How many of you DEMANDED action by Obama on Syria and are now blasting McCain for the same position

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Fucking hypocrites who are easily played by the left. Years ago the left wanted no action but you did. Now low & behold the left is making a stink and you've magically switched positions.

Be consistent in who you are. You may hold a bad position or an unpopular opinion but for fucks sake stop being a POLITICAL WHORE

So sad to see those babies in with those chemicals... Seems like everyone is calling for a Mideast and Korean war..

These high leaders making hug decision can't even get their own house in order..

So sad to see those babies in with those chemicals... Seems like everyone is calling for a Mideast and Korean war..

These high leaders making hug decision can't even get their own house in order..
I think a Korean conflict is unavoidable. You have a man playing with nukes like he's playing an Xbox war game. Syria is more nuanced

President Obama was wrong to believe congress would do the right thing.

Will they again refuse to take action?
Depends on how much $$ it puts in the pockets of the 1%.

Will drumpf actually DO something?

These days, going to war" is stupid. Obama was right about that. There are other, more effective ways to flatten Assad, ISIS, etc. Obama was right about that too. Problem is, it does not pay trump's 1% owners.

RWNJs are ot just simple minded. They're shortsighted. They will always prefer tanks and bombs and crap that lets them pretend to be big, strong he-mans.

I think a Korean conflict is unavoidable. You have a man playing with nukes like he's playing an Xbox war game. Syria is more nuanced

And now that we are at it....why not throw Iran and China into the mix????

Total madness. :cuckoo:

President Obama was wrong to believe congress would do the right thing.

Will they again refuse to take action?

Will drumpf actually DO something?

These days, going to war" is stupid. Obama was right about that. There are other, more effective ways to flatten Assad, ISIS, etc. Obama was right about that too. Problem is, it does not pay trump's 1% owners.

RWNJs are ot just simple minded. They're shortsighted. They will always prefer tanks and bombs and crap that lets them pretend to be big, strong he-mans.
Post has NOTHING to do with the op.

Fail/10

Dumbass

There was plenty of criticism on the right about the Hussein administration's bungling of the the Syrian situation but I don't remember anybody "demanding action" except crazy lefties. It's hard to tell where McCain stands on foreign military adventures. He flows with the political tide.

There was plenty of criticism on the right about the Hussein administration's bungling of the the Syrian situation but I don't remember anybody "demanding action" except crazy lefties. It's hard to tell where McCain stands on foreign military adventures. He flows with the political tide.
Got any white paint left for the barn?

The left demanded action? Talk about whitewashing.

Fucking hypocrites who are easily played by the left. Years ago the left wanted no action but you did. Now low & behold the left is making a stink and you've magically switched positions.

Be consistent in who you are. You may hold a bad position or an unpopular opinion but for fucks sake stop being a POLITICAL WHORE
didn't obama take the syria problem to congress and they sucked on their thumbs?

didn't obama take the syria problem to congress and they sucked on their thumbs?
I don't honestly remember congresses position if it went before them. But I remember the people I interacted with daily on this site

lol It doesn't matter what President Trump does, the same people will still attack him. If he declines to act, they will call him weak and if he does take action, they will call him a warmonger.

That said, to be fair, the situation now is very different from what it was in 2012. Then Russia hadn't yet entered the war and grounding Assad's air force would have fairly risk free. In fact, if Obama had followed McCain's advice in 2012, grounding Assad's air force and establishing safe zones for refugees, while assuring Russia the US would support their claim to their military bases, it is likely Russia would never have been emboldened to enter the war. Today there is a risk of hitting Russian assets and personnel if we were to bomb Assad's airfields and other assets. Russia might decide it was in their interests not to respond if we were to hit some of their assets or personnel, but there is significantly more risk than there was in 2012.

You uh, did figure out that in the time you were writing this OP, no one had answered the title question as it did not yet exist, so therefore you're posting only to the voices in your head again ------ you know this, right?

Think this thread by definition belongs in the Rubber Room.

Hilarious move by the way, following up a strawman with the word "nuanced". I laughed until I stopped.

I did not want BHO and do not want DJT to do anything about Syria.

It is not our fight.

Our fight is against ISIS the beheader's.

I would like to see a massive missile strike against N.Korea however. They have been overdue for being thumped for a long time.

You uh, did figure out that in the time you were writing this OP, no one had answered the title question as it did not yet exist, so therefore you're posting only to the voices in your head again ------ you know this, right?

Hilarious move by the way, following up a strawman with the word "nuanced". I laughed until I stopped.
And now I remember why I put you on ignore.

You're a fucking idiot. I call out the hypocrisy on my side and you still whine like a little girl. Please don't procreate

I've been consistent. After witnessing Obama's fake Arab Spring bullshit that was only designed to install the Muslim Brotherhood and Salifism in the ME and watching the MB fuck over Egypt and seeing Libya dissolve into total chaos I couldn't beleive that Obama still wanted to fuck around in Syria.

If Trump pursues a military intervention in Syria and jumps into bed with that wackjob warmonger McCain and his bum buddy Graham, Trump is done like dinner with his base.

You're a fucking idiot. I call out the hypocrisy on my side and you still whine like a little girl. Please don't procreate

You didn't even mention anybody --- you just threw a hissyfit at your mirror. Exactly who you might be referring to is anybody's guess.

Might be a good idea to have some kind of point in mind when you start a thread, ya think?

You didn't even mention anybody --- you just threw a hissyfit at your mirror. Exactly who you might be referring to is anybody's guess.

Might be a good idea to have some kind of point in mind when you start a thread, ya think?
If you read this board you know who I'm referring to. If all you do is troll, like you're doing now, it's no wonder you need your hand held.

lol It doesn't matter what President Trump does, the same people will still attack him. If he declines to act, they will call him weak and if he does take action, they will call him a warmonger.

EXACTLY......just like it already is happening now.

Syria is much much more complicated....

Forum List

Back