🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how many illegal kids you taking Biden Supporters

Americans who are anti-birth-control and anti-abortion are not stepping up to the plate.
Anti- birth control and anti-abortion in the same context are not really related- it reduces the argument to straw man status- you're correct tough, that Americans (in general) are not stepping up to the plate- the word exceptional seems to be losing a priority on the ladder of priorities-
Then explain why people are dramatically against the effort to prevent unwanted pregnancies. What is their motivation and goal?

Looks like a D- 3rd or 4th grader posted this below. This is the intelligence level of the average trump suck ass.
'how many illegal kids you taking Biden Supporters'.

They are calling foster homes to take these kids in , Our foster care system is already broken.. You want open borders they are open now open YOUR doors take care of these kids..

We have laws about severing parental rights.
Foster parenting isn't severing parental rights.

But libs will find any excuse they can make up not to step up to the plate here....

You're right, however our foster care situation is not very good to begin with.
Then why is Xiden asking people to foster these children? Why aren't libs stepping up to the plate to help out?

They are calling foster homes to take these kids in , Our foster care system is already broken.. You want open borders they are open now open YOUR doors take care of these kids..
Duh....trump took in all the kids unaccompanied and in addition, took the kids away from parents and kept those too.....

So what's your complaint?

Then explain why people are dramatically against the effort to prevent unwanted pregnancies. What is their motivation and goal?
Depends on the effort- killing a baby is hardly a moral effort- stopping sperm is not- and besides that, I was just on my patio, having an after breakfast cigarette and enjoyed watching the birds playin-

Depends on the effort- killing a baby is hardly a moral effort- stopping sperm is not- and besides that, I was just on my patio, having an after breakfast cigarette and enjoyed watching the birds playin-

Birth control does not involve "killing a baby." You side-stepped my question. Why do people who claim to be against abortion not support birth control efforts to the point of aggressively trying to derail these efforts? My own opinion is that they actually are trying to make having a baby a punishment for a female person having sex. They are sick, sick people. Remove the fear of unwanted pregnancy and men and women are on an equal footing. Then, and only then, can we talk about "morality." Like the world's most famous tramp, trump, who screwed his way around New York while fearing that he might catch an STD and the "Christians" adore him.

Birth control does not involve "killing a baby."
Didn't say it did. I pointed out abortion does- kill a baby- next.
Abortion does not "kill a baby." explain what part of fetal development you are talking about. No fetus without fully developed brain and lungs lives. Now get back to people who are up and walking around and what you do with them.

Abortion does not "kill a baby."
Go away, stupid- the argument is way above your pay grade-

What argument are you trying to make? You are the one who went directly to abortion when I was discussing birth control, that preventing-abortion thing. No pregnancy means no abortion, right? If you are female, you have to deal with the risk of pregnancy. If you are male, you don't. It's that simple. I'm asking why some people don't want women to remove that risk through use of tools that are available. There is something going on with these people that is evil.

When the risk of unwanted pregnancy is removed, everyone is the same. THEN we talk about "morality." Is it having no sex at all until one is married and then sex only with one's spouse "forsaking all others"?

Americans who are anti-birth-control and anti-abortion are not stepping up to the plate.
Anti- birth control and anti-abortion in the same context are not really related- it reduces the argument to straw man status- you're correct tough, that Americans (in general) are not stepping up to the plate- the word exceptional seems to be losing a priority on the ladder of priorities-
Right. We don't treat animals this way. We help dogs and cats that cannot control themselves. Democrats and minorities should be spayed and neutered. It's the right thing to do.

Forum List

Back