🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many covid vaccine lies can we count?

I like people who can spell simple words.

Unless they can show that returning to their home countries would expose them to imprisonment, torture, or death they have no claim of asylum.

There are several billion people who would love to claim asylum in the US for various reasons, we could not absorb even a few million of them without a completely collapse of the country.

I prefer we spend our money taking care of the Citizens of the US and the gov't sticking to what it is constitutionally required and empowered to do rather than Democrats using it to try and create a massive dependent underclass of immigrants who will keep them in power in perpetuity.
ever heard of the monroe doctrine....also means responsibility. yes yes we must save the megarich....most do say the gangs and corruption had come for them. of course you're also ignorant about that...that's not rw "opinion"...

ever heard of the monroe doctrine....also means responsibility. yes yes we must save the megarich....most do say the gangs and corruption had come for them. of course you're also ignorant about that...that's not rw "opinion"...
The Monroe doctrine has nothing to do with illegal immigration or US Asylum law. He basically drew a line in the sand and tole the Europeans any further attempts at colonization in our hemisphere would be dealt with harshly.

It was a speech and it in no way made the US responsible for the internal problems of the other nations in our hemisphere nor did it create a law requiring us to accept everyone from our hemisphere that wants to come to the US.

Illegal immigration doesn't hurt the rich, it hurts the middle and lower class and legal immigrants who follow the law and sometimes work for years to come here and then years more to become citizens.

You are a broken record. But please promise me you will be a good boy and get 4 jabs for me.. ty
I sure will. But only if you promise me that you will stay far far away from the evil, scary vaccine. Promise?

What's the matter? All that big talk against vaccines but nary a promise of never getting vaccinated? Don't tell me you are a hypocrite? Are you?

I sure will. But only if you promise me that you will stay far far away from the evil, scary vaccine. Promise?

What's the matter? All that big talk against vaccines but nary a promise of never getting vaccinated? Don't tell me you are a hypocrite? Are you?
I did that a while back Moonbat. Now crawl back under your bed. The boogeyman is goona get you.

I did that a while back Moonbat. Now crawl back under your bed. The boogeyman is goona get you.
Good for you. Just making sure. We all know about trumptards and their promises!

Now, will you also promise me that you will make sure to spread the word so that none of the other trumptards get the vaccine? Please?

Good for you. Just making sure. We all know about trumptards and their promises!

Now, will you also promise me that you will make sure to spread the word so that none of the other trumptards get the vaccine? Please?
Last troll for you. You are the weakest link.

Goodbye

I am all for trumptards not taking the vaccine. Any way we can thin the retard herd is A-OK in my book.

So, trumptards stand strong. Don't take the vaccine!!! You have nothing to lose!!!
we're better off, thanks. You still don't understand what you injected. hahaahahahahahahhaa you are a JIM JONESER

we're better off, thanks. You still don't understand what you injected. hahaahahahahahahhaa you are a JIM JONESER
Sure. But the same question to you? Do you promise to not take the vaccine?

Forum List

Back