🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

Well yeah, for spreading mistrust for the vaccine...him and Harris and other dems....but not for the virus.

What mistrust did Trump spread about the vaccine?
Actually nope. Biden and Harris are on record saying that they would take the vaccine if the medical scientists approve it. But hey, prove me wrong.

As for Rump? This is what I said: But didn't Rump too spread misinformation about the disease and we have a ton of right wing-nuts spreading misinformation about the vaccine....?

Let me know if you are still confused.

Actually nope. Biden and Harris are on record saying that they would take the vaccine if the medical scientists approve it. But hey, prove me wrong.

As for Rump? This is what I said: But didn't Rump too spread misinformation about the disease and we have a ton of right wing-nuts spreading misinformation about the vaccine....?

Let me know if you are still confused.
um yeah...that's the process in which a drug is approved....the FDA etc has to approve it, run test etc.

So why were they spreading mistrust in the career officials at the FDA? oh because they were spreading mistrsut about the vaccine.

So yeah, what mistrust did Trump spread about the vaccine?

Has the Magnus baboon even addressed one of the lies told by biden, fauci, or the others in regards to their claims of the effectiveness of the vaccines, like how the vaccines will stop the spread of the covid?

Even one of them or is he but but but TRUUUUMPEH!!! About everything?

Insipid Covid “protocol” still got the sheep In it’s grip, especially Asians, with the face diaper wearing
Listen to the government, don’t observe nor think nor act for yourself, and continue to follow government edicts even when they have been rescinded because-Government takes care of me better than I can
A sad silly state the USA is wandering in.

um yeah...that's the process in which a drug is approved....the FDA etc has to approve it, run test etc.

So why were they spreading mistrust in the career officials at the FDA? oh because they were spreading mistrsut about the vaccine.

So yeah, what mistrust did Trump spread about the vaccine?
Learn to read. I even helpfully quoted my line to you. :itsok:

Has the Magnus baboon even addressed one of the lies told by biden, fauci, or the others in regards to their claims of the effectiveness of the vaccines, like how the vaccines will stop the spread of the covid?

Even one of them or is he but but but TRUUUUMPEH!!! About everything?
Poor retard. Not getting traction for your post, eh? No wonder you can't address me directly. Coward.

Run on troll sentence. Bot bot bot
Magnut feels that people who decide their own health measures should be imprisioned . How their decisions might potentially effect his sorry ass is far more important than their freedom to decide

Imagine still banging the drum for vax hoax when it doesn’t prevent catching it, doesn’t prevent transmitting it, doesn’t effect the severity of the transmission and doesn’t reduce the number who die. It does reduce the length and severity of serious to severe cases.
So of the 5 elements I described it fails on four yet lib loons are Still Fully Wedded to it

They have lied about everything from the beginning.
Fake models with scary mass death scenarios.
3.4% death rate.
Using rona CFR & comparing it to flu IFR.
Masks, social distancing, closing businesses.
No treatment allowed until the death bed.
Hospitals overwhelmed. Asymptomatic spread.
No natural immunity.
No repurposed drugs.
Vaccines are safe & effective.
Only the unvaxxed are dying.
No deaths from the clot shots.
Suicides & car wrecks are rona deaths.
They are the reverse barometer of the truth. Almost everything thing they say is false
Make sure you compile the list and sources and send them off to Mayorkas and the Ministry of Misinformation--when the hell did we ever have a ministry of anything out side of church?

Complete Fiction:

For those who are interested in what actually did happen...

Today's stats from John Hopkins published in the NYT. 320 deaths on a 14 day average.

View attachment 639324

Stats from February 11. 14 Day average of 2,471 deaths.

Even then the % of deaths and cases were dropping drastically (66 percent drop in new cases). Why?

We got up near herd immunity.

Even the backwards red states are up near 1/2 of the people fully vaccinated--to say nothing of those who have gotten one shot. But most of the nation's population centers are up near 70% or greater.

Fauci stand in late 2020 that when we get up around that mark, you'll see some statistical changes for the better.

Axios:

View attachment 639328

The number has fluctuated with the resilience of the virus and variants of course--as one might expect.

Bottom line, Fauci said when we get up to 60-70% fully vaccinated, the numbers would drop. And the numbers have dropped. The new variants are nowhere near as deadly now that 6 or 7 out of 10 of us are fully vaxxed.
All of this bullshit, and surprisingly the worldwide death rate for ALL causes has not increased for at least ten years. What's wrong with this picture, moron.

Forum List

Back