🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how many illegal kids you taking Biden Supporters

They are calling foster homes to take these kids in , Our foster care system is already broken.. You want open borders they are open now open YOUR doors take care of these kids..

We have laws about severing parental rights.

I didn't vote for Trump, or Biden- but, I would take one of them if I were younger-

They are calling foster homes to take these kids in , Our foster care system is already broken.. You want open borders they are open now open YOUR doors take care of these kids..

We also have immigration laws cupcake.

Foster parenting isn't severing parental rights.

But libs will find any excuse they can make up not to step up to the plate here....

Foster parenting isn't severing parental rights.

But libs will find any excuse they can make up not to step up to the plate here....

You're right, however our foster care situation is not very good to begin with.

Americans who are anti-birth-control and anti-abortion are not stepping up to the plate.
Anti- birth control and anti-abortion in the same context are not really related- it reduces the argument to straw man status- you're correct tough, that Americans (in general) are not stepping up to the plate- the word exceptional seems to be losing a priority on the ladder of priorities-

Forum List

Back