How Many Guns?

How many guns (quite often AR 15) have been used to shoot up schools, churches, banks, theaters, and a wide range of other venues, and how many guns have been used to end innocent lives, including countless children?
Far fewer ARs have killed kids than forceps have.

USA needs more guns. In public, in the right hands. There are too many Criminals and violent predators roaming free amongst the most vunerable. Worthless Congress & staff are protected 24-7 by armed guards. When you disarm them, get back to me. You dumb Oxyen.

How many guns (quite often AR 15) have been used to shoot up schools, churches, banks, theaters, and a wide range of other venues, and how many guns have been used to end innocent lives, including countless children?
Zero.

A gun never shot up anything Moon Bat. It was the person that pulled the trigger.

You are confused about things like that, aren't you?

Don't lose any sleep over the children that will be killed by these Assault Rifles :bye1:

100,000 Drug OD annually by Mexican Fentynal & Heroin alone. Many if those under age 15. Get off me.

Secure the schools. Arm the teachers. Whatever. Had decades to do it. But “they” keep sending in some DEM fruitcake to shoot up a school…..in hopes to ban weapons.

you all support “them”. Normal people want it stopped.

100,000 Drug OD annually by Mexican Fentynal & Heroin alone. Many if those under age 15. Get off me.

Secure the schools. Arm the teachers. Whatever. Had decades to do it. But “they” keep sending in some DEM fruitcake to shoot up a school…..in hopes to ban weapons.

you all support “them”. Normal people want it stopped.
You don't get it do you?

Fentynal & Heroin users that OD'd made a choice to use drugs.

Ask any of the dead children at Uvalde, what choice they made, other than coming to school that day..

Shhhh ... I'm hiding from my two AR-15s. I overheard their plan to shoot me in a couple of hours. The small one is supposed to distract my attention while the big was gets me from behind. My AK is supposed to help dispose of my body. My other guns don't seem interested in putting a stop to the plot.

M&P15 2 9-4-22.jpeg

Century WASR-M 9mm 9-4-22.jpeg

AR and other guns 4-15-23.jpeg

Zero.

A gun never shot up anything Moon Bat. It was the person that pulled the trigger.

Not true. Sig P320. Look it up. You know I am correct. Here...

Shhhh ... I'm hiding from my two AR-15s. I overheard their plan to shoot me in a couple of hours. The small one is supposed to distract my attention while the big was gets me from behind. My AK is supposed to help dispose of my body. My other guns don't seem interested in putting a stop to the plot.

View attachment 776554

View attachment 776555
View attachment 776560

You are a prime example of an irresponsible and immature Gunnutter.
No responsible gun owner posts pictures of their guns with a serial number in full display.

Last edited:
That's a specious argument.

Lots of tools have been used as military weapons. Axes, hammers, clubs, knives, ad infinitum
How many of those were specifically designed to kill as many people as possible in the least amount of time as possible?

You don't get it do you?

Fentynal & Heroin users that OD'd made a choice to use drugs.

Ask any of the dead children at Uvalde, what choice they made, other than coming to school that day..

young kids die on the first pill or injection. They dont know better. They make dumb choices. Peer pressure. Have a gummy bear. Oh cool….Orange sunshine pills. Me too.

SHUP loon. Your kind is destroying the Children living in America. Dems breed ghetto blacks paying single mothers more to have more. No fathers involved. But GOVT takes a big cut out of the funding. Just one example of 100000s’

How many of those were specifically designed to kill as many people as possible in the least amount of time as possible?
All of them at the time they were use as weapons of war.
And you always seem to forget that the gun itself doesn't kill anyone the person wielding does

young kids die on the first pill or injection. They dont know better. They make dumb choices. Peer pressure. Have a gummy bear. Oh cool….Orange sunshine pills. Me too.

SHUP loon. Your kind is destroying the Children living in America. Dems breed ghetto blacks paying single mothers more to have more. No fathers involved. But GOVT takes a big cut out of the funding. Just one example of 100000s’
They made a choice to use drugs. You still don't get it...
Very sad for those children that will be killed in the future from guns.

They made a choice to use drugs. You still don't get it...
Very sad for those children that will be killed in the future from guns.

yeah. Well people don’t trust GOVT effectiveness to keep them safe from violent predators. So they choose to keep a gun as last line of Defense……not for Offense. FBI has all these shooters on watch list but let them act. It helps the agenda perhaps? EH?

Zero.

Comprehension is hard for you, isn't it?

All of them at the time they were use as weapons of war.
And you always seem to forget that the gun itself doesn't kill anyone the person wielding does
Those other items have other uses besides weapons of war. A guns only use is to kill.

Not true. Sig P320. Look it up. You know I am correct. Here...

LOL!!!

One of the reasons all my pistols have safeties on them is because I don't want the pistol to shoot me all on its own.

View attachment 776554

View attachment 776555
View attachment 776560
Yeah, your vehicle doesn't kill anyone, until a retard gets behind the wheel, starts it up and drives onto the public highways.
Motorcycles don't kill anyone either, sitting at the dealership.
Gas stoves don't kill anyone either, until a person lights up a cigarette, when they ignore the smell or the pilot light goes out.

Teabaggers are in a frenzy to ban books, libraries, CRT, sex-ed and anything that will make them "feel bad".

Something that will kill the most people in the shortest time possible?
"No worries".

The United States has faced at least 146 mass shootings so far this year, according to the Gun Violence Archive. There have been more mass shootings than days in 2023.

Mass shootings are defined as an incident in which four or more victims are shot or killed, according to the archive.

There have been at least 15 mass shootings in the U.S. in the first 10 days of April alone, according to GVA.

Forum List

Back