How many of you would want this to happen to your home?

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Someone breaking into your home like the photo on the left.
I'm 100% sure that 100% of you wouldn't want the photo on the left to happen.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

Illegalentryhome_USA.png

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...

That's a very strange way to break-in through a front door ... there should be a dozen #12 wood screws holding the hinges to the kingpost ... next time, try the latch side ...

We'll need bigger government to seal our southern boarder ... higher taxes ... ask any border patrol agent, we need more border patrol agents ...
One of my co-workers cousins works on the border and agrees with you.

So then why are some of you OK with the photo of illegal entry to your country on the right?

Democrats unveiled President Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday,
proposing legal status for perhaps 11 million illegal immigrants (aliens) breaking the law already here, fewer penalties on future

View attachment 459071
I just checked. False equivalencies are still.false.

So you agree with Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday, ?

Lol.....here we go again. They are coming for jobs. Address that are not. Does anyone really expect Biden to do what Trump never would either?

So you agree with Biden's mass-legalization plan in Congress on Thursday, ?

Absolutely. If they are legal they can no longer be working illegally. They have to be paid a legal wage, OT, have their taxes paid, etc.

View attachment 459071
AA9EC236-665D-494E-8315-920DDCF78FEF.jpeg

View attachment 459071
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

View attachment 459071
View attachment 459091
Of course! Probably because the above didn't have enough manpower to prevent it. Today, we wouldn't have a country if the Indians had been able to defend themselves. BUT there were NO Indians to my knowledge that openingly said to the invading hordes hey welcome to take over the country.
There were no Indian laws. There was no Indian military. They had no homes to defend.
PLUS NO indians had a refugee agency to work with legitimate legal refugees. Are you aware of any?

View attachment 459071
How is it "false". You I'm sure don't want someone performing an illegal act, i.e. breaking into your home.
So why is it OK for illegal entry into this country, especially when people like me have relatives that spent several years, several thousands of dollars and several hundreds of hours to become an American citizen? Why is it ok for "illegal aliens" to become citizens via Biden's EO? Don't you see the unfairness to people like my relatives that became "Legal citizens" by following the laws? Millions of Americans like me find this grossly unfair.

They can break in and do my housework I suppose. I'll even pay them a few dollars an hour.

View attachment 459071
View attachment 459091

and you didn't learn anything from that?

Forum List

Back