How many deaths are necessary before something should be banned?

Republican party.

CLAIM
"Donald Trump stepped off the golf course and signed an executive action directing funding cuts for Social Security," a Biden ad begins.
CONCLUSION
There's disagreement as to what extent Trump's executive action will diminish Social Security funds, and Trump's claims to pay for his proposed payroll tax cut through economic growth strike many as unrealistic.

"At the end of the year, with the assumption that I win," Trump said, "I'm going to terminate the payroll tax."

He didn't win.

Oh bullshit. A shot gun holds six rounds before reloading and kicks like a mule.

An assault weapon holds 30 or more, reloads fast and has almost no kick… meaning it fires pretty accurately with the twitch of a finger

Recoil means nothing. Tell me you have never shot weapons without saying you have never shot a weapon. How are you that stupid?

I am torn. With Americans as crazy as you are, I don't think it's safe to sell us assault rifles. Too many casualties. I get why we should be free to bare arms but god damn.

The thread question is a good one. How many deaths before we ban assault rifles from public consumption. What we have now is not enough. It would have to get twice as bad as it is now.

I would allow government to ban glocks with clips that allow more than 5 bullets at a time. That's your home protection weapon. Or a shotgun that holds 5 shots. Or my 450 bushmaster holds 3. 4 if you load a round and then add one more bullet. And I have to cock it between shots.

I know, that won't cut it if China invades. So that's why I'm torn. Maybe it should be that you have to go through extensive training and background checks and mental exams that deny many people assault weapons. Like ex military with PTSD. You got PTSD? Then you can't buy an assault rifle.
Glocks don't use clips, moron!

So, my son who has PTSD can't own a weapon to defend his family? Even though his wife is a veteran also?

What if 10 people give or take 2 were taken out in your city every week? Would that be too many deaths? Would you then rethink if everyone should have access to weapons like this? I suspect not. No matter how bad it got.

Are Palestinians allowed to own assault rifles? Why not?
In Gaza, there was no one to stop them from having assault weapons. The Israelis in the kibbitzes near Gaza, did not have weapons in their homes. Who lost the initial battle?

Glocks don't use clips, moron!

So, my son who has PTSD can't own a weapon to defend his family? Even though his wife is a veteran also?
I don't think suckers and losers should own guns.

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’​

The president has repeatedly disparaged the intelligence of service members, and asked that wounded veterans be kept out of military parades, multiple sources tell The Atlantic.

Trump said, “Why should I go to that cemetery? It’s filled with losers.” In a separate conversation on the same trip, Trump referred to the more than 1,800 marines who lost their lives at Belleau Wood as “suckers” for getting killed.

Huh? If you buy a gun with the intention of selling it to a criminal. Or letting him use it. Here is a new law that hopefully will lower the number of people who are murdered in America every year.

Their son, Ethan Crumbley, who was 15 at the time, allegedly used James Crumbley's semi-automatic handgun to kill four students and injure several others.

Jennifer and James Crumbley are accused of making the gun accessible and failing to recognize warning signs.

So let me give you an example of how YOU could be affected by this even if you don't have kids. Let's say you make a "straw" purchase and sell or loan your gun to an insurrectionist. If we can prove you should have seen the warning signs, we will charge you for the murders they cause. That'll maybe make you think twice about selling guns to your Proud Boy Militia buddies.

What law? Straw purchases have been illegal for quite a while now. It doesn't stop a single crime if they ignore the law.

My kids had limited access to all of my guns so they could defend themselves in case of an emergency. They all grew up to be veterans and first responders and responsible gun owners themselves.

I'd like to see a conviction based on "warning signs". Since when are those illegal and what is the required time frame to act?

That reminds me of the BLM protester who was shot by a Republican. The BLM protester was open carrying. So a Republican nut sitting in his car said he "feared for his life". But the BLM guy was legally carrying a gun and walking down the street.
There is, of course,, more to this story.
When you cite/copy/paste it, the "more" will be obvious.

Now tell us again how the constitution does not protect the right to own and use ARs because "AR's weren't invented back then."

Oh, and... how many black people did Rittenhouse shoot?

There is, of course,, more to this story.
When you cite/copy/paste it, the "more" will be obvious.

Now tell us again how the constitution does not protect the right to own and use ARs because "AR's weren't invented back then."

Oh, and... how many black people did Rittenhouse shoot?
Rittenhouse wanted to be Batman. Vigilanti. Bad

You guys say if the constitution doesn’t mention something specifically, it can’t be unconstitutional. Arms doesn’t mean you can have a pew pew gun. Too deadly.

If society keeps getting more fucked up, we may need more regulations. More amendments.

Recoil means nothing? Apparently you have never fired a weapon Cappy.
My wife can shoot a 12 gauge with no problem and she's 5'6 and weighs 130.

If you think it "kicks Like mule" then maybe you need to hit the gym

Rittenhouse wanted to be Batman. Vigilanti. Bad

You guys say if the constitution doesn’t mention something specifically, it can’t be unconstitutional. Arms doesn’t mean you can have a pew pew gun. Too deadly.

If society keeps getting more fucked up, we may need more regulations. More amendments.
Using your logic computers should be outlawed as well as the internet since they aren't in the constitution, Cars arent there so they are gone. A whole host of stuff would be able to be outlawed using your logic.

Using your logic computers should be outlawed as well as the internet since they aren't in the constitution, Cars arent there so they are gone. A whole host of stuff would be able to be outlawed using your logic.
There are right wing nuts like you who actually believe the driving laws don’t apply to them. That’s you!

And yes you would take the internet away from someone and say internet is not mentioned in the constitution so your tyranny can’t be unconstitutional.

You guys cherry pick.

I can’t wait to hear the supreme courts justifications for defending Hitler, I mean trump.

Wrong side of history just like when you supported bush. Your next candidate won’t be much better. Christie or Nikki?

My wife can shoot a 12 gauge with no problem and she's 5'6 and weighs 130.

If you think it "kicks Like mule" then maybe you need to hit the gym
Another idiot speaks.

Empty a magazine from an AR and then fire six rounds from a shotgun. Fire both as fast as you can and count the hits.

The AR with almost no kick is going have way more hits than the shotgun.

Now reload. That shotgun is going to take a LOT longer loading one shell at a time than hitting a button to drop the mag in the AR and slamming another 30 round (or more) mag on place.

Stop pretending to be stupid

Another idiot speaks.

Empty a magazine from an AR and then fire six rounds from a shotgun. Fire both as fast as you can and count the hits.

The AR with almost no kick is going have way more hits than the shotgun.

Now reload. That shotgun is going to take a LOT longer loading one shell at a time than hitting a button to drop the mag in the AR and slamming another 30 round (or more) mag on place.

Stop pretending to be stupid

I though this was about recoil and that you're too much of a weakling to handle a shot gun.

I though this was about recoil and that you're too much of a weakling to handle a shot gun.
So reading isn’t your strong suit huh?

Have someone read the first paragraph you quoted to you

I put a thick recoil pad on my .243. I hate recoil. I stopped shooting shotguns because of it. ( I don't know why my computer turns my photos sideways.)

.243 recoil pad.JPG

Last edited:
So reading isn’t your strong suit huh?

Have someone read the first paragraph you quoted to you
The recoil is nothing and unless you are a wimp firing a shotgun is not affected by it. As for loading when you are the only one with a firearm there is no time constraint to loading. We have had several fairly recent examples of a shotgun being a tool for a mass shooter and they were not hampered AT ALL by reloading.

Forum List

Back