How Many More Hours the Pro-American "Ukrainian" Government Will Last???

Its fun to see the Trump supporters cheering on Russia's efforts. I wish I could say I'm surprised.
Funny, I think watching you trying to make excuses for Biden getting all these people killed and countries invaded as pathetic. PAIN is what I see.....for masses of people in Ukraine, In America, In Taiwan and all over, and yet you sit there and think it is FUN?

1645687301685.png

Funny, I think watching you trying to make excuses for Biden getting all these people killed and countries invaded as pathetic. PAIN is what I see.....for masses of people in Ukraine, In America, In Taiwan and all over, and yet you sit there and think it is FUN?
I KNOW what war is. I know what prison is. I know what a concentration camp is. You had to shout it on every corner when the Americans invaded Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria.

WHERE were you THEN???

Its fun to see the Trump supporters cheering on Russia's efforts. I wish I could say I'm surprised.
We just love America. We want it to be a country of industrialists again, not a country of financial "scammers".

We don't want ordinary American guys and women dying and killing others in the sands thousands of miles from America, protecting the financial interests of scoundrels.

We just love America. We want it to be a country of industrialists again, not a country of financial "scammers".

We don't want ordinary American guys and women dying and killing others in the sands thousands of miles from America, protecting the financial interests of scoundrels.
So far Biden isn't sending troops into the Ukraine...

You should be pleased...but of course you're not.

So far Biden isn't sending troops into the Ukraine...

You should be pleased...but of course you're not.
Did Biden and his family buy up land in American cemeteries? He's a real estate speculator by his original occupation. I wouldn't be surprised.

...to be allowed to live IN UKRAINE - HOURS...

What do Zelensky and his gang have to do with Ukraine? All their property is abroad.

...to be allowed to live IN UKRAINE - HOURS...

What do Zelensky and his gang have to do with Ukraine? All their property is abroad.
"...to punish them Russian style"
1645690740845.png

1645690750768.png

1645690792284.png

1645690862111.png

1645691110405.png

Leaked Video Shows US Attack in Iraq that Allegedly Killed Journalists​

A classified military video showing a U.S. attack in Baghdad three years ago has been posted on the Web. The group that released the video -- WikiLeaks -- says the attack killed a Reuters news photographer and his driver. WikiLeaks.org obtained the video from an unidentified member of the military. The graphic video has re-ignited the debate over how to protect civilians and reporters in the thick of war.

OR, THE AMERICAN STYLE???

Attachments

• 1645690245350.png
    1645690245350.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1645690586140.png
    1645690586140.png
    48.6 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
It's not over yet...
Yes, NOT yet... But it is coming fast

1645692359100.png

Footage of the morning shelling of Ivano-Frankivsk airport, Western Ukraine

Ukrainian shells hitting the territory of Belgorod Oblast (Russia)

1645692732963.png

Russian tanks on the ring road around Kharkov (the largest Ukrainian industrial center, including Ukraine's only tank-manufacturing and repairing plant).

⚡️ ON OTHER BATTLEFIELDS. The artillery units of the Ukrainian armed formations, covering the retreating units of the 95th Divisional Combat Brigade, are targeting residential areas of the Donetsk People's Republic.

❗️ There are civilian casualties as a result of 152 mm barrel artillery fire in GORLOVKA (70 MILES FROM DONETZK). FIVE wounded, ONE dead. FIVE residential buildings were damaged. A water supply unit is de-energized. Water pressure was reduced in part of the city.

The operative information is that units of the 25th Airborne Brigade are conducting mines at the sulfur purification plant and the substation supplying the Avdiivka Coke and Chemical Plant.

❗️ According to our intelligence, units of the 25th Brigade are preparing to withdraw from Kiev-occupied Avdeevka.

‼️To retreat, the Ukrainian militants intend to commit another war crime, which could lead to a large-scale humanitarian disaster and civilian deaths.

Russia began bombing Lvov (Western Ukraine,
59 miles to the Polish border, the new home of the Ukrainian military command and government of Ukraine).

Rockets were fired at 17 regions of Ukraine.
Krivoy Rog. The tank brigade depots were hit, ammunition began to smolder, their explosions and dispersal are possible, according to the press service of the Krivoy Rog city council.

Last edited:
Litvin, my name is ALEXANDRE. My last name is Fedorovski. I have NO reasons to hide the name of my ancestors. And you???
The Ukrainian troops are trying to de-block the city of Kharkiv, which is surrounded on all sides, but with its air force and ammunition depots destroyed, this is suicidal.

Ukrainian tankers, retreating, are crushing civilian vehicles. Do you think they will be forgiven for that?

Ukrainian and Hungarian media report that the Hungarian minority in several districts near the border with Hungary (Zakarpattia), Vinohradsko, is planning to hold a referendum on joining Hungary.

At the same time, Budapest has pulled its troops to the Ukrainian border.

Ukraine, like a classic failed state, is falling apart.

The Iskander (operational-tactical complex) strike against the Ukrainian Armed Forces in Odessa (Ukraine's largest port on the Black Sea)

Luboml city, Volyn region (Western Ukraine). A Ukrainian infantry fighting vehicle ran over a civilian vehicle in a parking lot. According to the clarified information, there was a man in the vehicle, who was crushed together with the vehicle

Russian tactical groups entered Kharkiv. Ukrainian fighters, who were unable to escape from the city, began to occupy residential buildings for defense.

Last edited:
ivan you are a paid troll from olgino, do you remember what what we did to popogandacondoms like you in city of Nuremberg ? and we are gonna do it again, your ulus without chances

View attachment 606002
Washington propagandists! You have become very late in your work. As for me personally, we can meet in New York this afternoon...

The name of thе city is Nürnberg, not Nuremberg, you, understudies!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back