🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

how many illegal kids you taking Biden Supporters

Americans who are anti-birth-control and anti-abortion are not stepping up to the plate.
Anti- birth control and anti-abortion in the same context are not really related- it reduces the argument to straw man status- you're correct tough, that Americans (in general) are not stepping up to the plate- the word exceptional seems to be losing a priority on the ladder of priorities-
Then explain why people are dramatically against the effort to prevent unwanted pregnancies. What is their motivation and goal?
Right. We don't treat animals this way. We help dogs and cats that cannot control themselves. Democrats and minorities should be spayed and neutered. It's the right thing to do.
You'd better think about where that argument goes for YOU, useless.

Americans who are anti-birth-control and anti-abortion are not stepping up to the plate.
Anti- birth control and anti-abortion in the same context are not really related- it reduces the argument to straw man status- you're correct tough, that Americans (in general) are not stepping up to the plate- the word exceptional seems to be losing a priority on the ladder of priorities-
Then explain why people are dramatically against the effort to prevent unwanted pregnancies. What is their motivation and goal?
Right. We don't treat animals this way. We help dogs and cats that cannot control themselves. Democrats and minorities should be spayed and neutered. It's the right thing to do.
You are.a teacher. So useless you aren't even worth a bullet to execute you. Even if your family gets the bill.

They are calling foster homes to take these kids in , Our foster care system is already broken.. You want open borders they are open now open YOUR doors take care of these kids..
Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system, and they wouldn't need HHS placement if HHS weren't so backed up figuring out if the relatives are a safe place for them to go. Legislation needs to be unsnarled and made practical so they can go straight to their relatives. Right now they need about 5x the number of people working on that, too.

They are calling foster homes to take these kids in , Our foster care system is already broken.. You want open borders they are open now open YOUR doors take care of these kids..
Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system, and they wouldn't need HHS placement if HHS weren't so backed up figuring out if the relatives are a safe place for them to go. Legislation needs to be unsnarled and made practical so they can go straight to their relatives. Right now they need about 5x the number of people working on that, too.
Find the relatives and sponsors. Charge them with trafficking and deport anyone here ilegally right along with the juvies. No placement is necessary.

You are.a teacher. So useless you aren't even worth a bullet to execute you. Even if your family gets the bill.
How's your softball league doing so far this year, Butch?

Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system....

Not real ones.
I believe most of them are real..........
They aren't.
How would you know that?
This is the exact population I work with every single day. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of students year after year after year. After a while the same personal stories sort of that up to a picture of what’s really happening.

You must play balls with your class or is it unrequited.

Not real ones.
They aren't.
How would you know that?
This is the exact population I work with every single day. Hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of students year after year after year. After a while the same personal stories sort of that up to a picture of what’s really happening.
So all of your students are trafficked children or active gang members? I don't think I understand. None of them live with their familes?

Go work on your car, Strap-on.

Go work on your car, Strap-on.
If I did have a strap on my strap on would be bigger than your strap on.

Not real ones.
They aren't.
How would you know that?
So all of your students are trafficked children or active gang members? I don't think I understand. None of them live with their familes?
Good point. Trafficked children have to be put someplace.

..Nature, or "God," if you will, takes away quite a few, .......

A miscarriage is NOT anything like an abortion, you morally bankrupt ghoul.
fyi
A miscarriage is a Spontaneous Abortion, in medical terms

All the children will be placed with family members here, or the churches and synagogues etc will find volunteers to take them in, or will be placed in foster homes.

Most of the kids have relatives/sponsors here outside the system, and they wouldn't need HHS placement if HHS weren't so backed up figuring out if the relatives are a safe place for them to go.
The #1 excuse that liberals like you fall back on is that its our fault because employers are « luring » shoeless but innocent hispanics here with the promise of jobs

but obviously these children are not coming here to work

They intend to mooch off the US taxpayer

Did you realize biden was going to cause such a crisis on the border when you voted for him?

Forum List

Back