How Many "N Words" Are There?

I take it youre a little dick cave monkey masqurading as a human due to having an inferiority complex?

I'm the guy who posted the OP and you're the moron who wants a chatroom smackdown because you ain't man enough to say shit in person.

Give them a few years and they will giving all the Black guys on the basketball and football team blow jobs just for fun.

Nah...these are suburban girls who know better than to put ugly things in their "mouffs". :badgrin:
Suburban white girls are the worst. They give us Black guys blow jobs on general principle to make their emotionally distant fathers upset.

I take it youre a little dick cave monkey masqurading as a human due to having an inferiority complex?

I'm the guy who posted the OP and you're the moron who wants a chatroom smackdown because you ain't man enough to say shit in person.
I know you posted the OP cave monkey. We all know you would do nothing but turn red or pink in my prescence while you averted your eyes. Its easy for you to be tough on the interwebs but you know what would happen in person. Practically everyone knows that!:laugh:

Suburban white girls are the worst. They give us Black guys blow jobs on general principle to make their emotionally distant fathers upset.

"us black guys"? :lol:
What is confusing to you cave chimp?
lol.gif

I know you posted the OP cave monkey. We all know you would do nothing but turn red or pink in my prescence while you averted your eyes. Its easy for you to be tough on the interwebs but you know what would happen in person. Practically everyone knows that!:laugh:

Your name calling is leading me to believe you're a homosexual with mommy issues.

And that's my last reply to you little fairy boy.

Are those girls under 18? If so I'm still outraged.

Ah so if they're only 17 you still got time to kill their creative impulses, right?
Give them a few years and they will giving all the Black guys on the basketball and football team blow jobs just for fun.

Now we're talking.

Wait... only the black guys?
The Mexican guys too. My bad.

That's the weirdest form of reparations I've ever heard of. Can't we just give you money, and you leave our white women alone? :dunno:

Your name calling is leading me to believe you're a homosexual with mother issues.
You cave chimps believe all sorts of things. I think its caused by your ability to attract hair lice.

Are those girls under 18? If so I'm still outraged.

Ah so if they're only 17 you still got time to kill their creative impulses, right?

Now we're talking.

That's the weirdest form of reparations I've ever heard of. Can't we just give you money, and you leave our white women alone? :dunno:
Hey. Its not our fault. What can we do if they force it on us? I never turn down anything but my collar.:laugh:

Now we're talking.

Hey. Its not our fault. What can we do if they force it on us? I never turn down anything but my collar.:laugh:

You know those are just Affirmative Action blowjobs... :eusa_snooty:

Now we're talking.

You know those are just Affirmative Action blowjobs... :eusa_snooty:
That could be true. There are a lot of young white girls out there that love to give affirmative action some real meaning.

So, anybody else think that PC is anything weakling tyrants decide it is? Seems to me a steam valve like Trump is popular because the anger is building up to a point an EXPLOSION is approaching. Enough is enough.

So, anybody else think that PC is anything weakling tyrants decide it is? Seems to me a steam valve like Trump is popular because the anger is building up to a point an EXPLOSION is approaching. Enough is enough.

Trump isn't politically incorrect. He's an asshat.

Forum List

Back