How Many Guns?

Many dont own a single gun. Personal choice. I wont say i do right now but I have been around a few. Owned a 0.22 rifle once.
many no longer want to go try to buy one so as not to be dragged thru GOVT paperwork…..put on some list. Watched over?

i am glad the good guys are armed. Maybe the keep the LW Veriminous lunatics thinned out enough for survival.

Yeah, your vehicle doesn't kill anyone, until a retard gets behind the wheel, starts it up and drives onto the public highways.
Motorcycles don't kill anyone either, sitting at the dealership.
Gas stoves don't kill anyone either, until a person lights up a cigarette, when they ignore the smell or the pilot light goes out.
Glad you're finally starting to see the picture. I believe this is the first time I've seen you use good logic. Accidents happen all the time but it's never the fault of the inanimate object. It's ALWAYS the fault of the idiot behind the helm.

so you are denying the P320 can discharge by itself?
National Safety Campaign to fix it and various lawsuits.
If you are asking is it possible for a firearm to malfunction then of course it is. Just like any other piece of man made equipment.

That doesn't have anything to do with the intent of this thread.

Glad you're finally starting to see the picture. I believe this is the first time I've seen you use good logic. Accidents happen all the time but it's never the fault of the inanimate object. It's ALWAYS the fault of the idiot behind the helm.
Teabaggers are in a frenzy to ban books, libraries, CRT, sex-ed and anything that will make them "feel bad".
WTF is up with teabaggers banning everything in sight?

GOP book bans reach new level as Missouri lawmakers ...​

1681567372792.png
MSNBC News
https://www.msnbc.com › opinion › msnbc-opinion

4 days ago — The Republican attack on books reaches a new and frightening low as ... Missouri GOP proposes a frighteningly efficient way to ban books.

Never heard of ANYONE killed by....................A book, but teabaggers want to ban them.

So what use do you have for a gun other than to potentially kill?

The threat of deadly force is often more than enough to get rid of a piece of shit criminal. But if it's him or me what do you think my choice would be?

I have no desire to kill anyone but I have an even stronger desire that I or my wife don't get killed.

The threat of deadly force is often more than enough to get rid of a piece of shit criminal. But if it's him or me what do you think my choice would be?

I have no desire to kill anyone but I have an even stronger desire that I or my wife don't get killed.
Like I said, the ability to kill is the only use for a gun.

Like I said, the ability to kill is the only use for a gun.
No the THREAT of deadly force is also a reason to own a gun. In fact most defensive gun uses don't involve killing anyone at all.

And what you fail to realize is that merely having the capability to kill in no way means a person who owns a gun will kill anyone. In fact that the vast majority of gun owners will never shoot or kill anyone proves this.

No the THREAT of deadly force is also a reason to own a gun. In fact most defensive gun uses don't involve killing anyone at all.

And what you fail to realize is that merely having the capability to kill in no way means a person who owns a gun will kill anyone. In fact that the vast majority of gun owners will never shoot or kill anyone proves this.
If the gun didn't have the capability of killing, it wouldn't be much of a deterrant, would it? That's the purpose of a gun. Not sure why you have a hard time admitting that.

True, I have owned guns for 50 + years and only shot someone once.
Beside that point, people use the gun, these days as their primary self defense or "go to" weapon.
I remember when I got in to a fist fight with a neighborhood kid (man) .
BOTH of us had guns in our racks that hung in the back window of our trucks, NEVER even thought about, using one, at least I didn't.
Times have changed.

If the gun didn't have the capability of killing, it wouldn't be much of a deterrant, would it? That's the purpose of a gun. Not sure why you have a hard time admitting that.
As I said the THREAT is most often all the deterrent needed.

You seem stuck on the lethality of a weapon as if that simply because a weapon is lethal that it somehow makes those who carry that weapon into killers. It doesn't.

You seem stuck on the lethality of a weapon as if that simply because a weapon is lethal that it somehow makes those who carry that weapon into killers. It doesn't.
If the gun wasn't deadly, it wouldn't be as much of a threat, would it?

That is BS.
A gun doesn't make them killers, ........................until it does.

So what use do you have for a gun other than to potentially kill?
Target practice. Warding off bads guy by potentially letting them see it without actually shooting it. Barter/trade. Financial investment. Home decor. Any other questions?

Target practice. Warding off bads guy by potentially letting them see it without actually shooting it. Barter/trade. Financial investment. Home decor. Any other questions?
Target practise is nothing more than improving efficiency for when it is used for it's designed purpose -- to kill. You're grabbing at straws there buddy.

If the gun wasn't deadly, it wouldn't be as much of a threat, would it?
So then what is the point you are trying to make eactly?

I'm thinking it's that guns are lethal therefore guns are bad.

There have been strange & obscure AD incidents ( Hunting dog steps on trigger and shoots Hunter taking a rest ) ( Gun falls from rack in home and shoots neighbor ) ( Gun leaning against tree falls and goes off killing Child nearby ) ...

Forum List

Back