how many of you believe the "cop killer" epidemic myth?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
To hear the media tell it, America is in the grip of an unprecedented crime wave, an orgy of wanton murder in which heavily armed thugs randomly gun down innocent unarmed people, some of them teens, just for sport.
On those 965 killed, only 90 were unarmed, and the majority of those were white. (And that doesn’t take into account other extenuating circumstances besides a weapon that would have caused a police officer to fire).
This ignores the fact that black violent-crime rates are far higher than those of whites. According to the Department of Justice, blacks committed 52.5% of the murders in America from 1980-2008, when they represented 12.6% of the population.
http://nypost.com/2016/01/02/myth-of-the-cop-killing-epidemic/

Myth! "Black lives matter" bull crap!

And in the UK there are 61 million people or 1/5th the population of the US 318 million population.

AND There were 129,584 full-time equivalent ( FTE ) police officers in the 43 police forces of England and Wales as at 31 March 2013. This is a decrease of 3.4% or 4,516 officers compared to a year earlier (Table 1 and 3).Jul 18, 2013

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers). Agencies also employed approximately 100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn officers.
Again.. nearly 10 times the number of police in the US then in UK.

FACTS
Again you are a pawn of the MSM. You believe every 30 second sound bite and headline. YOU and other really stupid idiots don't do any research to see the facts.
DEAL with reality not the fantasy of the MSM that wants YOU to buy advertising they are selling when they sensationalize the news!

Yet again, a redundant thread extolling the virtues of white folks recognizing black violence.....

Yet again another grossly misinformed pawn of the MSM that has never been able to think for herself. Must be so easy going through the day having decisions and
thoughts made by others without doing one single question of the stories she believes!
A comment critical of the thread by this Moonbeam advocate obviously shows her dependency on others to tell her how to think! If she even does that!

Yet again, a redundant thread extolling the virtues of white folks recognizing black violence.....

Yet again another grossly misinformed pawn of the MSM that has never been able to think for herself. Must be so easy going through the day having decisions and
thoughts made by others without doing one single question of the stories she believes!
A comment critical of the thread by this Moonbeam advocate obviously shows her dependency on others to tell her how to think! If she even does that!
Yet again, you are wrong on all accounts.....I do not worry about the splinter in my friends eye but the plank in my own....And look at my photo in the profile....
MSM, I gave that up in the early 1980's....Not much TV in the Army...

Yet again, you are wrong on all accounts.....I do not worry about the splinter in my friends eye but the plank in my own....And look at my photo in the profile....

So why then do you believe the crap the regarding "cop-killings"? Did you read the statistics AGAIN I'll share with you FACTS:

In the UK there are 61 million people. 1/5th the population of the USA's 318 million population.

AND There were 129,584 full-time equivalent ( FTE ) police officers in the 43 police forces of England and Wales as at 31 March 2013. This is a decrease of 3.4% or 4,516 officers compared to a year earlier (Table 1 and 3).Jul 18, 2013

In 2008, state and local law enforcement agencies employed more than 1.1 million persons on a full-time basis, including about 765,000 sworn personnel (defined as those with general arrest powers). Agencies also employed approximately 100,000 part-time employees, including 44,000 sworn officers.

Now again FACTS:
On those 965 killed, only 90 were unarmed, and the majority of those were white.
(And that doesn’t take into account other extenuating circumstances besides a weapon that would have caused a police officer to fire).

This ignores the fact that black violent-crime rates are far higher than those of whites.
According to the Department of Justice, blacks committed 52.5% of the murders in America from 1980-2008,
when they represented 12.6% of the population.

So why do you believe that while the black population makes up 12.6% of USA population THEY committed 52.5% of the murders!
Common sense shows if blacks make up less then 13% of the population yet commit over half the murders then the MSM is taken the exception and making it the rule!
ONCE again pawns such as moonbeam obviously believe EVERYTHING THE MSM puts out including the myth regarding "cop killing blacks"

It is so obvious. The vast majority of people that believe that cop killing myth are just poorly educated.
They can't seem to do any research but depend solely on 30 second sound bites or the paper headlines for their information.

For example in this cop killing myth very very few of the people that believe the cop killing myth will ever read the story http://nypost.com/2016/01/02/myth-of-the-cop-killing-epidemic/ and the facts that support the contention.
It is because MOST of them are basically very lazy and simply read the headlines/or listen to the sound bite.
A few though are such die hard anti-American haters that the the truth doesn't make any difference. They like the terrorists take the exceptions and make it the rule!
It is about time we take these same "exceptions" i.e. die hard anti-Americans" and make them the rule. The rule being anytime one of these idiots make a comment
that is the exception and not the rule we make it a RULE: These folks are not be believed! They have NO credibility!

So why then do you believe the crap the regarding "cop-killings"? Did you read the statistics AGAIN I'll share with you FACTS:

In the UK there are 61 million people. 1/5th the population of the USA's 318 million population.

Now again FACTS:
On those 965 killed, only 90 were unarmed, and the majority of those were white.
(And that doesn’t take into account other extenuating circumstances besides a weapon that would have caused a police officer to fire).

This ignores the fact that black violent-crime rates are far higher than those of whites.
According to the Department of Justice, blacks committed 52.5% of the murders in America from 1980-2008,

So why do you believe that while the black population makes up 12.6% of USA population THEY committed 52.5% of the murders!
Common sense shows if blacks make up less then 13% of the population yet commit over half the murders then the MSM is taken the exception and making it the rule!
ONCE again pawns such as moonbeam obviously believe EVERYTHING THE MSM puts out including the myth regarding "cop killing blacks"
I never said anything in relation to believing the cop killing myth, you inserted it to obtain your victim so you could attack them...How shallow and pedantic of you........

Yes lets not expose lies,,,,,,that would wrong...and unfair ......and hateful
LMMAAOOO

Now again FACTS:

I never said anything in relation to believing the cop killing myth, you inserted it to obtain your victim so you could attack them...How shallow and pedantic of you........

I quote you're first comment: "Yet again, a redundant thread extolling the virtues of white folks recognizing black violence....."

I like most people then believed you were criticizing my thread topic when you wrote"Yet again, a redundant thread "
Were you being critical of my asking the question that to my knowledge HAS not been a topic on this forum i.e. the "cop-killer-epidemic"?
From your comment I like most people see that as a defense of the cop-killer-epidemic" myth.

Maybe I need to make this simpler.
The MSM needs cops killing blacks to sell advertising. That simple.

Forum List

Back