How Many More Hours the Pro-American "Ukrainian" Government Will Last???

Something tells me that this video has nothing to do with Kiev. Some Azerbaijanis waving the helicopters somewhere in an unknown place and you want to prove something with this shit? Are you crazy?
Can Azerbaijanis NOT be "residents of Kiev"? Are you a racist?

No, just you are an idiot.
1645709699976.png

Russian helicopters surround Kiev

The Donbass militia is fighting very hard (in fact, ALL of Ukraine's combat-ready army is concentrated in the Donbass) to liberate city after city, village after village!

1645710739270.png

Having suppressed Ukraine's air defense, Russian military transport planes land paratroopers everywhere

Last edited:
View attachment 606089

Russian helicopters surround Kiev

The Donbass militia is fighting very hard (in fact, ALL of Ukraine's combat-ready army is concentrated in the Donbass) to liberate city after city, village after village!

View attachment 606104

Having suppressed Ukraine's air defense, Russian military transport planes land paratroopers everywhere

And? There is no question that Russian helicopters may be around Kiev. The point was don't support your claimes with fake videos.

And? There is no question that Russian helicopters may be around Kiev. The point was don't support your claimes with fake videos.
Sorry, I don't work for CNN or the New York Times, so I'm not into fakes. Control yourself: you have to be able to lose. Especially in such a GLOBAL "game".

1645711803821.png

The Ukrainian naval fleet was completely destroyed in 40 minutes.

In less than 40 minutes after the start of the war between Ukraine and Russia, the Ukrainian navy was completely destroyed by the Russian military. Information to this effect is being actively circulated on the Net, referring to the fact that numerous strikes were launched against Odessa and Ukrainian naval bases both in the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov.

At the moment, there are confirmed reports that Russian landing troops have landed in Ukraine's largest ports, and as of 7:30 a.m., the Russian military managed to capture Mariupol (a port on the Sea of Azov in Donbass), although there is no official confirmation from the Russian Defense Ministry on this matter.

At the same time, sources report numerous NATO aviation flights over the Black Sea, but it is noted that NATO fighters are either in international airspace near Ukrainian airspace or in the airspace of Romania and Bulgaria.

There are reports of tank losses at Kharkov, which are attributed to the use of American and British anti-tank weapons.

The war is not a "walk through Europe" in the spirit of 1939... It is fighting. It is overstretched forces. It is hatred and pain... Slavs killing Slavs - the dream of corrupt Washington Russophobic politicians coming true...

The Russian Defense Ministry published a list of targets and deliberately refined that no strikes were carried out ON THE BARRACKS with the Ukrainian military personnel.

Last edited:
Sorry, I don't work for CNN or the New York Times, so I'm not into fakes. Control yourself: you have to be able to lose. Especially in such a GLOBAL "game".
Okay, but there is a Ukrainian saying: 'Don't say gop until you have jumped'.

The ground invasion is still a "spotty" one. You won't shoot down cruise missiles with a Javelin.

Why "set up" tanks to neutralize the Kiev government when there are cruise missiles?

The Russians are diligent students, and they have learned well from the U.S. attacks on Iraq and Libya.

Thanks. Many of my fellow Americans are blithering morons who only know the watered down, twisted versions of truth they get on CNN and FOX and their subsidiaries. Americans are kept stupid, and China, who owns alot of our industry, ports and media has alot to do with it. We are kept focusing on Russia as the enemy and the Bid Bad Wolf, when China is the greatest threat to world balance by far. China and it's operatives within the Democratic Party need a scapegoat. They always choose Trump, Russia, Syria, Iran, etc. Always the same.

Yes, I KNOW this saying - I was born in Makeyevka, and I was already persecuted by Ukrainian nationalists when I was seven. I know many proverbs and sayings.

Here is one of them:

1645712804664.png

or this:

1645713023496.png

1645713992639.png

This clown decided to put all cybersecurity services on "high alert" because of the situation in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Thanks. Many of my fellow Americans are blithering morons who only know the watered down, twisted versions of truth they get on CNN and FOX and their subsidiaries. Americans are kept stupid, and China, who owns alot of our industry, ports and media has alot to do with it. We are kept focusing on Russia as the enemy and the Bid Bad Wolf, when China is the greatest threat to world balance by far. China and it's operatives within the Democratic Party need a scapegoat. They always choose Trump, Russia, Syria, Iran, etc. Always the same.
Yes, that's right. But THIS TIME these corrupt bastards won't get away with it. The nation has been raped by them for these two+ years, and its nerves are on edge.

The people are tired of them.

Rising inflation and gasoline prices will cause a flood of popular indignation that will soon sweep away all this filth.

Unfortunately, that's who is now in charge of the military,

The Ukrainian regional administration officially acknowledged the loss of control over the Kherson region

The Kiev authorities announced that they had lost control over, as they put it, part of the territory in the south of the Kherson region. This is against the backdrop of news that Russian troops have already entered Kherson itself, and Russian special forces are already storming Boryspil airport near Kiev.

Russian tanks in Buryn, Sumy region

Political scientist Dimitriev (Димитриев (РусОриенталист)), who is now with the Russian strike group of troops in the Kiev region, reported that Russian formations have broken through the left bank of the Dnieper River through the Chernihiv region and have reached the operational encirclement of the enemy grouping in the Ukrainian capital. At the same time, another grouping moving from Zhytomyr region is closing the encirclement on the other side. At the same time, the Ukrainian Armed Forces have destroyed a significant part of the engineering structures and bridges in an effort to stall the advance of Russian troops

Last edited:
Litvin, my name is ALEXANDRE. My last name is Fedorovski. I have NO reasons to hide the name of my ancestors. And you???

I recently discovered that in addition to being German and Manx, I am also about 1/4 Russian-Jewish (and proud of it), although those ancestors of mine actually converted to Christianity in Poland, and eventually came to the U.S. two decades ahead of the Holocaust.

Washington propagandists! You have become very late in your work. As for me personally, we can meet in New York this afternoon...

The name of thе city is Nürnberg, not Nuremberg, you, understudies!

That's not fair, Alex. I have no umlaut on my phone! :)

I do however have family in Nuernberg.

If Russia was still communist you pricks would break your necks racing to support them.
Excuse me. I must apologise. I obviously missed the democratic elections.

I have you guys in a corner and you don't know it like it. You have changed sides because you hate Biden and you know it.

Excuse me. I must apologise. I obviously missed the democratic elections.

I have you guys in a corner and you don't know it like it. You have changed sides because you hate Biden and you know it.

Kremlin, through Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, presented Kiev with an ultimatum:

(a) recognition of Crimea as Russian and the LNR and DNR as independent within the borders of the regions,

(b) federalization of future Ukraine with broad independence for the southeast,

(c) complete demilitarization of future Ukraine and neutral status,

(d) a complete end to derusification with the abolition of all "wild laws",

(e) a ban on the existence of Nazi organizations,

(f) investigation and prosecution of all crimes of the terror era,

(g) after a period of transition, re-elections at all levels.

The 53rd Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, operating in the Donbass, realizing the futility of resistance, surrendered...

General mobilization has been announced in Ukraine.

Last edited:
Kremlin, through Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko, presented Kiev with an ultimatum:

(a) recognition of Crimea as Russian and the LNR and DNR as independent within the borders of the regions,

(b) federalization of future Ukraine with broad independence for the southeast,

(c) complete demilitarization of future Ukraine and neutral status,

(d) a complete end to derusification with the abolition of all "wild laws",

(e) a ban on the existence of Nazi organizations,

(f) investigation and prosecution of all crimes of the terror era,

(g) after a period of transition, re-elections at all levels.

The 53rd Brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, operating in the Donbass, realizing the futility of resistance, surrendered...

General mobilization has been announced in Ukraine.
Your point is?

Forum List

Back