How many of the 91 indictments against Trump will result in convictions, after all appeals? (Poll)

How many convictions will Trump have of the 91 indictments?

• More than 60

Votes: 10 22.7%
  • Between 60 and 30

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Between 30 and 15

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Between 15 and 5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • between 1 and 5

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Zero

Votes: 26 59.1%

• Total voters
He didn't take hundreds of documents, or engage in a years long battle with the national archive. Point is, he was punished. Never served in a position of authority again.
The same should be done to Trump.

Okay, Staklergeorgio.

The thing is, every time the GOP gets in, we have a recession, and they usually "solve" it by screwing working people.

That Billionaires are starting to realize the GOP is too crazy for them now isn't really indicative of anything other than how crazy the GOP has gotten.
If it were only so simple for you. It’s not, the economy is much more complex, I have posted numerous articles about how the economy is based not on who is in office but world conditions, and policies to go back mamy years but you don’t like it so in your feeble mind you ignore it. I see I already got you because you are back to your immature, childish, ignorant and bigoted name calling. You are such a cry baby.

If it were only so simple for you. It’s not, the economy is much more complex, I have posted numerous articles about how the economy is based not on who is in office but world conditions, and policies to go back mamy years but you don’t like it so in your feeble mind you ignore it.

Naw, Stalkergeorgio, I ignore it because it's stupid.

Republicans have been in charge when 10 of the last 11 recessions started. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

Forum List

Back