How Many Guns?

WTF?
Q-NUT?

HOW?

By showing the animal the weapon, and........................They die.

Well.............you got one right.

Dipshit.......the vast majority of the time a gun is used to stop violent rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings, and the gun is never fired....you dumb ass.....that means...since you are really stupid......that the gun didn't kill anyone.........the criminal ran away, surrendered or was even just injured......

Are you this stupid in real life or just when you post?

The primary purpose of a gun is not to kill.....it is a tool used to save the life of the owner.....by either providing food, or stopping violent attacks from criminals and government monsters....
Seeing how smokin homo disagrees that must mean he uses his to kill kids.

Darn, sounds like a personal urge to me.
WHY would you think of such things?
Personal satisfaction?
Some poor Schlubs would rather have a fat hairy dude who looks like an early 1970s wrestler give them head than a 25 year old female French Supermodel

Dipshit.......the vast majority of the time a gun is used to stop violent rapes, robberies, murders, beatings and stabbings, and the gun is never fired....you dumb ass....
Of course, lying retard, you have no fucking proof.
.that means...since you are really stupid......that the gun didn't kill anyone.........the criminal ran away, surrendered or was even just injured......
It means, you're a lying, Q-NUT.
Are you this stupid in real life or just when you post?
No one is dumber than a gullible Q-NUT.

Last edited:
Some poor Schlubs would rather have a fat hairy dude who looks like an early 1970s wrestler give them head than a 25 year old female French Supermodel
So, you have a thing for 1970's wrestlers.
Figures.....................
That's why Trump was on WWE wrestling.........Same demographic.

How many guns have actually shot people? How many guns have actually killed people? The answer is really 0 because guns are inanimate objects but seriously, how many guns have actually been used on human beings? I would hazard to guess, most have not been used in such a manner.
Every day, around 28 guns are used to commit murder.
More than 420,000,000 are not.

How many guns have actually shot people? How many guns have actually killed people? The answer is really 0 because guns are inanimate objects but seriously, how many guns have actually been used on human beings? I would hazard to guess, most have not been used in such a manner.
People kill people, so the issue is how to keep guns away from such people.

I like older women (on the Chunky side )
I'm SURE you do.

santos-2-2.jpg

Forum List

Back