How many guns have Democrats and the Kenyan sold for gun manufacturers..how many NRA memberships have they sold?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Democrats have become the party of ‘counterproductivity’ they seem to take great pride in strengthening the other parties agenda and platform.
I’m almost inclined to believe there’s some sort of conspiracy veiled within the ignorance....OR are Dems really that hell-bent on staying their own worst enemy and working against themselves?
67726d1360017885-obama-gun-salesman-century-487962_10151392688070750_1893340470_n.jpg

Brokeloser, do you understand that you can only wield one gun at a time, which means it's really stupid to own an arsenal?

Normal people understand that.

Democrats have become the party of ‘counterproductivity’ they seem to take great pride in strengthening the other parties agenda and platform.
I’m almost inclined to believe there’s some sort of conspiracy veiled within the ignorance....OR are Dems really that hell-bent on staying their own worst enemy and working against themselves?
67726d1360017885-obama-gun-salesman-century-487962_10151392688070750_1893340470_n.jpg

I like how you flipped this when we all know it's the NRA selling the guns and the media to push teh sales

Gun ownership has barely climbed

The amount of guns people own is always skyrocketing. I'm convinced half of it is just dumbass boomers trying to make a buck on grandfathered in weapons. Why else fill your basement with the same weapon platforms over and over?

It's t he hillbilly cryptocurrency

Brokeloser, do you understand that you can only wield one gun at a time, which means it's really stupid to own an arsenal?

Please don’t pretend to be reasonable...you defy science and think gender is a choice.
Look, you flaming faggots own massive collections of beanie babies...NORMAL people own collections of guns.
What else can I teach you?

Damn, if you quit pickin your nose you could handle two.

you defy science and think gender is a choice.

No, that's the good science. Your science is outdated and wrong. And I'm guessing you'll respond by showing everyone that you don't know what gender means. If you'd like, I can teach you why you're so ignorant of gender topics. Are you interested in learning? I warn you that it will involve book larnin' and large words.

NORMAL people own collections of guns.

Generally only the tiny-dicked feel the need to amass arsenals. It's how they compensate. Needless to say, liberals don't feel the need.

How many guns have Democrats and the Kenyan sold for gun manufacturers..how many NRA memberships have they sold?

NaziCon paranoid fear and hate mongers are responsible for gun sales - being enabled by the NRA.

1591674239742.png

Folks, it was difficult to time the stock market with Tiny Tony Fraudi spewing bullshit every few days, democrat governors and democrat mayors inflicting unconstitutional edicts on citizens, but we really should have known Ruger would go up in value since they make great firearms and affordable AR type weapons that are clearly essential in this day and age of the Black Lives Matter Cult and Antifa, etc. From $40 a share to $70 in 3 months, almost doubling your money.

Forum List

Back