How many friends you have In social media you found out they died?

I only signed up for Facebook because my wife would always come to me saying look what your brother posted, which always was some silly shit. Now I use it to catch it for myself and also to keep up with Dilbert and read what's on the mind of my congressman, two senators and governor.

I also signed up for Twitter but haven't a clue how that works even though I try when I sign on to it every 6 months or so.

I only signed up for Facebook because my wife would always come to me saying look what your brother posted, which always was some silly shit. Now I use it to catch it for myself and also to keep up with Dilbert and read what's on the mind of my congressman, two senators and governor.

I also signed up for Twitter but haven't a clue how that works even though I try when I sign on to it every 6 months or so.

I tried Twitter one time 8 years ago , I didn't get it and never went back on.

I will put this here (and let the mods move it) it's weird I found out a childhood friend of mine died a few months ago and I look back at his post on FB from April, May seeing how happy he was...and little did he know he only had 30~60 days to live and that was all she wrote.

This is like the 4th one for me on my friends list.. we are not talking Parents , aunts , uncles..i am talking peers your own age ...

I don't want no sympathy, but my question is, is social media bad in this situation?

In the old days people die , yea ok that's life , but now you can look back at their posts just before they died and it makes you think and wonder...

A little bit of all of us died from having to decipher that mess of a post. Have mercy on the rest of us and get a middle school kid to proofread your shit.

Funny how the rest have critical thinking skills and you only have a mind of a box of rocks retard .

I will put this here (and let the mods move it) it's weird I found out a childhood friend of mine died a few months ago and I look back at his post on FB from April, May seeing how happy he was...and little did he know he only had 30~60 days to live and that was all she wrote.

This is like the 4th one for me on my friends list.. we are not talking Parents , aunts , uncles..i am talking peers your own age ...

I don't want no sympathy, but my question is, is social media bad in this situation?

In the old days people die , yea ok that's life , but now you can look back at their posts just before they died and it makes you think and wonder...
three so far

it is a sour experience

A little bit of all of us died from having to decipher that mess of a post. Have mercy on the rest of us and get a middle school kid to proofread your shit.

Funny how the rest have critical thinking skills and you only have a mind of a box of rocks retard .

Yeah. You're a real genius. If only I were as bright as you.

I recently found out via a web forum that an ex-girlfriend and her mother both died in an auto accident over a decade ago.

Like this?
4/2/2016 at 9:54 AM
hobelim said:
Why is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

4/17/16 5:04 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
What a stupid thing to say, but you are Comrade Stupid on this Board. You and I both know why you want the Rule of Man to replace the Rule of Law.

4/17/16 7:47 PM
Post by: JakeStarkey;
;) I own blaylock. You know if you took his brain out and dropped it in a pot and shook it, it would sound like a pea bouncing in a kettle drum.

4/18/16 8:44 AM
Post by: JakeStarkey:
You are the sheep, DF, and your kind will not win with your candidate. Read the links carefully. Come back and apologize for being a doofus.

4/18/16 7:45PM
So.. You hump crosses? Why?

July 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM
JakeStarkey quoted;
Come on, bobby, you promised your keepers you would take your meds if they let you out for the coming weekend!
Does this mean I can take JakeStarkey off ignore now?

Forum List

Back