🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

I am all for trumptards not taking the vaccine. Any way we can thin the retard herd is A-OK in my book.

So, trumptards stand strong. Don't take the vaccine!!! You have nothing to lose!!!

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you believed Biden's lie that vaccinated people couldn't spread Covid? 100? 1,000? 10,000?

Lol I guess opposite is true eh? No? I guess we aren’t Trump cultists are we? Oh, but all of you are loud and proud hypocrites.
What's the heck are you babbling about? If Rump deserves credit for the vaccine, then he shares the blame for any problems with it. Yes or No? Even a trumptard should be able to answer this question.

How many people did you infect and subsequently kill because you believed Biden's lie that vaccinated people couldn't spread Covid? 100? 1,000? 10,000?
Did Rump's administration not invent the Vaccine? What has Biden to do with it? Why aren't you blaming your orange fuhrer?

Trumptards stand strong. Don't take the vaccine!!! You have nothing to lose!!!
I am all for trumptards not taking the vaccine. Any way we can thin the retard herd is A-OK in my book.
What do you think about this? Crazy anti-vaxxers. No?

You didn't tell me how many people you killed while running around thinking you couldn't spread Covid. Are you ashamed of the number? Is it over 10,000?
Covid happened under Rump's watch. The vaccine happened under his watch, too. Why don't you tell me the number of deaths and should Rump be ashamed or not? Go.

What do you think about this? Crazy anti-vaxxers. No?

This is what Biden said: “Let me be clear: I trust vaccines,” Mr. Biden said. “I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump, and at this moment, the American people can’t either.” Imminently sensible, don't you think? I mean, who would trust the orange grifter? You know the one who scammed kids out of a college education?

Same thing from Kamala Harris: If the doctors approve of it, I will take it... What part of that, didn't you get?

What's the heck are you babbling about? If Rump deserves credit for the vaccine, then he shares the blame for any problems with it. Yes or No? Even a trumptard should be able to answer this question.
The funny thing is I cannot tell if are for or against the MANDATES. Do you know the difference or not? I am not getting vaccinated and so therefore that means I'm not listening to Trump about his recommendation. However when he did boast about the vaccines you are were dead set against taking them until your overlords told you to take them.

Funny

Then you act all arrogant about it as you dance around like the big pharma corporate baboon 🐒 you are.

All while thinking you are some "independent thinker" who has ability to think for yourself.

You baboon.

The funny thing is I cannot tell if are for or against the MANDATES. Do you know the difference or not? I am not getting vaccinated and so therefore that means I'm not listening to Trump about his recommendation. However when he did boast about the vaccines you are were dead set against taking them until your overlords told you to take them.

Funny

Then you act all arrogant about it as you dance around like the big pharma corporate baboon 🐒 you are.

All while thinking you are some "independent thinker" who has ability to think for yourself.

You baboon.
Sorry, Retard to burst your ballons. But, nope. I was always for the vaccines. It didn't matter to me if the vaccine was invented under Rump or Biden. I would/ and did take it.

Why? Because Rump did not personally invent anything. His whole contribution was telling the American people to take horse medicine and wash it down with a disinfectant. When they are not injecting sun-rays into their skins or some other bull shits. No, the vaccines were invented by medical scientists and I do trust them. You don't? Then don't take it. We do need to thin the trumptard herd. The less of you the better for America.

Get it now? Maybe not. You are a retard, after all. Read the above a few times and when you are done, read it a couple more times. Eventually, you will. Good luck. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

My immune system. Or clots Sorry dont need them. Natural immunity is a far better vaccine. Its a real one.

You took the jabs and are still scared. Lol
Yes, I am. But hey, don't let that affect you. Don't take the vaccine. Promise me?

Covid happened under Rump's watch. The vaccine happened under his watch, too. Why don't you tell me the number of deaths and should Rump be ashamed or not? Go.
Less people died under Trump's watch, and that was before the three vaccines his admit go to the market in warp speed.

Xiden and the Dems had a horrible policy in dealing with it, largely due to spreading a lot of lies and mistrust back in 2020, then doing it again once they took office....followed by their silly policy in opening our borders

Less people died under Trump's watch, and that was before the three vaccines his admit go to the market in warp speed.

Xiden and the Dems had a horrible policy in dealing with it, largely due to spreading a lot of lies and mistrust back in 2020, then doing it again once they took office....followed by their silly policy in opening our borders
But Covid did happen under the orange douche bag's regime, right? And, his regime was responsible for the vaccines. So, why aren't you holding the orange loser responsible for both?

Have been asking the same questions to all of you retards, and yet, no answer.

But Covid did happen under the orange douche bag's regime, right? And, his regime was responsible for the vaccines. So, why aren't you holding the orange loser responsible for both?

Have been asking the same questions to all of you retards, and yet, no answer.
well the virus came from China....he, nor Xiden, can control how the Govt of China works.

I do give him credit for the vaccines...why wouldn't I? They are great....they got to the market in record speed. They are effectively....sadly, Xiden and the Dems went around spreading mistrust in 2020 about it, then did a 180 and lied to the people claiming you wouldn't get covid if you got it....and of course, have literally had zero developments in new vaccines or upgrades.

truly sad

well the virus came from China....he, nor Xiden, can control how the Govt of China works.

I do give him credit for the vaccines...why wouldn't I? They are great....they got to the market in record speed. They are effectively....sadly, Xiden and the Dems went around spreading mistrust in 2020 about it, then did a 180 and lied to the people claiming you wouldn't get covid if you got it....and of course, have literally had zero developments in new vaccines or upgrades.

truly sad
And yet... you blame Biden? And you retards wonder why we laugh at you. :itsok:

And yet... you blame Biden? And you retards wonder why we laugh at you. :itsok:
I don't blame him for the virus.....no....

He's mishandling, yes....and I thought I laid that our clearly for you....what part didn't you get?

I don't blame him for the virus.....no....

He's mishandling, yes....and I thought I laid that our clearly for you....what part didn't you get?
This entire thread is about blaming Biden. Heck, you blamed Biden for "spreading mistrust about the vaccine".

But didn't Rump too spread misinformation about the disease and we have a ton of right wing-nuts spreading misinformation about the vaccine? How come you don't blame them? What part of that, didn't you get?

This entire thread is about blaming Biden. Heck, you blamed Biden for "spreading mistrust about the vaccine".

But didn't Rump too spread misinformation about the disease and we have a ton of right wing-nuts spreading misinformation about the vaccine? How come you don't blame them? What part of that, didn't you get?
Well yeah, for spreading mistrust for the vaccine...him and Harris and other dems....but not for the virus.

What mistrust did Trump spread about the vaccine?

Forum List

Back