How many HOMELESS American citizens could be helped with the resources we waste on illegal aliens?

Probably not as many as we could if we would spend the money assisting them that we are going to waste on the wall. Its not going to stop illegal aliens. But we’ll end up paying for both.

How many homeless veterans?
How many homeless single mothers?
How many abused children?
How many addicts?
How many failing school children?
How many special needs children?
How many AMERICANS?

My Great Grandparents came through Ellis island in 1880 legally, what is the problem with wanting people to come in legally, and protecting our borders in this day and age of terrorists ..?

I do agree with Trump on this although you can not start splitting up families who have been here for years..

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?

My Great Grandparents came through Ellis island in 1880 legally, what is the problem with wanting people to come in legally, and protecting our borders in this day and age of terrorists ..?

I do agree with Trump on this although you can not start splitting up families who have been here for years..
Send them all home. Fucking in America is not a prerequisite to citizenship

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?

You realize it doesn't matter to Trump supporters right? They don't want ANY of their money being taxes and used to help someone else, regardless if they are a U.S. citizen or not. In a Trump supporters eyes a person is only in a bad position in life because it is their own fault and if they want something they need to get off their ass and get it themselves...

IT'S MY MONEY! IT'S MY MONEY! I'M NOT PAYING FOR SOME MOOCHER!!!

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?

You realize it doesn't matter to Trump supporters right? They don't want ANY of their money being taxes and used to help someone else, regardless if they are a U.S. citizen or not. In a Trump supporters eyes a person is only in a bad position in life because it is their own fault and if they want something they need to get off their ass and get it themselves...

I am now a Trump supporter and you don't speak for me or anyone else

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?

Then you are a faux Trump supporter...

I've seen so many anti-health care, anti-food stamp, anti-housing, and anti-educational assistance threads on here ALL made by Trump supporters... that it doesn't matter if someone is U.S. citizen or not, they don't want THEIR MONEY HELPING THOSE LAZY ASS MOOCHERS! They can take care of themselves!

So as much as I agree that we should be helping our own citizens at home before we help those from other countries and in other countries... that shit doesn't matter to Conservatives and Trump supporters. It's all about THEIR MONEY and how they can keep as much of it as possible and not pay into taxes that helps society.

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?

I've seen so many anti-health care, anti-food stamp, anti-housing, and anti-educational assistance threads on here ALL made by Trump supporters... that it doesn't matter if someone is U.S. citizen or not, they don't want THEIR MONEY HELPING THOSE LAZY ASS MOOCHERS! They can take care of themselves!

So as much as I agree that we should be helping our own citizens at home before we help those from other countries and in other countries... that shit doesn't matter to Conservatives and Trump supporters. It's all about THEIR MONEY and how they can keep as much of it as possible and not pay into taxes that helps society.
The fact that YOU think what is printed on this forum is important makes you a laughing stock.

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?
how many can be helped with the money the "wall" is going to cost?....

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?
how many can be helped with the money the "wall" is going to cost?....
Not near as many as can be helped by closing the revolving door.

Such a wide berth you set there. Most want those that truly need the help to get it. And sadly so many that really don't, keep the truly needy from getting all the help they may need. We also want a short safety net for those hit with unusual burdens. And hopefully jobs will soon be returning to this country and others created due to a good business atmosphere and many of those that can, will be able to find a job.
How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?
Republicans would never help any of those people.

You know better.

How many addicts?
How many AMERICANS?
Republicans would never help any of those people.

You know better.
Except we do, daily. Just without the government forcing us to do it.

Every winter our grocery store has "Harvesters" tickets for sale. Those tickets are direct money for the homeless. I live in a 90% republican district. Those tickets are ALWAYS sold out. I send my cashier on a "gofer" trip every time I check out (several times a week) to find more tickets.

Forced charity via the government is not charity, it's extortion.

Having said that my point remains

Forum List

Back