvestites, right? Fauchi slipped that in as a favor to Biden. Guess, it's too late now to save you. :itsok:
where did you get that disinformation?

What we do know is that if you get it, you can still get the virus…xiden lied about that

Not everyone. Only trumptards. Let me know if you are still confused.
I didn't vote for Trump so obviously you're the one that's confused.

If "Trumptards" are actually as intellectually deficient as you claim then you would not need them to die off to finally win a debate on the facts which you still can't.

Some self reflection would seem to be in order for you.

i said im glad we agree
One more time... So, couldn't prove I wrote what you kept accusing me of. So, we agree you are a retard?

You do know how to read English, right? Just checking...

What we do know is that if you get it, you can still get the virus…xiden lied about that
There comes a point in every discussion where he's reduced to just flinging poop at the fan hoping something will stick.

He hit that point early in this one.

Dr. Fauchi told me personally. Shhh... hush/hush.

As for getting Covid, even after getting the vaccine...why blame Biden? Didn't Rump take credit for the vaccine? Why do you care what Biden says?

So much for "Stop the Spread".
He made that mistake ONCE, so that's all you hear, super dupe...They were 94% effective at stopping spread originally. If EVERYONE vaxxed (without garbage GOP propaganda), this would have been over by now. Great job! Thank god giveaway to the rich tax rates were saved!!!

Dr. Fauchi told me personally. Shhh... hush/hush.

As for getting Covid, even after getting the vaccine...why blame Biden? Didn't Rump take credit for the vaccine? Why do you care what Biden says?
because it was xiden who spread the lie and misinformation that you wouldn’t get it

speaking of vaccines in xiden, do we have any new ones under his watch? amy advancements?

didn’t think so.

because it was xiden who spread the lie and misinformation that you wouldn’t get it

speaking of vaccines in xiden, do we have any new ones under his watch? amy advancements?

didn’t think so.
Biden did no such thing. But hey, prove it.

But you won't. And, I'm still waiting for you to prove your earlier misquote, or are we agreed you can't read and a retard?

Total BS. If vaxxed etc maybe. 50x+ more likely to die without vax. Link to your garbage propaganda?
1651530981327.png

Forum List

Back