How many kids do you want?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
One of the primary reasons I'm looking forward to leaving California is the chronic lack of women who don't think the family and kids life is horrible and oppressive.

One of the primary reasons I'm looking forward to leaving California is the chronic lack of women who don't think the family and kids life is horrible and oppressive.
We have 3 kids right now #4 is due in next 3 weeks. Will be having at least 5 because we want another son. I am guessing probably at least 6 kids in the end.
We have six, four biological and two adopted. (A set of twins are included in biological)
Nice to see large white families. I come from 1 of 5,I have siblings who had 5,1,1 and one sibling had 2 mixed breeds. My younger brother has 1 daughter but is engaged to a woman with 2 sons.

Kids are like prunes.

Is one enough? Are six too many? :dunno:
Me and the wife were happy with 2. 1 girl 1 boy but then she got pregnant with 3rd child our 2nd daughter and its like we went up over the wall and its balls to the wall now. I am 30 she is 28 so have as many as possible.

I had this conversation with my wife;

Wife; How many kids do you want to have?
Me; 6
Wife; Weeellll, I really only wanted to have 3.
Me; Why? with 3 you get the middle child and with 6 we can have a big family!D
Wife; Well, ok then, 6 it is. I'll give birth to the first 3 and you can birth the rest.

Me; 6
Wife; Well, ok then, 6 it is. I'll give birth to the first 3 and you can birth the rest.
LOL...I am guessing you had 3?

Me; 6
LOL...I am guessing you had 3?

I gave it the ol' college try :D

Forum List

Back