🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

Magnut feels that people who decide their own health measures should be imprisioned . How their decisions might potentially effect his sorry ass is far more important than their freedom to decide
Aww... another retard that doesn't have the guts to address me directly? :itsok:

But, you do promise that you won't take the vaccine, right?

I am all for trumptards not taking the vaccine. Any way we can thin the retard herd is A-OK in my book.

So, trumptards stand strong. Don't take the vaccine!!! You have nothing to lose!!!
Lame dodge. The truth is we were lied to about everything from masks to the effectiveness of the vaccines and how much good would be accomplished by the mandates and lock downs.

Our, "Health Experts" starting with Fauci blew it from start to finish.

All of this bullshit, and surprisingly the worldwide death rate for ALL causes has not increased for at least ten years. What's wrong with this picture, moron.
We really don't know what the world wide death rate is doing because those calculations usually take a couple of years to finalize.

I suspect that in the end though we're not going to see more than about .25% of an increase because Covid almost exclusively killed people who were already dying of other causes.

Lame dodge. The truth is we were lied to about everything from masks to the effectiveness of the vaccines and how much good would be accomplished by the mandates and lock downs.

Our, "Health Experts" starting with Fauci blew it from start to finish.
Good. So, you are not going to have anything to do with the vaccines, right? Please promise me. The other two retards talk a big talk but are not coming through on the promise. Tell me you are different.

that Trump didn’t spread misinformation about the vaccines

Your personal attacks using such a bigoted word not with standing
Did I say, he did, retard? Prove that I wrote that. Prove or accept you are a retard. Go.

Sure. But still... Do I have your promise that you won't take the vaccine? Please...pretty please?
The odds of a healthy person under 50 dying of covid are about 1:50,000,000.

The flu has a higher fatality rate among the young and healthy than Covid.

Good. So, you are not going to have anything to do with the vaccines, right? Please promise me. The other two retards talk a big talk but are not coming through on the promise. Tell me you are different.
Being as I'm in a high risk category because of 2 complicating factors I chose to get vaccinated and take the booster.

I still got Covid, twice.

Aww... another retard that doesn't have the guts to address me directly? :itsok:

But, you do promise that you won't take the vaccine, right?
I never made such a promise. You try to impose that on those you disagree with but doesn’t work
I was a good and believing American during the initial hysteria and did my two Moderna. Then CDC stopped hiding stats and used Worldometer where the info provided easily showed that many got it, most mildly, few seriously, very few fatally. They also came clean and delineated “from” versus with and reduced their “from” tally to about 65,000 or less than 2 people per state per day.
Lib loons like your found this about face from CDC unacceptable and avoided Worldometer like the plague . Even said it didn’t exist
Your ignorance does not fool anyone. It is intentional Mr Madnut.

Has the Magnus baboon even addressed one of the lies told by biden, fauci, or the others in regards to their claims of the effectiveness of the vaccines, like how the vaccines will stop the spread of the covid?

Even one of them or is he but but but TRUUUUMPEH!!! About everything?
No and I wouldn't suggest holding your breath while waiting.

Being as I'm in a high risk category because of 2 complicating factors I chose to get vaccinated and take the booster.

I still got Covid, twice.
Damn. I wish you hadn't taken the vaccine. Promise me you won't take any more booster shots. Heck, you still got Covid, right? Learn your lesson.

Has the Magnus baboon even addressed one of the lies told by biden, fauci, or the others in regards to their claims of the effectiveness of the vaccines, like how the vaccines will stop the spread of the covid?

Even one of them or is he but but but TRUUUUMPEH!!! About everything?
How come you don't address me directly? Are you that big of a coward? Man, I must have scared you silly. Poor retard. :itsok:

They also came clean and delineated “from” versus with and reduced their “from” tally to about 65,000 or less than 2 people per state per day.
I haven't ever seen where the CDC or NIH came clean about differentiating those who died WITH Covid from those who died OF Covid.

Have you got a link?

i’ll accept the fact we agree he didn’t. So far that only belongs to president xiden
So, couldn't prove I wrote what you kept accusing me of. So, we agree you are a retard?

The odds of a healthy person under 50 dying of covid are about 1:50,000,000.

The flu has a higher fatality rate among the young and healthy than Covid.
But…but…but…math is racist plus discriminates against those who can’t do it

Forum List

Back