🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how many illegal kids you taking Biden Supporters

Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system, and they wouldn't need HHS placement if HHS weren't so backed up figuring out if the relatives are a safe place for them to go.
The #1 excuse that liberals like you fall back on is that its our fault because employers are « luring » shoeless but innocent hispanics here with the promise of jobs

but obviously these children are not coming here to work

They intend to mooch off the US taxpayer

Did you realize biden was going to cause such a crisis on the border when you voted for him?
Of course they're here to work, at least the 85% who are 16 and 17. You think they're here to finish high school? LOL Nuh uh.

course they're here to work, at least the 85% who are 16 and 17. You think they're here to finish high school? LOL Nuh uh.
At 16-17 they are probably here to join MS13

but 6-14 are not here to find jobs and work

and none of them belong here in any case

you voted for border chaos when you voted for biden

Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system....

Not real ones.
I believe most of them are real..........
They aren't.
How would you know that?
This is the exact population I work with every single day. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of students year after year after year. After a while the same personal stories sort of that up to a picture of what’s really happening.
So all of your students are trafficked children or active gang members? I don't think I understand. None of them live with their familes?
Good point. Trafficked children have to be put someplace.
You poor, frustrated thing.

Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system, and they wouldn't need HHS placement if HHS weren't so backed up figuring out if the relatives are a safe place for them to go.
The #1 excuse that liberals like you fall back on is that its our fault because employers are « luring » shoeless but innocent hispanics here with the promise of jobs

Did you realize biden was going to cause such a crisis on the border when you voted for him?
Of course they're here to work, at least the 85% who are 16 and 17. You think they're here to finish high school? LOL Nuh uh.
A lot of them are.

Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system....

Not real ones.
I believe most of them are real..........
They aren't.
How would you know that?
This is the exact population I work with every single day. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of students year after year after year. After a while the same personal stories sort of that up to a picture of what’s really happening.
So all of your students are trafficked children or active gang members? I don't think I understand. None of them live with their familes?
Most of the students who are living with real family members made the trip with those family members.

Most of the students who are living with real family members made the trip with those family members.
They dont belong in America

we have too many uneducated people already who were born here

I'll take 2 girls if they can make good tortillas and one or both can sew. I'll take in a couple boys that are good in construction and would like to learn metal fabrication from an old master gringo

..Nature, or "God," if you will, takes away quite a few, .......

A miscarriage is NOT anything like an abortion, you morally bankrupt ghoul.

I'm impressed with the "morally bankrupt ghoul" thing. Quite creative. Abortion or miscarriage, the result is the same. Now discuss why you don't want people to use birth control to avoid the unwanted pregnancies that lead to abortion. The technology is there. Why not use it? What is the intent of people who do not want anyone to know about and have access to this technology? These people have an evil motive that they don't want to speak out loud.

Don't go babbling about abortion again. I am talking about abortion avoidance. No pregnancy means no abortion.

... Abortion or miscarriage, the result is the same. .....

Dying from disease or being murdered, the result is the same, right?
You still are avoiding my question. People all over the world, one half of humanity, needs to control our fertility. What is the reasoning of the people who do not want us to do so? I prefer prevention to abortion.

But abortion is by far not the only issue. How about this thing with the guns, which kill born people? What's that about?

... Abortion or miscarriage, the result is the same. .....

Dying from disease or being murdered, the result is the same, right?
You still are avoiding my question. ..

You are the one avoiding the issue. There is no overpopulation, so "controlling fertility" is only a personal/familial issue as long as it does not involve killing third parties.

I never said anything about overpopulation. Yes. Controlling fertility is a personal issue.

Question again: what is behind the movement to keep people, particularly girls and women, ignorant of methods of birth control and to prevent access to birth-control methods? I think that every person must be fully informed. To keep people ignorant of such things is an evil aggression against them. What is behind this?

Is this what you voted for?
Little Migrant Girl Lost Her Voice After Brutal Gang Rape While Answering Biden’s Open Borders Invitation

Forum List

Back