🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

Not that I can find anywhere. They made one adjustment of about 60,000 deaths due to a supposed "logarithmic error".

If you're counting actual fatalities by death certificate why would you be using a logarithm to start with?
Your lack of finding is being late to the party and not having been here when that information was being discussed. You can stop saying you can’t find it now.

There is a hierarchy of jobs in any economy of the world. Low skill jobs don't pay well ANYWHERE, nor should they. That provides incentive for people to improve their lots in life. Ambition and perseverance provide the results. I started out making $1.25/hr--$50/week before taxes. I worked a career for nearly 50 years and earned a comfortable retirement. The current "non-working" populace will see there mortality rate drop from 70 something to less than 60 in a very short period--and they'll be looking in the mirror and trying to blame someone else for not being their mommies.
I made less than a dollar an hour for the first three part time jobs I had during my school years. I worked my ass off to deserve it.

When I went into business myself I always had a low starting wage but those willing to show up and work quickly moved up the ladder and could double that starting wage within a year if they were a good enough employee. After a 90 day probation period everyone got a 25% raise, and had to earn every subsequent raise after that.

Your lack of finding is being late to the party and not having been here when that information was being discussed. You can stop saying you can’t find it now.
If you're going to claim it the onus is on you to provide a link to it.

Last edited:
So explain how businesses competing for workers is a bad thing.
Businesses have always competed for workers--so much so, that ambitious people from all corners of the earth improved their skills and legally immigrated to the US for lucrative jobs. The American workforce has gotten so spoiled that they believe the world owes them something. Good luck with that. I used to go eat at fast food places on occasion and help the high schoolers earn some $$, NO MORE--I'm not paying a college-educated wage for a high school drop-out job. I'll make my own burgers.

If you're going to claim it's there the onus is on you to provide a link to it.
No it is not. This is not new information here, it’s was discussed vigorously for over a week here when the info was released, that ship then sailed and the fact You can’t “find it” don’t mean shit so you can stop repeating yourself

You are a poor researcher with 3 people here telling you they participated in the revelation threads when they were active .
Three people making claims that cannot be supported.

The current total on the CDC's website is over 995,000.

The total they are showing for "Covid + Pneumonia" is probably more accurate and that's around 515,000.

I don't know what you guys think you found but it wasn't anything close to what CDC has published all along.

No it is not. This is not new information here, it’s was discussed vigorously for over a week here when the info was released, that ship then sailed and the fact You can’t “find it” don’t mean shit so you can stop repeating yourself
Yes it is. Just like in science if you make the claim it's up to you to support it.

The CDC's numbers do not support it.,

Let 'em starve.
That's pretty well my attitude.

Funny, I've offered some of the guys with the "Will work for Food" all the fresh pork they want if they are willing to dress it themselves. No takers.

There's one family here, a black guy who's an ex thug, ex murderer, ex convict who found Jesus in prison and man he's a a riot and one of the most decent, hard working guys you'd ever meet. He'll take all he and his family and extended family will take all they can eat but that's only one or two pigs a month.

I shoot thirty or more in a day's time quite frequently in the fall, winter, and spring and unfortunately just have to leave most of them for the coyotes and varmints.

Of course, I like to come back at night and shoot the coyotes and varmints off the carcasses. :auiqs.jpg:

The current total on the CDC's website is over 995,000.
Have you seen anything that the CDC has reported on this scamdemic that they did not contradict. I'm with Weather53. This has been discussed and researched on this board. I stand by every statement that I have made re: the worldwide mortality rate for all causes--I did research it and posted it here, but I'll be damned if I can find it now. Same for the CDC admitting that only 6% of all reported covid deaths were FROM covid and not WITH covid. I'm chalking it up to government misinformation--I wouldn't trust the CDC, the US government or the MSM if they told me snow was cold and water was wet.

Perhaps many lower wage jobs don't need to be done.
Perhaps you just know thing about business or the job market., That's far more likely.

That's also why automation is going to rapidly eliminate millions of jobs when businesses just move to kiosk and internet sales.

Last edited:
Have you seen anything that the CDC has reported on this scamdemic that they did not contradict. I'm with Weather53. This has been discussed and researched on this board. I stand by every statement that I have made re: the worldwide mortality rate for all causes--I did research it and posted it here, but I'll be damned if I can find it now. Same for the CDC admitting that only 6% of all reported covid deaths were FROM covid and not WITH covid. I'm chalking it up to government misinformation--I wouldn't trust the CDC, the US government or the MSM if they told me snow was cold and water was wet.
I don't believe you guys ever found that on the CDC's website unless it was a mistake because I've been keeping up with it since they first started posting data.

If it was ever on there, it was a mistake.

That's pretty well my attitude.

Funny, I've offered some of the guys with the "Will work for Food" all the fresh pork they want if they are willing to dress it themselves. No takers.

There's one family here, a black guy who's an ex thug, ex murderer, ex convict who found Jesus in prison and man he's a a riot and one of the most decent, hard working guys you'd ever meet. He'll take all he and his family and extended family will take all they can eat but that's only one or two pigs a month.

I shoot thirty or more in a day's time quite frequently in the fall, winter, and spring and unfortunately just have to leave most of them for the coyotes and varmints.

Of course, I like to come back at night and shoot the coyotes and varmints off the carcasses. :auiqs.jpg:
Wild pigs are all over the coast range of CA and the residents kill lots of them. One small town that I know of provides a free feed to all comers every Sept/Oct. Mmmm Mmmm Good stuff, Maynard.

Where do I go, I'll take it. LOL
About half of Texas and much of the southern states. We're eaten up with feral hogs and they are a plague to farmers, especially those planting truck crops like fruits and vegetables.

I've seen a heard move into a 300 acre melon patch and destroy it in a couple of weeks feeding only at night time.

We thought it was bad when Coyotes were just breaking open three or four watermelons a piece.

They'll wipe out a pecan crop in just a few days as well if you don't stay on top of them.,

Wild pigs are all over the coast range of CA and the residents kill lots of them. One small town that I know of provides a free feed to all comers every Sept/Oct. Mmmm Mmmm Good stuff, Maynard.
Handled right it's fantastic eating with the exception of the mature boars. They taste great but have a very strong gamey smell that most people can't get past. You can make spicy sausage of of them though and not tell them what it is and most people will eat it.

If it was ever on there, it was a mistake.
HaHaHa, like masks are ineffective. Masks are effective. Masks are ineffective unless you wear more than one. That is exactly the point we are making. They make a statement today and tomorrow they say "Sorry, it was a mistake and should be expected with any new pandemic" all the while, hollering from the rooftops "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" Bullshit. BTW, the worldwide mortality rate over the last ten years was posted on World O Meters.com if memory serves.

HaHaHa, like masks are ineffective. Masks are effective. Masks are ineffective unless you wear more than one. That is exactly the point we are making. They make a statement today and tomorrow they say "Sorry, it was a mistake and should be expected with any new pandemic" all the while, hollering from the rooftops "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" Bullshit. BTW, the worldwide mortality rate over the last ten years was posted on World O Meters.com if memory serves.
The mask thing was not a "mistake" it was an outright lie.

A mask isn't going to stop the spread nor will it prevent you from becoming infected unless you're eyes are also protected. Your eyes are a direct pathway into your sinuses.

Forum List

Back